Tolyk's Gallery

Oh dear Sir, I think I have a crush on your soul. Keep being you. Your work is beautiful.

Wow, thank you, that's such a compliment :)

I've not taken much in the way of landscapes in the last 5 years. My focus shifted to portraits and sports photography as it takes a LOT of energy to get out for a day of shooting in the mountains (or other nice vistas). I don't post that work publicly here, but if you ever want to see it I can link you to my site.

Wow, thank you, that's such a compliment :)

I've not taken much in the way of landscapes in the last 5 years. My focus shifted to portraits and sports photography as it takes a LOT of energy to get out for a day of shooting in the mountains (or other nice vistas). I don't post that work publicly here, but if you ever want to see it I can link you to my site.
Yes, pretty please.

Was discussing glacial lakes, and I was reminded of my trip to Lake O'Hara in 2012.. I remember being so taken aback by the sheer beauty of the area, that I barely took any photos. I hiked. I took it all in. I didn't really even set up my tripod. I did take the camera out for a couple of snaps, but nothing planned. This was an exploratory visit for me. Sadly, I've not made it back yet. Anyway, here's Lake O'Hara as seen from the side of a mountain:

Last edited:
Was discussing glacial lakes, and I was reminded of my trip to Lake O'Hara in 2012.. I remember being so taken aback by the sheer beauty of the area, that I barely took any photos. I hiked. I took it all in. I didn't really even set up my tripod. I did take the camera out for a couple of snaps, but nothing planned. This was an exploratory visit for me. Sadly, I've not made it back yet. Anyway, here's Lake O'Hara as seen from the side of a mountain:

Just breathtaking, Tolyk. You have an amazing eye. Thank you for sharing.

I've got the rest of that trip to Lake O'Hara posted in my website, I'm happy to send the link to anyone who wants to see 200 various photos from the hike. Some are blurry, or out of focus. I was hiking with a group and didn't want to hold everyone up, so most of this trip was shot from the hip, so to speak.

So I’m thinking anyone can post pictures here, is that right? If so I would like to submit a few of mine.

A little background....I am 65 Y.O. I have been involved with photography most of my life starting in H. S. as the yearbook and school paper photog. Kept with it and eventually did weddings, family reunions, kids parties etc. Developed all my own film and made all my prints that were not color. Said goodbye to real film years ago and now I am digital, still like the darkroom and all the magic that can be performed there in but digital is here to stay and really does a fairly nice job. I love erotic photography especially if it’s B&W. Enough said I will post a few just to see if anyone likes my stuff!

After looking through this thread I decided to not be a turd and inject myself into someone else’s domain!

Last edited:
So, while exploring small town Ontario with Tink, we saw a lot of buildings with this beautiful ivy/wall climbing foliage. Had to stop and take some images. Sorry this one is large, it's best viewed that way though, for all the little details.

Last edited:
So, while exploring small town Ontario with Tink, we saw a lot of buildings with this beautiful ivy/wall climbing foliage. Had to stop and take some images. Sorry this one is large, it's best viewed that way though, for all the little details.

0mPhFzF.jpg

The textures and colors are amazing!

0mPhFzF.jpg

Stunning! What beautiful colors.

I just realized you haven't been around lately. I come and go so often just figure i miss most people.
Hopefully you've been feeling better over the last 12 months

Theres not much to do these days

Take more pictures damn it ;)

Back