Tolyk's Gallery

Le sigh.

I miss it there.

I miss you.

It’s gorgeous but more importantly it makes my heart happy to remember being there with you.

*holds you* I miss having you here too my love. It really was a great trip, even with it being winter :)

So, I finally got around to starting to edit some photos I took while adventuring in the Rocky Mountains with Tink. Everything I've been posting lately has been a quick edit through an app on my phone.

I give you, the ever beautiful, Castle Mountain.

So amazing. As always, thank you for sharing your talents with us. :rose:

I like the b&w picture. Both are beautiful but the shades of light and dark are wonderful.

This one is a large pano, so it won't show up super well here I imagine, but this was my favourite from shooting during the full eclipse. Of course, you can't tell it's a full eclipse, but was trying more for the pano in this case. Decided to try a B&W edit and can't decie which version I prefer. Thoughts anyone?

i-SrZrPd8-XL.jpg

i-J9BSPQr-XL.jpg

I like the color one. It almost looks like fantasy, and I think that is why I am more drawn to it.

Very beautiful

And another one... Blue or Red?

i-FvDCTrc-L.jpg
i-WMcfnGB-L.jpg

I think I like the red better but this is very close for me, and I have no idea why I pick red.

The color pano and the blue. I really like the b&w pano, but something draws me to the colors. The richness of the blues and the quality of the light.

I like the color one. It almost looks like fantasy, and I think that is why I am more drawn to it.

Very beautiful

I think I like the red better but this is very close for me, and I have no idea why I pick red.
Thanks for the opinions Justa! Appreciate it :) The red is the original colour as I captured it, well enhanced a little bit. The blue was me messing around with the file.
The color pano and the blue. I really like the b&w pano, but something draws me to the colors. The richness of the blues and the quality of the light.
I like the mountain in B&W, but the rest of it in colour. Also, more stars visible in my colour version. So that makes it a winner for me. I just really like how the mountain looks in B&W

Nice to see more posts, Tolyk.

You have a great eye, it's obvious even when you aren't using your best equipment.

Nice to see more posts, Tolyk.

You have a great eye, it's obvious even when you aren't using your best equipment.

Thanks man, good to see you.

I uploaded some edited old photos to instagram last night. Found an app that lets me animate them, so I made it look like the waterfalls were running. Was fun

Thanks man, good to see you.

I uploaded some edited old photos to instagram last night. Found an app that lets me animate them, so I made it look like the waterfalls were running. Was fun

So, do we get to see them or...?

This one is a large pano, so it won't show up super well here I imagine, but this was my favourite from shooting during the full eclipse. Of course, you can't tell it's a full eclipse, but was trying more for the pano in this case. Decided to try a B&W edit and can't decie which version I prefer. Thoughts anyone?

i-SrZrPd8-XL.jpg

i-J9BSPQr-XL.jpg

Wow these are simply breath-taking.

Wonderful photos, highly professional looking work. Keep it going!!!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I've actually been contemplating making the plunge into being a full time professional photographer. Not landscape/fine art though. I'd still keep doing that, but it's not where there's money.

Back