"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBroz said:

And, while we're at it, we could wish MyNecroticSnail a Happy Birthday for this April Fool stunt on this April Fool Day.

As an aside*********there sure are a lot of members with an April 1 Birthday.
:nana:
:nana:

*scratches head*

I didn't think of that. :confused:

saldne said:
This person is trying TOO hard to be a tard. LOL! I think you can spell a lot better than this guy. I'm sorry, Art. Obviously, someone doesn't appreciate your kindness. I'm sure it'll get bored and go away soon.
-

thank you

obviously it has been taken care of <grin

bows (~_~) humble

thanks to... ? <grin

My Erotic Trail said:
+

thanks to... ? <grin

Hmm. I wouldn't know who. I'm just wondering why your thread was moved. Did you ask for it to be moved? If not, then this poetry board isn't free speech anymore.

:rolleyes:

saldne said:
*scratches head*

I didn't think of that. :confused:

Don't feel bad. I went & characterized all those lame comments on all the poems on the New Poems List as Phase 3 in the Troll Wars. It was about 15 minutes before I realized what day today is********* :eek: :eek:

saldne said:
Hmm. I wouldn't know who. I'm just wondering why your thread was moved. Did you ask for it to be moved? If not, then this poetry board isn't free speech anymore.

:rolleyes:
There is no such thing as free speech. There are Forum Rules and Guidelines. If those aren't respected, then measures are taken.

By the way, "Did you ask for it to be moved" is irrelevant. "The administrators will not delete your posts just because you changed your mind about what you said. You can edit your own posts as you see fit. Please do not contact us about removing your posts."

LeBroz said:
Don't feel bad. I went & characterized all those lame comments on all the poems on the New Poems List as Phase 3 in the Troll Wars. It was about 15 minutes before I realized what day today is********* :eek: :eek:

*snickers* That's funny! I have to pull a prank on my kids today. :D

Lauren Hynde said:
There is no such thing as free speech. There are Forum Rules and Guidelines. If those aren't respected, then measures are taken.

By the way, "Did you ask for it to be moved" is irrelevant. "The administrators will not delete your posts just because you changed your mind about what you said. You can edit your own posts as you see fit. Please do not contact us about removing your posts."

Please link me to where it says you can't start a new thread anytime you like. There has been prayer threads and cyber threads in this forum, and to move his was to prove what? I know. It's irrelevent. :rolleyes:

Lauren Hynde said:

<grin> I didn't ask for it to be moved!
I was told it was reported and figured they (lit) was handling it with removal of this person's posts.

Lauren Hynde said:
"The administrators will not delete your posts just because you changed your mind about what you said. You can edit your own posts as you see fit.

Additionally, I've seen it done and I won't bring up the person's name who asked for it to be deleted but it was. And it sure as hell ain't the "administrators". It's the mods who aren't going by the rules. You guys and your group sex. Geez!

If you have a problem with how things are handled, you can either talk to the administrators or leave.

Lauren Hynde said:
If you have a problem with how things are handled, you can either talk to the administrators or leave.

I knew you couldn't provide a link.

And yes, there are a few people that have already contacted the admin. because you mods are starting to think you ARE the admin. Do your jobs right and pay attention to the rules.

Over and out.

Lauren Hynde said:
Here is the link, idiot. There is one at the bottom of every page in the forum.

Art isn't flooding the forums anymore than the others. And calling me an idiot did what? Make your nipples hard? You mind is still in elementary school, isn't it? :rolleyes:

saldne said:
*snickers* That's funny! I have to pull a prank on my kids today. :D

Please link me to where it says you can't start a new thread anytime you like. There has been prayer threads and cyber threads in this forum, and to move his was to prove what? I know. It's irrelevent. :rolleyes:

I will have to pull out the prank book <grin

I was wondering if they had 'ants' in heaven
a lil' sting in a perfect world.

Did you know that the Indians would allow ant's to sting them on purpose, to bring the body to life? Now, Scientific studies show that ant stings bring the nervous system to life in a good way. An Awakening~

saldne said:
Art isn't flooding the forums anymore than the others. And calling me an idiot did what? Make your nipples hard? You mind is still in elementary school, isn't it? :rolleyes:
There is a link on every page. If you never saw it before or can't understand what it says (flooding? lol), then what would be the appropriate expression?

My Erotic Trail said:
I will have to pull out the prank book <grin

I was wondering if they had 'ants' in heaven
a lil' sting in a perfect world.

Did you know that the Indians would allow ant's to sting them on purpose, to bring the body to life? Now, Scientific studies show that ant stings bring the nervous system to life in a good way. An Awakening~

I have found a rat in my girls closet. (as of now. Well, 5 minutes from now. ;) )

I'm going to put some clothes away and start screaming. I'll have them going all day and they won't want to sleep in their beds tonight. That's when I'll say APRIL FOOLS! LOL! I hope they believe me later. I'm not having them in my bed tonight.

Lauren is a great mod. She probably knows more about the guidelines than most moderators. She's the person I turn to when I have questions. And I have lots of questions. Who is the snail?

WickedEve said:
Lauren is a great mod. She probably knows more about the guidelines than most moderators. She's the person I turn to when I have questions. And I have lots of questions. Who is the snail?

well, if I had to guess.... <grin

Lauren Hynde said:
There is a link on every page. If you never saw it before or can't understand what it says (flooding? lol), then what would be the appropriate expression?

I some how don't believe the thread was removed for flooding. I post on four forums here at lit and this is the only forum that removes threads. I come, I read and I post... on all four forums then I write. Been doing this for years. Don't know how that could be against any rules. The poetry forum DOES move a bit slower than the others but then the reason there is not a lot of posters here (?) I haven't a clue. <grin

My Erotic Trail said:
I some how don't believe the thread was removed for flooding. I post on four forums here at lit and this is the only forum that removes threads. I come, I read and I post... on all four forums then I write. Been doing this for years. Don't know how that could be against any rules. The poetry forum DOES move a bit slower than the others but then the reason there is not a lot of posters here (?) I haven't a clue. <grin

It's because half the mods are control freaks.

My Erotic Trail said:
I some how don't believe the thread was removed for flooding.
That shows some intelligence, because it's obvious it wasn't merged with this one because of flooding. Only an idiot would think flooding was a factor, since flooding implies more than one post. :rolleyes:

The general board is unmoderated. That would be a good place to go and slam the moderators for filling a much maligned place in both chat and the forums. Otherwise, why bother hitting the hornet's nest with a stick? Risky business, especially if you're allergic.

I appreciate free speech, but when free speech changes from expression to slander or worse, isn't that the time for a moderator to step in and remind us all that when harm is perceived to be done, then the liberal artist is no longer expressing him/herself and that in fact, the harm being done is infringing on someone else's inalienable right to happiness and liberty?

Is "gobbledygook" a word or a condition?

Either way, I agree with Eve, Lauen is a mod, and I aint talkin twiggy.

I wonder where all the venom eminates from, but surprised I am not.

Aint it a beautiful day?

signed "nuetral observer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back