To Hunt the Wolf (Closed)

When he struck her, it was more shock than pain that flashed thru her. Her cry was more of a sudden, violent whisper, the sound was a whooshing, as her breath caught, held, her eyes wide, and absolutely terrified.

“you don’t get it, yourrrr mineeeee, My mate……….submit!.........”

Mine...

Mate...

Submit...

Meren went completely cold for a moment. Her heart, thundering wildly in her chest felt as if it stilled at the words.

Submit...

She tensed, eyes rolling back, her body arching upwards, bucking as he pushed viciously into her. There was a feeling, pain, pleasure, twisting together, assaulting every nerve ending, rolling thru her, her heart seeming to quick start once more with a violent thudding, only to begin racing again.

“why deny it? You should listen to what your body says, what your heart says “

His motions slowed, she could feel every inch of him, the length, the girth, stretching her, the walls of her pussy grasping, molding, melting around him like a soaking, silken, glove. Sheathing him deeply within the depths of her. Every muscle was quivering, every nerve ending screaming... her body poised, tight, shaking under him...

“you felt the connection, you know your mine, you just refuse to accept it”

"NO... Gods NO" came her answer.

This was NOT something she had even considered. Ever thought about. Oh she knew there were men who took slaves. The port cities were awash in women for sale, shackled, collared, chained, naked. That was something Meren had to worry about as well, being single again. She carried that dagger with her, the same one that even now was still embedded in her wall, as protection against Slavers, that would often come to smaller towns and the like in search of... merchandise. Blackhollow, thank goodness, was seen as not having the most attractive of females and Meren had kept under the radar. More than likely that band of drunks that Viktor had so easily killed were the minions of a Slaver.

Not that any of that mattered now. Meren was in more trouble now than with any Slaver.

Lips against her throat, she felt him pause at her pulse point... He was nipping, kissing, suckling. The feeling was incredible, despite her near terror. Helpless as she was, she could do nothing to prevent what was happening. Meren closed her eyes, a low sob escaping from her lips. She was rocking with his movements, as much as the restraints would allow. His thrusts were slow, her meeting those pumping hips, just as slow, her body writhing. She could feel the entire of him inside her, the beating of her heart seeming to course thru her blood to vibrated against his shaft inside her.

“How long before you cum for me? Till you scream my name? beg me to let you cum? You think i'm just teasing you for nothing?”

Her emotions, confused, yet climbing higher and higher with each motion from him. Her pleasure, her pain, all interchangeable, all twisting inside her, driving her upwards, to that breaking point, that snapping point. She was shuddering violently under him, trying to keep from diving over that edge into the abyss, trying desperately not to climax...

Mouth on her nipples, suckling, feeding... taking her even higher... Ohhh Goddsss....

Just as Meren thought she would go crashing over the edge, he pulled from her, leaving her panting and wanting, shaking and needing, skin glistening wet, the scent of her so strong, her sex reddened and dripping. She was shuddering from the sheer need to climax, to release the pent up emotions, pleasure, and yes, even pain that was churning inside her. Yet now, he was caressing, tickling, touching, along her belly, hips, she crying out in frustration, a near sobbing sound. She was so helpless she could not even control her emotions..

Then he was thrusting inside her again, his growling moan met with her own keening dry. The ropes pulled, her body tensing, arching, bucking and sinking back to the bed, sweat droplets gliding along glistening skin.. and as he pushed back within the sheathe of her sex, the folds opened for him, accepting, grasping, welcoming, enveloping him in the heat that was her core......

Her scent continued to grow stronger, her body so sensitive, so open to his touch, he grinned softly, but inwardly he had to fight himself, he wanted to draw this out, wanted, no needed her to submit, to call to him, to beg him, only then would he take her, fuck her….mark her as his, he growled again as her body twitched, flexing around his cock his made him groan. He was loosing the battle with his wolf, the longer he drew this out, the more worked up the beast got and would mate her his own way. Shivering he thrust again slowly, shifting his weight to one arm his free hand slipped between them, finding her clit, he teased her, stroking it slowly, rolling the tight nub of flesh with the pad of his middle finger, feeling himself as he entered her, withdrew,

“tell me my little bitch, tell me how badly you want to cum? “

He panted and swallowed, leaning over her, licking her lips teasingly, the kiss he laid on her lips was light, gentle, teasing her with warring motions, thrusting hard, taking her, the bed bouncing beneath them, but kissing, licking, nibbling at her skin, mouth and neck like a lover, she saw the confusion, her will was breaking, the emotions so plain on her face now, she whinned, cursed, struggled against him but every thrust her body arched, suckled at him, wanting him deeper. His eyes closed he panted, shivering as she spazmed it was just the right touch, with a howl he came, he didn’t want to, he tired to hold off but he convulsed above her as he filled her, with a snarl his teeth sank into her neck, but instead of pain his eyes flared amber and her body was flooded with just raw passion.

He felt his energy mingle, as she struggled beneath him through his teeth, his body, his climax a wash of energy from his wolf flowed into her, mingling with her own, a metaphysical bond forming he he howled again before he collapsed to the bed beside her panting heavily, a soft curse leaving his lips as he stared at her, growling softly his claws slit the binds that held her wrists and he got up moving to the window of her room and stared out as the moon began its decent to the horizon meaning sun rise was only a few hours away

Pleasure, Pain, Want, Need, Shame, Fear, all emotions that were racing thru her, gripping her and shaking her.

Her panting increased, Meren was struggling to calm her racing emotions, and the absolute burning, incessant, almost devouring urgency she felt to release, to plummet over the abyss and let her body flood with the endorphines, the heat, of what was happening to her. She was crying, sobbing in her confusion and utter desire, her ultimate craving...

His fingertip, touching, manipulating, her clit, nearly sent her careening over that abyss. She was so tender, the pleasure was more a sharp pain that tore thru her, nearing driving her mad. She bucked and struggled under him, but that only allowed him deeper access to her.. his cock still moving in and out of her, soaking wet, dripping, searing hot, skin on skin...

“tell me my little bitch, tell me how badly you want to cum? “

No... NO.... NO NO NO... the words were screaming in her mind... Screaming to come out... Yet she could not say them, not cry them out, not utter them in a whisper. It was his name that came spilling out.... "Viktorrrrrrr" moaned, keened.... she letting it vibrate past he lips.

"VIKTORRRR"
again... his name hung there.....

Her cry followed... a howling sound as his fangs found and sank deeply into her throat, just as his body tensed, a violent thrust forward, he was filling her yet again, she could feel the spasm, the twitch of his cock, the walls of her pussy so tightly wound around him, it was easy to feel... The hot jet of his seed, flooding her, warming her, as his fangs dug deeper...

Meren's eyes rolled back as she ached under him, shuddering, screaming, her voice giving way until the scream faded into a low, desperate groan. But her body had the last say, as he painted her insides, she too climaxed again, felt the sweet release, the tight grasp of pleasure, need, wanton lust, letting go, allowing her own juices to flow, tears, as well as cum, her mind lost in the spirals of extasy, not even aware that what she had felt when his had sank in his fangs, was not pain. Not the sharp, agonizing pain, but something more intense, a deep, all consuming passion that snaked around and thru her. If her hands/arms had been free, if her legs had been free, she would have been clining to him... and crying out his name... and her want of him... but.. she was doing that already, her voice hoarse, husky....

"Viktor... Ohhhh goddsssss... Viktor... please..... PPPPLEASE"

She felt a wave of heat, boiling hot, seeming to pass from him to her, not just from his still spewing cock, but just from him, heat, energy, flowing over her, slipping within her....

Her orgasm waned, as did his. He pulled free of her still twitching pussy, and collasped on the bed next to her. Meren could say nothing, she was panting and moaning softly. Her eyes were tightly closed, she did not open them right away, not until she felt the bedding shift, and he was gone. With slitted, lidded eyes, she focused on him, sitting across from the bed, on the bench beneath the large window. It looked out over a small courtyard and stable, both empty at the time. She would have loved to gotten a couple of horses.....

Licking her lips, Meren watched him. It took her a full minute to realize she could move again, he having sliced free the ropes that kept her wrists bound to the bed.

With a soft sigh of pain, she sat up, her muscles protesting a bit. Untying each ankle, she took a moment to rub each, then her bruised wrists. The robes had dug deeply...

Silently she watched him, as he stared out the window.

Wrapping the sheet around her nakedness, she finally spoke, her voice still wavering, hoarse from her outcries...

"why..... why did you not kill me Viktor. I thought, during climax, you would tear my throat out. I thought that was what you... were ... doing" She reached up, slender fingers gliding over her throat, taking a moment to brush back several wild strands of her red hair.

Her mind was racing. Why had he not killed her? And why was she not running, even now, from him? Instead she was just staring at him.

"what is it ... you want with me? To... do... with me?"

He knew she could not kill him, not even after this. Why? why couldn't she?

Because then you will be alone again. You don't want to be alone.

Alone...

Alone...

Viktor stood there, staring out the window, his confusion, his anger, boiling off him, hands clentching, unclenching, after all these years, why now? Why………HER?!?!? He understood what he beast wanted, what it had done. Viktor ran a hand through his hand, he was almost Shaking in the aftermath and the energy exchange. Viktor cursed again, resting his forehead against the pane of glass as he heard movement behind him, at this point he didn’t care, if she tried to kill him well…………….well fuck, Viktor didn’t know what he would do. What the hell was he gunna do?.

"why..... why did you not kill me Viktor. I thought, during climax, you would tear my throat out. I thought that was what you... were ... doing"

With a snarl Viktor turned on her, his cold blue eyes, leveling on her, with three quick steps he was on her, hand around her throat, eyes blazing with rage, he wanted her dead, she should be dead, not here, not now questioning him. Viktors arm shook even as his grip tightened slightly his arm shook. It would be so easy………why………why couldn’t he kill her………damn his beast, fuck his life…………Viktor turned, pulling away from her and moved to the window again then paced back to her.

"what is it ... you want with me? To... do... with me?"

Viktor looked at her again, he moved to her, practically tackling her back to the bed his lips pressed to hers, hungry, wanting, he growled low, his chest vibrated with it his scent all over her, inside her, he beast was content, lazily watching Viktor from within. Viktor pulled from the bed panting, growling soflty still he cursed and moved to the Bedroom door, yanking it open as it slamed against the wall and he jumped over the railing, sailing to the floor below he landed in a crouch and moved to the main door. With a look back he stared at Meren as she moved to the railing he had jumped. With a curse he yanked the door open and stepped into the night air. The cool air washing over his heated body he looked to the moon.

Inhaling deeply a rage filled howl rent the air as his head creening to the moon. As the howl died Viktor looked back once more. He wanted to go back in, drive her to the mattress, take her again, but he just couldn’t bring himself to kill her. What the hell was wrong with him? Turning he took off into a dead sprint toward the woods, he howled again as he shifted into his wolf form. Letting the beast take over, he needed to run, to hide, Needed to let his fury free, Town…………blood, hunt…………rage…………Viktor turned, heading to his Den instead, the sun was rising and he needed rest………..fuck………….

Back