To a new life... She will get her revenge...~The OOC Thread~

Hmmmm the affection thing will not work unless you want to wait around with that idea until he actually opens up to her.

I did dabble with another idea, would there be a reason for Miranda to visit the Johansen house? I have an idea about how she can see his drawings, but Asa would have to say if she's OK with it as well. Sabrina have several of his best drawings that she could get her hands on, framed in her room. Otherwise we can have some of the drawings framed and in the living room

LOL
That is why i had the affection in quotes :)

I am sure there is scope for the story to develop....

Miranda

I only noticed now. You are also from England, I'm going to say sorry for my grammar, poor sentence structure and maybe a lot of spelling mistakes :D

I only noticed now. You are also from England, I'm going to say sorry for my grammar, poor sentence structure and maybe a lot of spelling mistakes :D

And why we are awake and our American friends are off line, though Im on sick leave at the moment, holiday next week and then back to work!!

I'm at work. The perks of being manager? Internet! :D

I think now would be the time for some of the USA people to be asleep if they are not insomniac or night owls.

Would have to find a different reason other than Sabrina... I only play straight female cts... *lol*

I'm sure we can come up with something. I'm just too ticked off now to think about anything else, but why not just use the old "dropping by to get assignment information"? It got me into many houses I never thought I'd get in lol

:kiss:*Hugs* Hope everything is alright DK or will become okay hun.

So technically 3 npcs

Two students

Ben and mystery

And Chem professor

That should do it for now

You know I've been thinking, we should call NPCs, NRPCs

Non Role Playable Characters LOL

:D

NPC till someone wants to claim them to play them

Hi all

I am unlikely to be online much from sat am until sunday evening uk time...

Miranda

59c64997.jpg

Pic idea for the thus far NPC Ben

Background idea for him... His Uncle had bought him time with Beth almost two years ago for his 18th B-day. He then in turn went back a few times till his dad found out made him stop going due to "family image" and standing in the city... Now all the sudden she is here at his university... too easy... if it were not for her guardian angel and bodyguards though he might go after the pompous cheerleader too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pic and idea for the Other student

833ef429.jpg

A Jr this year and a Psych major he was surprised to see her on campus but it did bring back all sorts of wonderful memories. He had always been a bit of a psychopath. Taking great almost sexual pleasure from the mental manipulation just as he did from the physical assault. Lucky for him his father was one of the wealthiest men in town and could buy the silence of anyone who dared try to implicate him in anything. He had learned well from his dad all the wrong things to do about women but he added what his father lacked... Finesse and charm. He wondered what Beth had done with all the white roses he would leave there on her body when he left each time so long ago? He had met up with her step father who told him he didn't have to work so hard on women who were older than him and took him to his house showing him Beth and he was "hooked". A permanent target as it were for his mental and physical derangements.

Now that she was there at his school let the games begin... No one not even Mr Dark and brooding would suspect his dark thoughts or him if a single white rose started showing up in her locker or at her desk or gracefully poking out of her pack... Most of these romantic soft pathetic fools might find it sweet and the giver some shy young man entranced by her beauty.

Back