tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

What unconventional items do you like to bring to the bedroom?

my-desires-are-unconventional-so-show-me-welcome-to-flavortown-12232565.png

(sorry)

Asking for a friend....

Hi, TT. I approach you in Target. Let's say the laundry aisle.

Are you immediately dissuaded no matter what ("Jesus! Can't I even buy Tide pods without guys hitting on me!"), or kind of flattered ("No makeup, my laundry day clothes, and he still thinks I'm hot!")?

Or depends? On ....?

And a followup: I'm a <meh> middle-aged guy. Not George Clooney, but not George Costanza. Assuming you're not going to shoot me down immediately, do you prefer:

a placid comment/question ("Never used Tide pods. Are they any good?"),
a joke ("Hmm. In Walmart, they stock the Tide pods with the snack foods.")
or a sincere compliment ("You make that schoolgirl outfit look sexy, not slutty." Or whatever you present for me to work with.)

Not hitting on you, of course. Just curious. I always like to hear a wide range of what actual women think.

Thanks for giving a little more of yourself than the usual lovely photos.:rose:

Hi, TT. I approach you in Target. Let's say the laundry aisle.

Are you immediately dissuaded no matter what ("Jesus! Can't I even buy Tide pods without guys hitting on me!"), or kind of flattered ("No makeup, my laundry day clothes, and he still thinks I'm hot!")?

Or depends? On ....?

So far, you've just approached me. So no action needed.

And a followup: I'm a <meh> middle-aged guy. Not George Clooney, but not George Costanza. Assuming you're not going to shoot me down immediately, do you prefer:

a placid comment/question ("Never used Tide pods. Are they any good?"),
a joke ("Hmm. In Walmart, they stock the Tide pods with the snack foods.")
or a sincere compliment ("You make that schoolgirl outfit look sexy, not slutty." Or whatever you present for me to work with.)

Not hitting on you, of course. Just curious. I always like to hear a wide range of what actual women think.

Thanks for giving a little more of yourself than the usual lovely photos.:rose:

There are sooo many variables that come into play here, this could go 15 different paths- and only a couple would end with plans for an after Target meet.

I'd have to instantly like your vibe (and you mine). Please don't ask me to define this- I can't.

And I would have to be in the right frame of mind at that moment.

And I'd have to be available- or at least not very serious about someone.

Is that a good start to your question?

When things start getting back to normal, curious what your next lingerie purchase will be?:cattail: Seductive, sexy, pretty, demure?;)

When things start getting back to normal, curious what your next lingerie purchase will be?:cattail: Seductive, sexy, pretty, demure?;)

I definitely need to revamp my lingerie- what I have is old, torn, and has not aged well.

Do you guys have any recommendations?

Links please!

I definitely need to revamp my lingerie- what I have is old, torn, and has not aged well.

Links please!

You definitely look good in those stocking and garter belt. Would love to see you in a corset of some kind:cattail:

Links please!

Not sure if there is much female readership here, but my sex toy collection also needs and upgrade.

How did MMMF work?

It was mostly blowjobs with everyone watching.
The last 'M' was my boyfriend who then fucked me after (I thought) all the guys were satisfied- turns out they were ready for round two.

In all, I gave five blowjobs and one fuck.

It was mostly blowjobs with everyone watching.
The last 'M' was my boyfriend who then fucked me after (I thought) all the guys were satisfied- turns out they were ready for round two.

In all, I gave five blowjobs and one fuck.

Mmmmmm. :heart:

You go, gf! :D

Back