This is funny, even Alice would shake her head...

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
New dog-whistle for racism...

Resilience

:cool:

But now, in the age of Obama, in some quarters the word and idea of resilience is an insult! Worse than an insult, it’s (wait for it) racist.

This according to attorney Tracie Washington, Director, Louisiana Justice Institute, who recently claimed that she’s sick and tired of black people in New Orleans being called “resilient” and has gone so far as to post signs around town that say “Stop calling me resilient.”

Beneath that heading, the signs reads: “Because every time you say, ‘Oh, they’re resilient,’ that means you can do something else to me.”

(One can only presume “they” refers to evil white people and “me” refers to innocent, victimized black people.)

The statement at the bottom of the sign is really the cherry on the sundae, as it reads: “I am not resilient.”

She asserts that the black community has been “conditioned” to be resilient and that they shouldn’t have to be. Instead, it’s the government’s job to make sure members of the black community have a healthy environment so that people have a good job, send their children to good schools, and have “great health care.”

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...and_deem_everything_racist.html#ixzz3kOnQ5lLx

Pretty soon someone will object to the word "people."

Don't these weasels have anything important to do?

Back