This place is bananas, B A N A N A S!

Sean Renaud

The West Coast Pop
You know speaking as genuine Lit Alumni (And I turned 18 in 2001 and have been around, mostly on the story side for longer than my profile says) I can say this place gets genuinely out of control. I'm glad that I'm in Facebook Jail for another couple of weeks and that it drove me back here. I didn't realize how many of you I missed.

Back in 2016 a bunch of people promised that they would leave Lit for the duration of the Trump Presidency. I didn't officially sign on but I did in spirit and spent four years away from you crazy kooks and its kinda good being back. Might have to get back into the story side of things.

I'm happy they split off the politics from the general, now everything over here is if not fun at least not political. Any of you who've been around a minute know that back in the day all these wonderful sex threads would have been buried by 'Trump this' 'Biden that' and I like that I don't have to dig for the dick sucker thread. Though while it won't happen I think it wouldn't hurt to just make a sexy forum. I mean we used to talk about a lot of stuff, even play games on the general board.

So part of me just wanted to say 'hi' to everybody and if you're a fellow allumni feel free to say hi Some of us are "friends" of nearly two decades. Some of us are "enemies" of nearly two decades. Some of us are somewhere in between. I hope Zumi knows if he ever happens to be in So Cal a heads up would be nice. I might be busy but I'd be pissed if I found out he was in my backyard and didn't give me a heads up. I don't know all the cons BoBo/CK goes to but I swear to everything unholy before Covid fucked everything up I was planning on being at Comic Con and if I'd found out he was at Comic Con I'd be pissed.

Part of me wanted to check out the new class, you guys seem like a bright bunch as a whole.

I might stick around even after Facebook lets me out of jail in fifteen days.

and on a similar note, there was just a statue of harambe the gorilla surrounded by 10,000 bananas placed on wall street. the protest banana group said they are going to donate the 10,000 bananas to the homeless. would even a homeless person want to eat a banana that has been laying on the nyc pavement?

You know speaking as genuine Lit Alumni (And I turned 18 in 2001 and have been around, mostly on the story side for longer than my profile says) I can say this place gets genuinely out of control. I'm glad that I'm in Facebook Jail for another couple of weeks and that it drove me back here. I didn't realize how many of you I missed.

Back in 2016 a bunch of people promised that they would leave Lit for the duration of the Trump Presidency. I didn't officially sign on but I did in spirit and spent four years away from you crazy kooks and its kinda good being back. Might have to get back into the story side of things.

I'm happy they split off the politics from the general, now everything over here is if not fun at least not political. Any of you who've been around a minute know that back in the day all these wonderful sex threads would have been buried by 'Trump this' 'Biden that' and I like that I don't have to dig for the dick sucker thread. Though while it won't happen I think it wouldn't hurt to just make a sexy forum. I mean we used to talk about a lot of stuff, even play games on the general board.

So part of me just wanted to say 'hi' to everybody and if you're a fellow allumni feel free to say hi Some of us are "friends" of nearly two decades. Some of us are "enemies" of nearly two decades. Some of us are somewhere in between. I hope Zumi knows if he ever happens to be in So Cal a heads up would be nice. I might be busy but I'd be pissed if I found out he was in my backyard and didn't give me a heads up. I don't know all the cons BoBo/CK goes to but I swear to everything unholy before Covid fucked everything up I was planning on being at Comic Con and if I'd found out he was at Comic Con I'd be pissed.

Part of me wanted to check out the new class, you guys seem like a bright bunch as a whole.

There are sex threads here? :confused:

;):)

You're gay or bi, right?
(not intended as an attack, you're one of the posters that I like and value)

That's why you enjoy the board right now. ;)
Mello& alts got rid of most female lurkers, and --but for the old female regulars-- the GB right now is a sausage fest.
rae is thriving and pisting non-stop.

btw
I used to post politics with you in the old days.
So good to see your name up here again.

You're gay or bi, right?

Mello& alts got rid of most female lurkers, and --but for the old female regulars-- the GB right now is a sausage fest.

why, darling! how sweet of you to reduce me to a stereotype before it's even noon!

so...myfly...you've been here before-apparently for a long time. who were you before? junebug? hookworm? you simply must list all of your aka's so that i can see how many of them i already put on ignore.

as for this guy who is the original poster...what are you, nuts? you escaped once and now you've returned?

This place is nothing but high school with all its cliques, lies, bullying and whatever bullshit someone wants to sling at the moment. I have nothing else to add.

Howdy! Good to see you.

Welcome Back!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

So what was your other identity when this one was gone?:D

Don't have one. I literally have not been around (much) since 2016.

You're gay or bi, right?

No, I'm straight I just spend most of my time on the politics forum occasionally poking my head in here. Its an intresting place right now.

Howdy! Good to see you.

Good to see you too.

Welcome back! I'm returning after a long hiatus, too. Not sure long I'll stay. I missed the "old fashioned-ness" and (mostly) real people/conversations of this place.

Cheers!

This place is nothing but high school with all its cliques, lies, bullying and whatever bullshit someone wants to sling at the moment. I have nothing else to add.

It has been like this for the past 20 years. :confused:

Your High School was obviously full of self-regarding arseholes too then? Having said that, there are some lovely, genuine people on here too! 😃

Back