Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

LT ~ I'd really like to not be ill any more. OK. Thanks.

Feeling ~ Pretty dire.

Doing ~ Self medicating and trying to resist the urge to google my rather nasty symptoms in case it turns out to be something depressing...like...a case of early onset death...

Thinking: It really shouldn't be that difficult to have a conversation where I don't end up feeling like I've been talked down to under the guise of "being advised/assisted".

Feeling: Like maybe it is true... maybe not caring so much will help make things better.

Doing: Stitching up the slit on my dress (less peekaboo ops for my thighs) and wishing this migraine (caused by the aforementioned "conversation") would just go away.

Feeling: Defeated; Like nothing is ever going to get better...

Thinking: Why the heck can't I just tell people how I really feel...

Doing: Sitting in the car and letting the sun streaming thru the window give me a hug...

Thinking: Ugh last day off
Feeling: Pretty good, just don't want to go back to work! I have had spring fever ever since it started to get nice out.
Doing: Contemplating taking the dogs for a walk today even though it could be a little nicer today.

Thinking: If only writing a book was *just* writing.

Feeling: Happy my apartment will be empty for a few days.

Doing: Trying to finish a chapter...

:eek:Shocked! I've caught up on all my threads. (Yes that's right all of them)

Hooray! Does happy banana dance. :nana::nana::nana:

But now if I'm not desperately trying to catch up...with that accomplished what the hell do I do now?:(

Seriously guys...what do we do when we don't have another post we have to write?

You want another post to write darlin give me a few

Somehow I knew Asa would be the one to save me from my boredom.:D

I'm gonna post for PLS! I'm just stuck on how to get us to the point where I'm actually creative. I'm stuck on the get there phase. :rolleyes:

Will have something out this weekend though!

I'm gonna post for PLS! I'm just stuck on how to get us to the point where I'm actually creative. I'm stuck on the get there phase. :rolleyes:

Will have something out this weekend though!

That's good news to hear V.

I trust you to conquer this reply, but if you continue running into a wall though send a PM to me so we can talk it over ok?

Posts have been up darlin to move everything along.

Thinking: Why is having a sister so emotionally taxing?!
Feeling: Drained... on all levels.
Doing: Vegging out on mindnumbing reality tv...

LT ~ Crap. Camp starts the day after tomorrow. :eek:

Feeling ~ Seriously unprepared.

Doing ~ Vaguely planning and considering just winging it.

Doing: Reading some of my old stories.
Feeling: A bit sad at some of the stories that were abandoned by my partners or worse, me.
Thinking: I need to get that feeling I got from writing back.

Thinking: After seeing someone actually use the word "mansplain".

giphy.gif

Back