Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

Thinking... How much more can I stare at this paper before words will come into my head?

Thinking: There comes a time when all the bullshit whining and crying has got to stop! I am not here on this earth to hold your fucking hand through everything, while patting your back and saying "poor baby, poor baby"; while you sit there and do nothing. Things aren't going to get any better unless you change your fucking attitude!!!

Feeling: FUCKING ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Doing: Watching Sherlock, need to de-stress. Also, putting my phone on silent!!!

Thinking, feeling, doing: So busy... I know people are waiting on me, and I'm sorry. Things should settle down soon.

LT ~ Bed. Bed now.

Feeling ~ Like I want to write something...adventure-y

Doing ~ See 'Last thought...' ;)

Thinking: Yay! Seems my cold is finally going away. Hardly any trace of a cough left!

Feeling: Like the universe has a twisted sense of humour; cause the cold's gone but now my back is seizing up.

Doing: Washing my hair at midnight, just cause.

Thinking, feeling and doing:

seriously-dont-vp.gif

thinking: i should probably be more productive today
feeling: like i want to write some smut
doing: drinking tea and watching gloriously shitty reality tv

Thinking of the future, feeling invigorated, and taking a few hours off work to try and relax.

Thinking: I need to get this post done tonight.
Feeling: in the zone.
Doing: Listening to my 2nd fave band Vintage Trouble and getting down to business cuz I'm in the bizness of getting down to bizness.:D

I'm currently in that place where I'm waiting for one of my writingpartners to reply and I'm being really impatient about it. I realize that they have other stuff to do, but dang it, I'm bored! *kicks a dustbunny. It does not approve and attacks. Fighting desperately.*

Thinking: I should stop playing with the camera on my phone and write something already.
Feeling: Better than the last few days.
Doing: Trying to ignore the pull of procrastination!!!

So, got into an accident today. A lady switched into our lane but somehow didn't see us and the back of her car hit our front, making her lose control and crash into the barrier on the side. We did okay, even our car was more or less unharmed by the whole thing, but her car had to be towed (I doubt they're going to fix it) and she was in shock and ended up going to the hospital due to her knee hurting. It seemed like she would be OK though.

Feeling: A little annoyed and amazed by the mess some people continuously leave in their wake ... but also utterly enveloped in the warmth and love of others and equally amazed by it.

Doing: Thanking my lucky stars for placing a certain beauty in my life. 💖 She knows who she is :kiss:

Thinking: At least 2 years ago many hete argued for a female Doctor and I disagreed. Now longing for a female doctor.

Feeling: A desire to chase a shadow of myself.

Doing: Discussing the current Doctor Who disappointment with a friend.

Feeling: Curious and inquisitive.

Doing: 'sploring the boards.

Thinking: When did I become 'Experienced'?

Back