Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

I love that sig! I mimic the headbob whenever I see it. So what if I'm a dork?

Thinking: Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!
Feeling: Like I'm more nervous than I've ever been in my life, but like I'm doing the right thing.
Doing: Working for a bit longer!

I love that sig! I mimic the headbob whenever I see it. So what if I'm a dork?

Thinking: Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!
Feeling: Like I'm more nervous than I've ever been in my life, but like I'm doing the right thing.
Doing: Working for a bit longer!

I feel like I'd pay a decent sum of money to see this.

I'm late on this but my two cents - I might be with PS on this, the eyebrows coupled with the head bob sorta remind me of Bill Cosby. Not sure how I feel about that...(and not for the reasons you might think.)

All the same though it's goofy and I can't help but smile.

Thinking: Stupid shoes made my feet hurt.
Feeling: Like my feet hurt.
Doing: Making lists...

Last edited:
T: I need sleep but I need to work on that post.

F: Tonight was a good night and a big step in the right direction for what I want.

D: Sleep now post tomorrow.

Srsly...this week, for reasons I can not fathom, has been a massive wave of invisible, unknowable suckage.

Unfortunately my suckage has been visible and well-known, but still suckage nonetheless.

I'm buying an island, and people are going to join me on that island, and we're going to drink. A lot. And eat.

Feeling: Insulted that I was not consuled on the whole island buying situation. >_>

Thinking: I should stop distracting myself.

Doing: Battling procrastination... I may not be winning.

Feeling: Insulted that I was not consulted on the whole island buying situation.

considers distracting...placating...with coconut bikini designs for the island

but refrains...just

You can do it, lovely!

Feeling: Insulted that I was not consuled on the whole island buying situation. >_>

I battle procrastination all the time...err...that is...I will when I feel like it.:D

Thinking: Everything.

Feeling: Paranoid. Lost. Agitated.

Doing: Going to bed. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and I won't feel like such an emotional mess. Maybe I can deal with her better and help more. Maybe I'll wake up stronger.

Back