Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

T: Daffodils.

F: Soft fluffy towel straight out of the dryer.

D: Anything to avoid the grammatical homicidal brouhaha...

hugs, gratefully

I'm ecstatic! It's just the realisation of just how much we've bought during the trip - mainly for mini witches, it must be said - and trying to get it packed ready to ship!!

But we're nearly there now.

You could just put all the clothes on the mini witches - sure, they can't move or bend very easily and going to the loo would be difficult but it'd save money..

330px-Well-clothed_baby.jpg

You could just put all the clothes on the mini witches - sure, they can't move or bend very easily and going to the loo would be difficult but it'd save money..

330px-Well-clothed_baby.jpg

That baby is adorable! Kind of reminds me of the show I watched several years ago that documented the birth and lives of four different babies in different parts of the world. I can't remember what it was called, but it was cute.

This, in so many ways, describes me...right now! :D

tumblr_n6b08klWLo1rrx588o1_400.gif

Although I am taller than Tyrion.

Thinking: Things are finally settling. Hospital adventures are done.

Feeling: Just exhausted. Overtired likely.

Doing: heading to that bed thing to give it a go.

There is rain and thunder and lightning and I have no clue where the torch and candles are....

Eep.

I don't drink beer, but have a shot of... something for me.

Jack. I like Jack. Have a shot of Jack for me.

I like most things alcoholic.

I have no Jack, but I have Turkey. It's been sitting there for a while so I'll have one.

For you.

LT: I survived the hordes. Sort of.

As if I wouldn't have two for you....:)

You take care, Dreamer. It's always a pleasure to see you.

*hugs*

*snuggles quickly before he goes*

You're wonderful, Fishie.

It's always a pleasure to see you as well. Till next time. :kiss:

Only two hours to go...

eyes flick to the clock

...just two...

Don't watch the clock!!! It goes slower when you do. Just to torture!

F: Annoyed because I had one bite of soft squishy cake to celebrate my good news... and part of one of my teeth broke off, so have just come back from emergency dentist after having it repaired and the whole left side of my face feels like it did the only time I got riproaring drunk but I've had no alcohol just bloody anaesthetic and I am feeling EXTREMELY PEEVISH :devil:

D: Sitting on my couch, wrapped in a blanket, ignoring my growling stomach because I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast 8 hours ago

T: The universe or whatever can just go and **** right off.

Wee pooh bugger bum arse

F: Annoyed because I had one bite of soft squishy cake to celebrate my good news... and part of one of my teeth broke off, so have just come back from emergency dentist after having it repaired and the whole left side of my face feels like it did the only time I got riproaring drunk but I've had no alcohol just bloody anaesthetic and I am feeling EXTREMELY PEEVISH :devil:

D: Sitting on my couch, wrapped in a blanket, ignoring my growling stomach because I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast 8 hours ago

T: The universe or whatever can just go and **** right off.

Wee pooh bugger bum arse

Oh fuck o_O

offers arms for a hug, this is the only way I know how to comfort

Sorry to hear that :( What was the good news, if I may ask?

Oh fuck o_O

offers arms for a hug, this is the only way I know how to comfort

Sorry to hear that :( What was the good news, if I may ask?

Thank you. Hugs are good. I like hugs.

Good news was something I was waiting to hear back about and all is well.

Jaw is aching after the anaesthetic worn off. Meh. This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday night *sigh*

Knickers poop botheration

Last edited by a moderator:
Back