The write in white thread

It really is time for me to go now. Thanks for an enjoyable morning everyone!

My heart hurts so much today. I'm tired of being beaten up. I'm just...tired.

There is so much I don't tell you. I don't tell anyone because my best friends, you included, are going through so much. It's very hard to vent and whine to you and to her. It feels wrong and yet I'm still hurting.

There is so much I don't tell you. I don't tell anyone because my best friends, you included, are going through so much. It's very hard to vent and whine to you and to her. It feels wrong and yet I'm still hurting.
I am so sorry you are feeling this way honey... just reading it I hurt with you. {{{Hugs}}}

I'm so sorry that you are hurting. You need to trust that those who care about you will be there to help you no matter what they are going through. I know we aren't close but I am here for you and I mean that. *hugs*

Thanks. I don't like whining at all but sometimes I just can't help it.
I don't consider what you said whining... just a pouring out of a heart that is too full to handle it all. Wish I were closer for you, I have a pretty strong shoulder. :kiss:

When I saw those magic words on those lips, my heart stopped for a sec :) Dreams will come true, now I know !

wow....this is an interesting thread !

I know that a lot of people on here miss you. I thought I would too, but I don't. I don't miss the lies and the waiting to find out something else you said or did was all a lie or totally fake. It's hard to be someone's "best friend" when you can't figure out who they really are. I hope you are happy though and life is wonderful for you.

This is another of the quirky threads that I enjoy seeing from time to time.

Breathing life back into a thread that likely has more meaning than people realize.

I was helping a friend that asked. It, however, is no excuse. I wish I could convey how remorseful I feel. You're beautiful, inside and out. I still have my key. If you want it back, take it so I can close the door that I have been looking through every day since.

You are a wonderful light to everyone's life that you touch. Never stop being you.

Back