The write in white thread

Rereading your PM's and listening to the songs you had sent and posted............makes me fall all over again. I am so glad you came into my life when you did. You have definately swept me off my feet! *kisses*

If you ever stop by to read this you will know I am thinking of you and wish your name would pop up in my inbox...

So many things are out of my grasp and I've accepted it. The things that are though, those I'm holding on to with a death grip. Deal with it, ignore it, I don't care.

*hugs* hello, you lovely delightful soul.

know what? even though i think of him sometimes...it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it used to.

I'm so happy that you aren't hurting like that any longer. :)

Wonder if I am either one of those thoughts.

I often wonder the same ... Both good and bad ... And then I find out .... I'm not. Which is okay with the bad but I'd love to be a good sometime. :eek:

Yet another of my favourite threads has been resurrected from the dead!

Congratulations to B.J. Gobblecock on celebrating a first wedding anniversary!

it's a first anniversary of being single, but thank you- it's a happy one for sure.

Today was a going good till I remembered its been a long time since I last saw him, couple of years now, and wont get to see that amazing smile on his face for the rest of my life.
Funny how certain experiences in life make you grow up soon, much too soon.

I am sorry that this is happening to you Yukki. Know though that you still have people around you who love you and want to smile with you even now.

(((A BIG SUPPORTIVE HUG))) to you!

Wow. The big ol' block. I thought you wanted to talk about it. I'm sad that you cannot. Thank you for letting me see one of the most amazing hearts I will ever know. Goodbye. :'(

Back