The write in white thread

I want you to know nothing you say will change what I think of you. I have total respect for you and your situation. I hope the next few months bring you happiness and peace that you don't currently have. I don't think of you as a happy person, that makes me sad. I care for you more than you know and I am unsure of why I care so much, but I do. And I am okay sitting alone with how I feel about you.

Woke up in a place, not sure where it is or why, but I am there. *not a "real" place, just a mental spot*

It's funny, but I can never resist writing something inane in this thread whenever I see it... Even more funny, I'm not the only one with this problem here... :D

Do you even know how confused you have made me? Just when I thought things were getting straigthened out in my 'life', you come strolling back in and make my head and my heart question what I truly want and where I 'should be'. Once again I am torn over how I should feel and what path I should be heading down. Just going to have to take everything with a grain of salt and take it one day at a time..............otherwise I will be a basketcase.

Good grief .... the itch for ink is growing again. I know what I want but getting the same artist is going to be tough. Still ... the itch is there. I'm going to have to scratch it. And soon. So very, very soon.

I think that it's time to take my leave of these threads for the eveniing and spend some time on my work. It has been pleasant playing with everyone since this morning. Paulstories has been MARVELLOUS! He has been with me since about 5 o'clock this morning - nearly 12 hours ago! I will cherish the memory of his company today forever.

I think that it's time to take my leave of these threads for the eveniing and spend some time on my work. It has been pleasant playing with everyone since this morning. Paulstories has been MARVELLOUS! He has been with me since about 5 o'clock this morning - nearly 12 hours ago! I will cherish the memory of his company today forever.

How is my favorite island girl doing?

I think it's quite selfish of you to act the way you. I don't think that you are true to yourself...and if that's the true you, then you are not very pretty/good looking. I don't think you're a true friend...b/c if you were you'd care...and you don't...you have a what's in it for me attitude. You know what's in it for you? NADA. This is a hodge podge of personalities(either real life or lit) combined...if you think it's about you....it might be or it might not be...and if you think it's about you..then maybe you feel guilty and need to take a look at yourself...that's all. :)

Take that and rewind it back :cool:

Take that and rewind it back,
Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap)
Ursher got the voice make ya booty go (clap)
Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap)
Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap):D

Last edited:
Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap)
Ursher got the voice make ya booty go (clap)
Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap)
Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap):D

I think I could make you scream Yeah over and over again ;)

it's approaching a year and i am still sorrowful. there are times when my heart longs to go back - and try to resolve the loss of joy i endured. there are feelings that i wasn't afforded the opportunity to express, there are explanations i feel are (were) due me. but my head knows that in order to be free i have to stop being my own barrier and face my feelings head on; let them convey whatever they need to convey to me. it's a battle i fight daily : head. heart.

lamenting over unresolved feelings that reside in me, longing for another chance, searching my mind for missing pieces of the puzzle...it's not going to change a thing.

i'm not blaming; just giving vent to my feelings. until then i continue to clash with my demons until i reach the light because i'd like to think, that somewhere inside of me is an ounce of emotional toughness and i need that for growth. broken and bruised? yes. but i'm still fighting and i refuse to go down easily.

I pray for peace for all my friends: those here on Lit and those elsewhere in my RL.

(((HUGS))) to you all.

-Cin

Back