The War on Christmas - Tell Us Your Pain

OH crap! Today is Festivus!
Today is the one day of the year I get to tell people how I really feel!
Dammit! I've let most of the day go by!

Not gonna lie, the minds behind this war are not great.
Put in the big guy

Sir, he's nailed to a cross....

What about the other guy?

Graham died in 2018, sir

Can you throw holy water on them?

I think we're bogged down in the War on Christmas.

Billions spent on precision guided glitter bombs. Thousands of young lives wasted. Enclaves of radicals still defiant.

We need a breakthrough on the front dammit. Christmas trees in flames! Strings of bright and colorful lights lying smoldering among the wreckage of shattered snowmen!

We need new leadership. Our current crop of politicians is only interested in the war so they can get clicks on TikTok! Millions of disillusioned and cynical citizens who approach the whole thing with a general sense of malaise, as befits a Frenchman.

Thereā€™s no break from war!
WWI the Germans and the Allies in the trenches called a truce on Christmas day. Not the generals, not the political leaders, but the same troops that had been killing each other the day before, called a truce. They sang, played soccer, ate and drank together, spontaneously.

If there is no break from conflict it is because of people like you that can't even here for one day let it go. You're like a cancerous disease that thrives on conflict.

WWI the Germans and the Allies in the trenches called a truce on Christmas day. Not the generals, not the political leaders, but the same troops that had been killing each other the day before, called a truce. They sang, played soccer, ate and drank together, spontaneously.

If there is no break from conflict it is because of people like you that can't even here for one day let it go. You're like a cancerous disease that thrives on conflict.
That would be a great analogy, I agree, if your presence in this thread was at all required. You can just not be here. It literally takes you effort to show up.
It also smacks of ā€˜bothsideismā€™ which is just sad.
Anyhow, Iā€™m glad to see you are having the day you deserve ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

That would be a great analogy, I agree, if your presence in this thread was at all required. You can just not be here. It literally takes you effort to show up.
It also smacks of ā€˜bothsideismā€™ which is just sad.
Anyhow, Iā€™m glad to see you are having the day you deserve ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Yawn...Yet another troll that thinks they run Literotica.

I'll be where I want and post what I want and you can just as easily put me on ignore if you don't like it. By the way who asked you for your opinion?

Yawn...Yet another troll that thinks they run Literotica.

I'll be where I want and post what I want and you can just as easily put me on ignore if you don't like it. By the way who asked you for your opinion?
You are the one trying to get others to change. And then being upset when they donā€™t, and acting as if they were making you do something. This is very confusing unless you are the kind of person who has the world revolve around them and their opinions/desires.
Funny that.

You are the one trying to get others to change. And then being upset when they donā€™t, and acting as if they were making you do something. This is very confusing unless you are the kind of person who has the world revolve around them and their opinions/desires.
Funny that.
All I asked for was one day when you zealot, troll, propagandist, assholes could give it a break. I should have known that you have no filter, no morals, no conscience, and just don't give a fuck.

If you don't like what I post, pass me bye. Put me on ignore. Either way, I don't care if you like what I post.

All I asked for was one day when you zealot, troll, propagandist, assholes could give it a break. I should have known that you have no filter, no morals, no conscience, and just don't give a fuck.

If you don't like what I post, pass me bye. Put me on ignore. Either way, I don't care if you like what I post.
So your posts must meet with no response you disapprove of, and people who donā€™t like your posts can ignore you.
But those same ideas donā€™t apply to you.
Got it.

Are you familiar with the idea of privilege?

Most of what today we consider Christian Christmas traditions were stolen from the Pagans in an attempt to recruit Pagans to Christianity.

Honestly for me this time of year is supposed to be about kindness, fellowship, showing compassion, love, and yes...understanding. You see it makes no difference to me if someone says Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Hanukah, Happy Holidays, or any other festive greeting. It is the spirit of the greeting not the exact words of the greeting that matters. My response may be Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, or enjoy the Holidays. I figure a positive greeting deserves one back whether it is my version of the holiday or not.

The idea of getting hostile over a holiday greeting different than yours seem so stupid that it is hard for me to fathom. Live and let live.
Merry Christmas!

Hope you suck a dick under the mistletoe!

So your posts must meet with no response you disapprove of, and people who donā€™t like your posts can ignore you.
But those same ideas donā€™t apply to you.
Got it.

Are you familiar with the idea of privilege?
Yawn... Do carry on Mr Troll.

Now that the war has abated for a bit, we can start looking ahead to the "war on Easter!"

Hold on, you were fighting on the politics board on Christmas while complaining about fighting on the politics board on Christmas??
I didn't mention fighting at all. I accurately name the weapon posted. Nothing more than that.

Back