Ladies, gather round (well at a safe distance based on the authority guidelines)

UKMind

Experienced
Hi!

Clearly lockdown is getting to the best of us and it feels never ending. I thought I’d roll the dice once more and see if I am lucky enough to meet some more of this establishments fine females.

So, let’s kick off with a bit about me. I’m in the UK, not too far from North London. I am relaxed about your location but time zones might be a tricky juggling act. However, if you’re relaxed about it, so am I, let’s see how it goes!

I am not single. No take of woe about how unloved, neglected or misunderstood I am. That’s not the case, in time I’m happy to discuss my situation with someone I trust. That said, I know my situation is not for everyone and I don’t want to hide it. Rest assured, my situation does not prevent me being available and if you chose to message me, you are not filling gaps.

Made some big changes in my life, lost 40% of my body weight. Found exercise, helps me keep active and keeps me mentally in check. Love animals, have dogs they’re my passion. I am fairly social but at the same time, I make a cracking introvert with a disgraceful sense of humour, a way with words and a desire to get to know the person I’m chatting with.

I’m 6’6 (198xm for any European readers) - yep, huge. Banged my head on many things. Stocky build, shaved brown hair, green eyes, glasses, large hands with long and thick probing fingers and a huge size 14 feet. Absolutely not! You can’t get shoes in actual shops, online like a filthy big footed freak is how I am made to shop!

Genuinely open minded about what happens next. To me, nothing is off the table. Let’s get to know a bit about each other, see how we get along and see where it takes us!

All I ask of you is be kind, adventurous, open minded and love details. The more we share, the better we get to know each other and the better mental images we create. As you can tell, I am not the next Shakespeare, I don’t not want or expect you to be either but, endeavour and effort, carries massive bonus points.

Have a good weekend, stay safe, wash your hands for at least twenty seconds, don’t spit at old people and we will get back something like normality a lot quicker

Giving this a bump, great to get praise for a well written personal but looking to meet more of you, tell me a little bit about yourself and let’s see where a conversation takes us.

Enjoy your Sunday all

Always good to meet new people, another long day ahead. Come and say hi

Giving this thread its last outing. Any early morning folk around?

Back