The War on Christmas - Tell Us Your Pain

Most of what today we consider Christian Christmas traditions were stolen from the Pagans in an attempt to recruit Pagans to Christianity.

Honestly for me this time of year is supposed to be about kindness, fellowship, showing compassion, love, and yes...understanding. You see it makes no difference to me if someone says Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Hanukah, Happy Holidays, or any other festive greeting. It is the spirit of the greeting not the exact words of the greeting that matters. My response may be Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, or enjoy the Holidays. I figure a positive greeting deserves one back whether it is my version of the holiday or not.

The idea of getting hostile over a holiday greeting different than yours seem so stupid that it is hard for me to fathom. Live and let live.
And some might consider Changing traditions that have been a part of our way of life,just to appease a certain Religion. not only stupid.but outright dangerous these people are never satisfied.what's next????

And some might consider Changing traditions that have been a part of our way of life,just to appease a certain Religion. not only stupid.but outright dangerous these people are never satisfied.what's next????
Human sacrifice!?!?!
Dogs and cats living together!!!!
Mass hysteria!

IMG_0042.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Winter Solstice to all!
Cmon, it’s supposed to be happy season changing… can’t leave out the other seasons.

Now Fox can pivot to a war on winter.., or Solstice (but they will need to spend 20 years “educating” their viewers what that is)

War on Christmas ? Next someone will want to throw out the Constitution... oh wait. The best part of Xmas for me this year is it is on a Monday and the Chiefs and the Raiders are playing. 🎅

Where I’m from we celebrate Christmas the right way: with a MAGA boat parade. Nothing says Christmas like a Fuck Joe Biden banner.
Christmas is for spreading hatred. Sounds about right, we don't want any of that stinking love and understanding do we?

The painful part was the Biden White House presentation of the dancing Marixist fag group as somehow being related to the Christmas spirit.
Awww, Are you afraid that because you got a chubby while watching it you're going on the naughty list?

Jeremiah 10 - King James version​

1 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

:rolleyes:

Where I’m from we celebrate Christmas the right way: with a MAGA boat parade. Nothing says Christmas like a Fuck Joe Biden banner.

Where I live our parade banner sez "PEACE ON EARTH""

1fury.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, Are you afraid that because you got a chubby while watching it you're going on the naughty list?
Not at all, but I'm thinking now about how your ancestors would have scalped them, skinned them out, and used their hides for drumheads.

I'm disappointed in this thread...

I accidentally read the title as "Tell us your PLAN".

I was looking for some good strategic and tactical suggestions for the War on Christmas.

I'm disappointed in this thread...

I accidentally read the title as "Tell us your PLAN".

I was looking for some good strategic and tactical suggestions for the War on Christmas.
The long-term strategy of the Marxist left is to get rid of all the Christians, however elite billionaires might bemoan their loss of plunder once the shopping season is no more.

The long-term strategy of the Marxist left is to get rid of all the Christians, however elite billionaires might bemoan their loss of plunder once the shopping season is no more.
So these people dancing aren't Christians? Says who? Based on what?

Back