The Urban Photographer (Open)

As the two went into the store, Gilly again gave Erin some suggestions, but Erin seemed to have a feel for what would make a good photograph.

Again, as Gilly stood, knelt, her top often slid of her shoulder exposing her flesh, and her red crop sport bra, but Gilly wasn't bothered.

She was young not unattractive and confident in her appearance, whilst she wasn't a pin up super model, nor was she dam right ugly.

As Erin reached for a book, Gilly held the camera down and stepped in closer.

"Excuse me please."

Gilly reached out and started to adjust the blouse that Erin wore to reveal a hint of the light blue bra strap....

she returned and started to take a couple more photos......

"Don't worry, they won't be part of the assignment!"

Erin was actually rather enjoying herself. She'd never been the subject of such, or any really, photo shoot and found it easy to find poses and lighting she herself would encourage.

Finally, she felt Gilly step up to her, adjusting her shirt slightly, showing a bit of her bra strap and slightly more cleavage as she turned to the side.

"Don't worry." the girl said. "These won't be part of the assignment!"

Erin wasn't uncomfortable with her body at all, but she did find it slightly amusing. "You have a thing for bra straps and such?" She teased, referring to the shot with Peter from the other night.

"You have a thing for bra straps and such?"

Gilly giggled.... "Not sure I have a thing for bra straps... but I like to dress slightly flirty, provocative....."

She paused....

"i like to dress to be suggestive but to actually reveal very little.... Seeing that bra strap makes me want to see more...... if that makes sense? though at times it can be difficult to get the right balance...... "

Gilly took a couple more photos zooming in for a shoulder and head shot.

"One request for next time is that I would like you in a skirt or dress, showing of those lovely legs of yours..... "

Winking Gilly continued. "They would make a lovely necklace

"One request for next time is that I would like you in a skirt or dress, showing of those lovely legs of yours..... " Gilly told her with a wink. "They would make a lovely necklace."

Erin laughed and couldn't hide her blush. "You are too much, kid." She grinned. After a few more poses, she glanced up at the clock.

"Alright, sweetie, it's about time to wrap it up for today. It's about to get crazy here. But I'll see you next week, maybe?" Erin asked, giving her a small hug. She helped her gather everything and walked her to the door.

"I had fun today, kiddo. Thanks for letting me be your model. I'll see you soon."

Gilly smiled to herself as she made Erin blush.

She liked her as a person, she seemed good fun, intelligent and above all pretty.

"You are too much, kid."

"Can you ever have too much of a good thing Erin?" Gilly asked in reply.

They started to say their good byes, and as Erin gave her a small hug, she returned the hug, hiving her a peck on the cheek.

"It was fun, I will send you some edits this afternoon if you like?"

Gilly's intention was to head to Boydens and set up her laptop and start editing her photos whilst waiting for her father, but as she entered, Gilly saw him chatting to Charlotte, who again was exposing her cleavage as she bent down.

"Hi Dad, Hi Charlotte....."

About 30 minutes later Erin received a couple of photos from the mornings' shoot, before another couple, this time with a cheeky note 'you look awesome', the photos were the ones with the bra strap exposed.

Erin periodically checked her home email while working. Later that afternoon, when she got a chance to check it, she was surprised to already see the photos from Gilly. She opened the first email, including a couple of the shots of herself. One was by the stacks, the other in her office. Nice. She was impressed. Gilly may only be 18 but she already had enviable talent.

Then she opened the second email. These were two of the photos Gilly had said wouldn't be included in the assignment. They were nice and held a slightly provocative tone. The one of her shelving a book, taken from the side, showed a bit of her bra, hint of cleavage and a slight strip of skin at her waist where her shirt had pulled up as she reached up high. The second one was striking as well.

She shot Gilly a quick email back to thank her for the photos. You did a great job! I love them. :)

Last edited:

Gilly was at home by the time she received Erin's email and quickly replied

"Thank you, I had fun taking them, it was a change to be in a fixed location and some where different... looking forward to doing it again next week.Maybe we can even be more cheesy with some of the fun shots? Gilly"

Peter had a light lunch with Gilly as they looked at her photos. Peter hadn't done much portraiture work apart from family groups, and so whilst he advised Gilly, she was the leading force in the cropping and editing of the photos.

He saw the cheeky photos of Erin's Décolletage which made him smile, the hint of bra, the hint of cleavage, Gilly's teasing style it seemed.

They finished lunch an d headed home, where he did various domestic chores, including changing the sheets... It wasn't quite two weeks, but he found him self changing them just in case he assumed.

Not that he was sure whether that evening was a date, or two new friends meeting for the first time to devleop their friendship, or a bit of both perhaps.

Certainly his spontaneous kiss on Thursday evening had changed the ante slightly

He showered and changed into a pair of smart casual chinos, a double cuffed shirt with cuff-links and a casual sports style jacket. He arrived early having booked the table on Friday, and sat ther e sipping his Italian bottle beer as he waited...

Erin didn't check her email again until she was home. She had found herself anticipating the dinner with Peter for most of the afternoon. She sent Gilly a quick email back to assure her that her idea sounded good and she was looking forward to it.

Then she quickly showered and took a moment to decide what to wear. It hadn't been designated as a date. But it was a fairly nice restaurant so she didn't want to dress too casually either. She finally selected a simple black dress with a white cardigan and a pair of black low heels.

She threw on a pair of earrings, a necklace that fell in line with her cleavage, and brushed her hair. Satisfied, she grabbed her purse and headed out the door to meet Peter. Entering the restaurant, she immediately saw him near the back. She was struck by how handsome the man looked.

She waved and made her way to his table. "Hi." She said simply when she'd arrived. "You clean up nicely." She teased gently with a smile.

Peter saw Erin enter the resturant and stood up to greet her, giving her a simple hug at the table.

He smiled at her attire, a simple balck dress, with spaghetti straps exposing her small to medium bust. Upto now, her tops had mostly been loose, hiding her breasts. But he liked what he saw...

"You clean up nicely." She teased gently with a smile.

Peter smiled as he pulled the chair back for Erin allowing her to take a seat.

"Well I could make various comments about time, and the like, but Iwont!" with a teasing grin.

"You do look lovely though.... quite a change from what I've seen you wear previously.." He suddnely stoppped aware that what he had already said or was going to say could be mis-interpreited easily

Peter returned to his chair...

"Wine? They do a lovely Frascati or a Pinot Rose..."

He looked at her cleavage and Décolletage one more time before he made a mental effort not to stare.

His cock was responding.

"You do look lovely though.... quite a change from what I've seen you wear previously.." Peter said as he took his seat. She took the one he pulled out for her.

She laughed. "Yeah, I know. I don't dress up very often. I like to be comfortable. Even this is the most comfortable dress I own."

"Wine? They do a lovely Frascati or a Pinot Rose..." Peter offered.

"Hmm...wine sounds lovely. Let's go with the Rose." She suggested, setting her purse beside her. It was rather warm in the restaurant, so she shrugged out of her cardigan and placed it next to her as well.

Peter smiled as she suggested the Rose, and turned to makeemye contact with the waiter. Having ordered a bottle of Rose, he turned to see Erin baring her shoulders, her silky looking skin exposed.

"So how was your day? How was modelling for Missbossy boots?"

"So how was your day? How was modelling for Missbossy boots?" Peter asked.

Erin laughed. "It was busy, but Gilly was a welcome distraction. She definitely knows what she wants and goes for it. But we had a fun time. Did she show you any of the pictures she took?"

"Yes she did. " Peter repled, "And she took some nice ones too... I just hope it fits the brief of the assignment, it is so much to interpretation....."

At that moment the waiter arrived with the chilled bottle of Rose, and two glasses. He placed the two glasses on the table and then presented Peter with the label for approval before opening...

"Would you like to sample the wine?" the waiter asked.

Peter nodded. He knew these days that corkage issues were very rare but it was a tradition, and so he accepted the offer and tasted it before nodding in agreement...

"Thats fine than you."

Then they were back on their own, as Peter commented on the photos that Gilly had taken and edited...

"We have even transferred a couple of them into black and white with interesting results - my suggestion as those taken in the actual store seemed to tell the tale better possibly? So what have you two got planned for her second shoot?"

Last edited:
The waiter poured the wine into both their glasses, then sat the bottle in an ice bucket.

"We have even transferred a couple of them into black and white with interesting results - my suggestion as those taken in the actual store seemed to tell the tale better possibly? So what have you two got planned for her second shoot?" Peter was continuing on about the photos as Erin absently swirled her wine in her glass.

"Well, she wants to do a few more off the record shots, a few cheesy ones. She has requested that I wear a skirt or dress. I get the sense she enjoys creating a provocative tone." Erin laughed. "So I guess I'm wearing a dress Monday. She is a strong willed girl, isn't she?"

She held up her glass to toast. "To Gilly. May she go far in life."

"To Gilly."

Peter raised his glass, before he changed the topic. They spent time chatting about a variety of topics, including his wife.

He explained the circumstances, and that he left working in the Biotech business and decided to return to academia though it wasn't as relaxing as he had hoped. But he needed to bring Gilly up the best he could, and though he had made a few mistakes, she seemed to be working out well.

They also chatted about a variety of topics as they ordered their food and ate. Peter often had moment sof looking into her eyes and saw a warmth, some one who genuinely appeared to be genuine; he felt at ease.

Erin was enjoying the conversation and the meal. She felt comfortable around Peter and he was so easy to talk to. She found herself looking forward to every smile and laugh from him. She felt a little awkward asking about his wife, but he seemed genuinely contented to offer the information. She made sure to assure him that Gilly did seem to be turning into a smart girl with a good head on her shoulders.

A few times over dinner, their eyes met and Erin smiled warmly into them. They talked and laughed and the time seemed to slip away. Even after the waiter had brought the bill and Peter had paid, they stayed for a bit longer. Though Erin had tried to insist they split it, he eventually conceded when she made him promise to let her pay the next time.

The promise of a next time seemed to send a small thrill through her. Eventually, though, it was time to leave and she slipped her cardigan back on as they walked out of the restaurant.

Peter enjoyed the meal having chosen the seafood linguine as his main course. The meal was served at a leisurely pace, and the wine was sipped rather than guzzled.

But soon the night moved on and it was time to pay, and Peter was happy he won the bill battle.

And so with the bill paid, Peter watched Erin cover her shoulders as they waked out into the cool evening air. Peter had walked, but he suddenly realised he didn't know how Erin had travelled.

He had a quick glance for her car but had only seen it once in the dusk....

"So any plans for the remainder of the weekend?" he asked shyly, suddenly feeling awkward. "Fancy a coffee or a night cap anywhere?" he immediately aded.

They walked out of the restaurant, Erin's shoulder brushed lightly against Peter's. She'd parked on the side of the building and they were headed in that direction.

"So any plans for the remainder of the weekend?" Peter asked softly. "Fancy a coffee or a night cap anywhere?"

Erin nodded. "I'd love a night cap, actually. Do you have a place in mind? We can take my car if you'd like." She hit the button on her key fob to unlock the car as they approached. "And as for tomorrow...I'm just gonna try to get a few things done around the house. No big plans. Just relax and get ready to go back to work."

I'd love a night cap, actually. Do you have a place in mind? We can take my car if you'd like."

Peter stood close to Erin, bit not so close as to invade her personal space.

"Well I know a quiet jazz-esque wine bar that also serves coffee at this time of night if you wish to stay out, or I can rustle up a latte at home if you prefer....."

Peter was in two minds. Going to the Jazz bar would add to the evening, but there ws something homely about going home. His eyes met hers as the indicator light sof the car lit up as she pressed the fob.

Erin nodded, taking a moment to consider her options. On the one hand, a jazz bar would be fun, while still quiet enough to have a nice conversation. Going over to Peter's house would be quieter, and more relaxing, and more personal. And a latte did sound delicious.

"Alright. I've had your daughter's tea. Let's see how her father's lattes match up." She grinned, leading the way to her car. She'd presumed he'd walked since his home was only a few blocks away and he didn't say otherwise as they reached her car.

They pulled away and only minutes later they reached Peter's house. "Do you think Gilly will still be up?" She asked as they walked up to his door.

Peter turned to face Erin as she asked.

"Do you think Gilly will still be up?"

"Quite possibly it is still quite early..... but I know she was seeing her boyfriend tonight so they might be in her room......."

He saw what he thought looked of surprise on Erin's face...

"She is going to get laid whether I allow it here or deny it. I'd rather have her fuck some where safe...." He pasued...... "I even ensure her condom stock is maintained...."

He inserted the keys into the door, the lower mortice lock was closed...

"Nope she isnt in!"

He led them into the house and offered Erin a seat in the living room whilst he turned the Espresso machine on in the kitchen.

He returned, and put some soft modern female jazz singer onto the stereo..

"So sugar? or are you sweet enough Erin?" he asked with a childish grin.

Erin was a bit surprised that Peter was so nonchalant about Gilly having boys in her room. Of course, she was 18 but that was still pretty young, and she was still living at home.

"She is going to get laid whether I allow it here or deny it. I'd rather have her fuck some where safe...." He paused...... "I even ensure her condom stock is maintained...."

"Well...that's good." She said as Peter unlocked the door. "You're a pretty awesome dad, then. No wonder she has such a good head on her shoulders."

After determining that Gilly wasn't in, Peter led them into the house and shut the door behind them. He gestured toward the living room as he headed for the kitchen. Erin shrugged out of her cardigan, laying it across the arm of the couch, and took a seat. Soon, Peter returned, flipping on the stereo.

"So sugar? or are you sweet enough Erin?" Peter asked and she couldn't help but find his goofy grin adorable.

"You sound like Gilly." She laughed, sitting back on the couch, crossing her legs, pulling the hem of her dress back down her thighs.

"I'm pretty sweet but it couldn't hurt to be a little sweeter. 1 sugar please." She smiled up at him.

Peter looked at Erin as she sat on the sofa, having removed her cardigan. He caught the gentle swell of her breasts as the black material covered them, leaving a glimpse of her cleavage.

Then she crossed her legs, exposing more of her thigh, despite trying to pull the hem down.

He turned and headed back into the kitchen and prepared the two coffees, adding a sugar lump to Erin's cup, and stirring the latte before adding some more milk trying to make a shape, but his attempt at coffee art failed miserably.

Returning to the living room, he placed a coffee on the table in front of her, before deciding where he should sit.

He wanted to sit next to her on the sofa but thought it might be too forward....

So instead he sat on an arm chair, turing to face Erin.

"Cheers" he offered as he sipped his own coffee.

Erin looked up as Peter entered the room again. "Thank you." She said with a smile as he handed her the coffee.

He took a seat across from her and held up his mug. "Cheers."

Erin nodded, returning the sentiment and taking a sip. "This is really good, Peter. Best damn latte I've had in a while."

The hour grew late as the two continued talking, laughing, with the same ease as at the restaurant. Erin found herself not wanting the night to end.

Back