The unluckiest woman in the world

JohnSm123

Loves Spam
A woman has been cursed by a wizard/witch to have terrible luck for the rest of her life. Most of her accidents are harmless, though comical. However, there is something that really makes her life a living hell. She's so unlucky that her birth control methods always fail, and whenever she has sex, every single time, she ends up pregnant.

To make it more interesting, you can add her polar opposite: the luckiest woman in the world. That one can have sex without precautions at all, and she never has any consequences. And she's not infertile either. When she decides to go for a baby, she gets pregnant right away.

A woman has been cursed by a wizard/witch to have terrible luck for the rest of her life. Most of her accidents are harmless, though comical. However, there is something that really makes her life a living hell. She's so unlucky that her birth control methods always fail, and whenever she has sex, every single time, she ends up pregnant.
And what's next? I kean she's pregnant and what? We fast forward several years and she has a lots of children?

To make it more interesting, you can add her polar opposite: the luckiest woman in the world. That one can have sex without precautions at all, and she never has any consequences. And she's not infertile either. When she decides to go for a baby, she gets pregnant right away.
That would be most women in erotica.

Who wants to read erotic story about something like this
Or she just doesn't have sex, and she ends up sexually frustrated like hell. To make it better, you can write her always running into people having sex, hearing moans around her, and all that stuff increasing her arousal.

Have fun writing it John. It'll be interesting to read how you make it erotic. I can't see how any description of sex would be irrelevant to the story line.

Or she just doesn't have sex, and she ends up sexually frustrated like hell. To make it better, you can write her always running into people having sex, hearing moans around her, and all that stuff increasing her arousal.
I can see more interesting and simplier things for such premise. Like she struggles financially and is always between shifts when encountering that, or she's a ghost with unfinished sexual business and is drawn to people have sex.

Slight modification to make this story . (If the impreg stuff is a necessity)

Fantasy Setting:

The Unluckiest Elf in the world.

Yes, it keeps fast forwarding as her litter of elvin bastard kids grows... very embarrassing within the elf culture.

Her extended lifespan would make the story more humorous, with fewer real-life problems that a real woman would face from having so many children

Slight modification to make this story . (If the impreg stuff is a necessity)

Fantasy Setting:

The Unluckiest Elf in the world.

Yes, it keeps fast forwarding as her litter of elvin bastard kids grows... very embarrassing within the elf culture.

Her extended lifespan would make the story more humorous, with fewer real-life problems that a real woman would face from having so many children
And she begins a journey to get rid of her curse?

I have trouble my head getting past how she handles the dozens of kiddo’s she obviously would have.

Back