Cumflation curse

JohnSm123

Loves Spam
A woman gets cursed by someone who wants to get back at her, for whatever reason: Every time she has sex, the sperm will not leak out of her or impregnate her, but it will just stay inside her, with no way of getting out or being absorbed by her body.

At first, the woman laughs at that. However, after a few weeks or months (of having regular sex), she realizes that her belly starts swelling. She doesn't realize it's the curse yet. The more sex she has, the more her belly is inflated. By the time she realizes it's the curse, she's something like THIS.

They say there is a kinkster for every kink, so I imagine SOMBODY somewhere might find it erotic. For me, it seems more like the basis for a horror story. Maybe a Dave Cronenberg movie.

I agree with Carnevil9, that's pretty far out there. When are you gonna write some of these John?

It feels upside down to me.

A woman is cursed so that her womb gradually fills with cum, inflating her belly to the point she looks pregnant. If left long enough, her breasts inflate too, until they're actually leaking cum. The doctors are all baffled, of course. The only thing other than surgical intervention that helps is rough, cervix-hammering sex...

She needs to find partner(s) who are appropriately equipped and who can deal with the fact she produces more cum than they do. Because she's so desperate for their help, they take advantage of her, making her satisfy their various kinks.

Back