The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, I am moving to sheffield! It is 34 here and getting hotter!
I am hating this, tomorrow brings rain!! Yesssssss!!

Actually cool and foggy here in Sheffield. about 16 degrees this morning and visibility down below 200m in places.

burning off now and warming up a bit, but nowhere near as hot as last week.

I'd not bet against the US media outlets plastering it over their services as well :)

You're just trying to cheer me up, aren't you!

Just had a look at the bbc website and it shows the banks of photographers waiting outside the hospital. Don't envy her one bit.

Hi all thanks for the welcome!!

I'm bored of the baby already! Lol get pushing love! Sorry, I'm a yorkshire lass!

Thank god it's cooler today! Xx

Hi all thanks for the welcome!!

I'm bored of the baby already! Lol get pushing love! Sorry, I'm a yorkshire lass!

Thank god it's cooler today! Xx

I have, thank goodness, avoided the news so far today. :)

Feel slightly sorry for her, she is a tiny lass and that was a big baby! She would have definitely felt 8lb 6! My youngest was slightly smaller and woah, yeah that smarted!

In honour of Kanye's "North" West I think they should name him "Visit" Wales

So far, my kids have suggested Kong...ready for later in life, or Severus, the half blood prince...

Evening everyone, hope you've all had a good day. I've just spent a strenuous six hours swimming and sunbathing, whilst trying to ignore the problematic emails from work...sigh...

Morning all

Much cooler but still muggy
My daughter leaves school today, gonna be emotional!

Morning. *hug

Had a few rounds of thunder here last night but its still warming up again.

I am sure you, and the daughter, will manage fine :)

Morning, rumblings of thunder all night, but no real big storm (love those proper big storms!)...still too hot. :mad:

Morning everyone. Hope today isn't too traumatic for your daughter, Daisy *hug*

My daughter had her heart broken yesterday when an older boy at school that she's had a crush on for months sent her a message saying he liked her then retracted it two hours later, saying he was joking. Unfortunately for him, he did it all on ask.fm where all can see apparently and has received an onslaught of abuse from all her friends for teasing her. Which, in a funny kind of way, cheered her up!

My daughter had her heart broken yesterday when an older boy at school that she's had a crush on for months sent her a message saying he liked her then retracted it two hours later, saying he was joking. Unfortunately for him, he did it all on ask.fm where all can see apparently and has received an onslaught of abuse from all her friends for teasing her. Which, in a funny kind of way, cheered her up!

Mwahahahaha.... silly boy!

Hehehe, he just got a taste of female wrath!

It was really lovely and really sad at school, one teacher told me it had been a pleasure and a privilage to teach lil girl, which set us both off. It was emotional. She is growing up!!

Hehehe, he just got a taste of female wrath!

It was really lovely and really sad at school, one teacher told me it had been a pleasure and a privilage to teach lil girl, which set us both off. It was emotional. She is growing up!!

Thats a glowing statement to leave with :) You must be very proud. Is she going to the new school with friends?

And daughter's friends that defended her were other boys, in the main. Surprising in a way that they would bother.

Thats a glowing statement to leave with :) You must be very proud. Is she going to the new school with friends?

And daughter's friends that defended her were other boys, in the main. Surprising in a way that they would bother.

Really proud, taking them out for an end of term treat :)

Sounds like she has decent friends who have a sense of morality, ditch the idiot and go out with one of these guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back