The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shortage of hugs on this thread :D

But beware Daisy and the kipper....:eek:

Major bump in the road last night that's made me doubt a lot of stuff. So back to reassessing priorities.

Uggg...that sounds unpleasant..and I hope that a few day's reflection help you to see things more clearly.

Drop me a PM if you would like to chat. :cool:

Just stopping by to say good afternoon to everyone..and hope you are keeping safe and well. :cattail:

Just found out that one of my favourite customers has died suddenly :(

He wasn't in the best of health - he'd been pretty overweight for years which had affected his circulation, but he just died out of the blue. He was a really nice guy, a true gentleman and I'll miss him.

He wasn't in the best of health - he'd been pretty overweight for years which had affected his circulation, but he just died out of the blue. He was a really nice guy, a true gentleman and I'll miss him.

Well, that's a shame :(

So sorry to hear that (hug) :rose:

:( I am sorry for your loss. The world needs more true gentlemen. X

And the morning rolls round again.

Lets hope today is better for everyone.

Morning All,

Didn't sleep too well, our hous gets stupid hot and it wasn't until the wee samll hours before it had cooled enough for me to drift off.
I fear today will be hot and grouchy!

Morning everyone and thanks for yesterday's messages - much appreciated. And a belated welcome to Karl :)

Slight hangover for me this morning - I drink so rarely these days that I'm a real lightweight. But it's Friday and the sun's shining so not complaining.

Any interesting plans for the weekend?

Just had the best 3 days away. Forgot how exhausting a citybreak can be (even without the kink thrown in) and now have to do an admin day. On the plus side though, 2 nights in a hotel with unmitigated and we didn't get thrown out. Either the Italians are more tolerant of loud sex, don't give a flying fuck or possible the walls were just thicker. Whichever way you slice it is was a win for us! :)

How is everyone else?

Happy Birthday to Daisy's daughter. Sorry to hear about your customer Lally. Hope your reassessment of your priorities turns out to be a positive step Mal.

:rose: to all this fine Friday.

Gotta dash! :eek:

Morning everyone and thanks for yesterday's messages - much appreciated. And a belated welcome to Karl :)

Slight hangover for me this morning - I drink so rarely these days that I'm a real lightweight. But it's Friday and the sun's shining so not complaining.

Any interesting plans for the weekend?
Geekery tomorrow then what we call a "family" dinner. Basically a lot of close friends over for a meal in the evening just to natter about nothing and be together.

Sunday should be a quiet day for me. There's a Munch in Leicester I might head to in the afternoon if I am feeling social.

Glad to hear that seven and unmitigated enjoyed themselves! :D Not that I think that was ever in doubt ;)

Sounds like you've got some good plans, Mal and hope that you do feel social on Sunday.

This is the last weekend before we go away so lots of boring stuff to get sorted out. First off is dragging daughter to get her hair cut at 9 tomorrow morning in the city centre. Apart from the problem of actually getting her out of bed in time, she really doesn't want it cutting, but her hair is long and thick and she'll melt in the heat where we're going. Fireworks are guaranteed...

Sounds like everyone else is getting their groove on for the weekend...or has been having lots of fun *hat tip to Seven of Nine*

Haven't worked out WHAT I want to do yet. "ponders like pooh bear"

Sounds like everyone else is getting their groove on for the weekend...or has been having lots of fun *hat tip to Seven of Nine*

Haven't worked out WHAT I want to do yet. "ponders like pooh bear"

Poohsticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back