The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Hope everyone is feeling better today than they id yesterday. Sorry to hear about your loss FluteMaster. I, alas, know how that feels.

Morning everyone.

Going to Sheffield today for a rehearsal 12 till 3 then, depending on the resultant mood (and if I stay the course anyway), may head straight back home or may wander off and have some time to myself for a change :D

Hope you've all got enjoyable plans for the weekend :) xx

Morning everyone.

Going to Sheffield today for a rehearsal 12 till 3 then, depending on the resultant mood (and if I stay the course anyway), may head straight back home or may wander off and have some time to myself for a change :D

Done the shopping, house work next, folks over for dinner this evening. So my day will be busy, but quiet.

Hope the session goes well Lally!

Morning all.

Hope everyone is feeling better today than they id yesterday. Sorry to hear about your loss FluteMaster. I, alas, know how that feels.

Thanks mate. I'm glad I had the experience...I just wished it had laster longer, (say 20 or so years :p)

:eek:

Morning everyone.

Enjoy, stay busy, and have fun :rolleyes:

Thanks mate. I'm glad I had the experience...I just wished it had laster longer, (say 20 or so years :p)

:eek:

Yeah, same with mine. I feel kinda cheated and lied to by her... But I'd take her back in a heartbeat still.

Trying to move on is HARD!

Yeah, same with mine. I feel kinda cheated and lied to by her... But I'd take her back in a heartbeat still.

Trying to move on is HARD!

YIKES, yeah, that sucks BIG time, when there is anger there as well.

I'm angry with myself for losing her, for my own issues getting in the way. But her? yeah I would take her back IF she were available, but she isn't, and for me it's either move on or go into a foetal position..and that's kinda pathetic..ya know? :rolleyes:

And who knows what is down the path a ways?? :eek:

YIKES, yeah, that sucks BIG time, when there is anger there as well.

I'm angry with myself for losing her, for my own issues getting in the way. But her? yeah I would take her back IF she were available, but she isn't, and for me it's either move on or go into a foetal position..and that's kinda pathetic..ya know? :rolleyes:

And who knows what is down the path a ways?? :eek:

Well, I hope that for both of us it is that one person that completes what is missing from our lives.

Well, I hope that for both of us it is that one person that completes what is missing from our lives.

Amen brother.

As long as we are following our paths, and making sure we are the right person for the one we are looking for...we will find that someone eventually.

Well, off to go be busy elsewhere. Have a great afternoon everyone. :)

Amen brother.

As long as we are following our paths, and making sure we are the right person for the one we are looking for...we will find that someone eventually.

Well, off to go be busy elsewhere. Have a great afternoon everyone. :)

I'm trying my best to be worthy of someone :)

Time and the fates will tell!

Amen brother.

Sorry to hear about your situation, but glad you could share it with us *hug*

Rehearsal now finished. It was interrupted by the sound engineer from the recording studio at the other end of the building - apparently my sub bass frequencies were travelling so far they were being picked up through the sound proofed studio walls and adding themselves to the recording being attempted.

I did tell him that, IMHO, unless the sound of a bass makes your teeth rattle, it's not good enough. He didn't laugh...

In the chaos of the morning, I forgot to take my thyroxine, so now extreme fatigue has set in. So if you hear of someone falling asleep at the wheel whilst driving over the Woodhead Pass, think of me, won't you...zzzzzzz

Sorry to hear about your situation, but glad you could share it with us *hug*

Thanks LallyH. When I am able to start talking about things like this...it's a good sign. However, I also need to make sure I don't end up becoming too introspective and spiral back down again.

So...keeping busy as well :D

Rehearsal now finished. It was interrupted by the sound engineer from the recording studio at the other end of the building - apparently my sub bass frequencies were travelling so far they were being picked up through the sound proofed studio walls and adding themselves to the recording being attempted.

I did tell him that, IMHO, unless the sound of a bass makes your teeth rattle, it's not good enough. He didn't laugh...

In the chaos of the morning, I forgot to take my thyroxine, so now extreme fatigue has set in. So if you hear of someone falling asleep at the wheel whilst driving over the Woodhead Pass, think of me, won't you...zzzzzzz

Now THAT is one of the advantages of a flute...the sound carries...but only where it's wanted *grins*

Hope you got home, (or wherevr you were headed) safely.

(Sticks pins in you to keep you awake)

Thanks LallyH. When I am able to start talking about things like this...it's a good sign. However, I also need to make sure I don't end up becoming too introspective and spiral back down again.

So...keeping busy as well :D

Yup. introspection is a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back