The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest a scarf or similar which won't cost anything....I prefer 'Honour' for my err playthings ;)

Yes or a sleepmask usually makes me want to keep my eyes closed, and can always have a scarf tied over for extra effect but slightly more comfort (if that is what you want)
Sounds like fun:devil:

*subtle runs gasping from the dwagons nasty electro play disguised as helping the thread along :eek:

CuriusIrish I'm not averse to a bit of breath play though ;)

Hello to all my fellow UK kinksters hope your weekend turns out to be suitably yummy :kiss:

Disclaimer: I'm not even sure if using a defib is a safe option other than it's intended use, don't all run out and buy one and blame it on me

Hello Subtle,

I hope life has been treating you well:)

I know this will be difficult but if you can try and keep "me" out of your answer just for a minute , what brought you back to Lit:D

*subtle runs gasping from the dwagons nasty electro play disguised as helping the thread along :eek:

CuriusIrish I'm not averse to a bit of breath play though ;)

Hello to all my fellow UK kinksters hope your weekend turns out to be suitably yummy :kiss:

Disclaimer: I'm not even sure if using a defib is a safe option other than it's intended use, don't all run out and buy one and blame it on me

I would use a small one and wake up little bits:devil:

Hello to micky and subtle... long time no speak :) Hope you are both well and happy..

Its nice to see some life in this place again... Shame on me for not posting as much, but its good to see everyone. I hope everyone is doing good :)

Hello to micky and subtle... long time no speak :) Hope you are both well and happy..

Its nice to see some life in this place again... Shame on me for not posting as much, but its good to see everyone. I hope everyone is doing good :)

Hiya Nax, tis good to blow the tumbleweed away:D me is fine thanks, i hope all is ok in your world.

It's alive!!!

Sorry couldn't resist 'shouting' a classic sci-fi B movie line in this thread :p

Glad to see people posting the tumble weeds getting blown away.

I hope all is well with all??? :rose:

It's alive!!!

Sorry couldn't resist 'shouting' a classic sci-fi B movie line in this thread :p

Glad to see people posting the tumble weeds getting blown away.

I hope all is well with all??? :rose:

Hiya Bookworm:) hope you are still reading between the lines:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back