The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that you should die of course. And I hope that last comment wasn't aimed at me ;)

Indeedy. I wouldn't be here if i wasn't still poorly. Weather's vile, though so i'm quite happy to sit in doors and ignore the housework.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone.. Been a while since I stopped by the thread, but it doesn't mean I have forgotten about anyone :)

Hope everyone is ok

Heya BF, bad news on the job. I hope something else better comes along soon.

Hi everyone, thought I would also jump in and say hello. In a horny mood if anyone wants to play!?

<--- This is the face of boredom

Well, ok, the Avatar of boredom...

Well, ok, the Avatar of slight sexual frustration :)

Hope everyone is now firmly planted for a fun weekend?

Hope everyone is now firmly planted for a fun weekend?

Nothing particular on this weekend. I went to a munch (in Glasgow) for the first time yesterday, though, which was... interesting. Much more tame than I'd expected. I'll blog about it shortly, I expect, in which case I'll post a link in this thread.

Cool. Never yet got to my local Munch. When I have the courage I don't have the time. When I have the time I don't have the courage :)

Cool. Never yet got to my local Munch. When I have the courage I don't have the time. When I have the time I don't have the courage :)

Much less intimidating than I'd expected. I was probably the strangest person in the room.

Mostly I'm just very protective about my private life and that stops me doing some of the things I should

Hey all, sorry I've not been around much.

Moved house, mum's got cancer, work's been crazy. Time to sleep and eat would be nice.

Thanks guys.

She started chemo on tuesday so I've got her to worry about as well as working full time, keeping my profiles at work up to date, doing my course work for the course they've put me on, running beavers, doing the local pantomime AND BDSM to fit in.

Again, can I have an extra 10 hours in the day so I can sleep please?

Thanks guys.

She started chemo on tuesday so I've got her to worry about as well as working full time, keeping my profiles at work up to date, doing my course work for the course they've put me on, running beavers, doing the local pantomime AND BDSM to fit in.

Again, can I have an extra 10 hours in the day so I can sleep please?

It's a tough time but hopefully it will all be worth it....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that cliched stuff! Just don't take on too much, you need to take care of yourself aswell :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back