The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
onyxvixen said:
Aha! No you haven't. I've gone all invisible. Looked like a funky option so I clicked it.

And my mother insisted that I never had an invisible friend :rolleyes:

Just goes to show.

VelvetDarkness said:

Just goes to show.

See you've been online a while like a proper nerd, wonder who you've been chatting to? :rolleyes:

VelvetDarkness said:

Just goes to show.

can't be invisible and post though, clever clogs, have fun, and don't be naughty, me is off :kiss:

onyxvixen said:
See you've been online a while like a proper nerd, wonder who you've been chatting to? :rolleyes:

Nobody because he's moving this weekend so there :p . Shows how much attention you pay to your best mate's lovelife!

*pouts*

VelvetDarkness said:
Nobody because he's moving this weekend so there :p . Shows how much attention you pay to your best mate's lovelife!

*pouts*

You know me, hear anything often enough and I ignore it on principle.

And don't you dare pout at me, I won't forget.

*throws you the killer death stare*

onyxvixen said:
You know me, hear anything often enough and I ignore it on principle.

And don't you dare pout at me, I won't forget.

*throws you the killer death stare*

*lowers eyes*

So how have you been amusing yourself lately?

*smiles widely*

I was lucky enough to spend last night corrupting a pliant 20 something. Little blonde, blue eyed thing who I'll call K. Have met her a few times through friends. Saw her at a club (H) and took her home. Put her through her paces and she thoroughly enjoyed herself by all accounts.

onyxvixen said:
*smiles widely*

I was lucky enough to spend last night corrupting a pliant 20 something. Little blonde, blue eyed thing who I'll call K. Have met her a few times through friends. Saw her at a club (H) and took her home. Put her through her paces and she thoroughly enjoyed herself by all accounts.

I just bet she did :D

Will you see her again? What paces did you put her through exactly may I ask?

VelvetDarkness said:
I just bet she did :D

Will you see her again? What paces did you put her through exactly may I ask?

Nothing too fancy. Teased and controlled her, blindfold and a bit of ice, then some oral service - to me of course - tied her to the headboard for the main event. A pleasurable evening had by all but most importantly, by me :cool:

I doubt I'll see her again, she's definitely not relationship material. Neither of us is looking for more.

Ooh very nice, can't have you getting bored.

I'm still waiting for D day *sigh* Polished that baseball bat have you?

No I haven't!

If I actually have to use it, he's not worth the Mr Sheen.

Think I'll wear a suit and shades with my bluetooth earpiece - just to look the part :cool:

onyxvixen said:
*smiles widely*

hmmmm put her through her paces or yours ;)

Emes !

sweetandwet said:
hi harper :)

Hi sweet ! Thanks for the welcome ! Nic pic by the way !!

I'll also be cheeky and say hi to an old friend 'Emes' on this thread - hope you are ok !! xxxx

We can't chat directly due to a number of reasons but I hope you're ok Emes - we were victims of circumstances and narrow minds !!

onyxvixen said:
No I haven't!

If I actually have to use it, he's not worth the Mr Sheen.

Think I'll wear a suit and shades with my bluetooth earpiece - just to look the part :cool:

don't forget to carry a little ball with it, its a good defence for carrying the bat, is it three strikes and out lol

VelvetDarkness said:
Ooh very nice, can't have you getting bored.

I'm still waiting for D day *sigh* Polished that baseball bat have you?

hope "D" day goes well for you, :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Harper2808 said:
Hi sweet ! Thanks for the welcome ! Nic pic by the way !!

I'll also be cheeky and say hi to an old friend 'Emes' on this thread - hope you are ok !! xxxx

We can't chat directly due to a number of reasons but I hope you're ok Emes - we were victims of circumstances and narrow minds !!

I am NOT an old friend of yours and nor will i ever be any kind of friend with you. You ruined Masters pic thread which caused a lot of heartache...if you call that friendship you are very sadly mistaken and an even sadder person that i thought you were before.

You are now going back on ignore.....

Good Afternoon Kinksters, hope everyone is bright eyed and bushy tailed, or smooth tailed lol :devil: HAPPY MONDAY and only five days to the weekend

mickyp123 said:
Good Afternoon Kinksters, hope everyone is bright eyed and bushy tailed, or smooth tailed lol :devil: HAPPY MONDAY and only five days to the weekend

Morning Dragonpants, chek your pms :rose:

VelvetDarkness said:
Morning Dragonpants, chek your pms :rose:

GRRRRRRRRRRRR Dragons don't get PMS they just Torch things for devilment usually once a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back