The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluteMaster said:
the munch was ok, but the scene between the Dom I know and the new sub was awesome. He was really good, and I learned so much from watching him.

I drove the two of them back to his house and was invited to watch. :eek:

*boggles* and you didnt get pics for us??? For shame FM! ;)

minx1 said:
Hey thats great news FM...I'm really pleased.

Ps. whats sub space?

Sub space is that mental state a submissive achieves when they are really into a scene. It's like almost an hypnotic state, and where one's sensations are aroused and one is more aware and open.

You know that you said once that having yr face slapped was an interesting experience? Well you were probably heading into sub space then. It isn't about pain, it's about feeling your control slipping and sinking into just being and arousal. :eek:

minx1 said:
*laugh* God don't say that! Scares me stupid!!

I was invited and honoured to be there. She said that the extra person hightened the arousal, and they both knew I was more than trustworthy.

I was also the "safe call" for her, and checked this morning all was ok. :)

FluteMaster said:
Sub space is that mental state a submissive achieves when they are really into a scene. It's like almost an hypnotic state, and where one's sensations are aroused and one is more aware and open.

You know that you said once that having yr face slapped was an interesting experience? Well you were probably heading into sub space then. It isn't about pain, it's about feeling your control slipping and sinking into just being and arousal. :eek:

Oh ok I get it I think...but then is sub space just sexual. This scene thing I'll never get... :rolleyes:

FluteMaster said:
I was invited and honoured to be there. She said that the extra person hightened the arousal, and they both knew I was more than trustworthy.

I was also the "safe call" for her, and checked this morning all was ok. :)

Mmmm, yup scared! :rolleyes:

hunnies im home!!!!!

miss me? of course ya did who wouldnt ?

well im hyper and pretty much bouncing off the walls

god knows why im always hyper at night :confused:

so how are all my secsi ppls???? :rose:

subtleone said:
*blushes* jealous? what of? I saw your Av yesterday, you too are gorgeous :D

Damn Chantily...you mean I missed you too!!

tash87 said:
hunnies im home!!!!!

Hello lovely :rose:

good to see ya.....I agree with everyone...nice av!

minx1 said:
Mmmm, yup scared! :rolleyes:

Nope -grinning like a cheshire cat.

and yr right, it is a largely sexual thing, but easily reached in the right hands. As I said, it isn't about pain, but sensations, though for some that might need the sensations.

What I really learned was about the subtlety needed to do it.

Actually, I was watching him more than her, and he was teaching me what he was doing and why. She was just enjoying it. But she was also very sensitive with an awful lot of "buttons" :eek:

minx1 said:
Hello lovely :rose:

good to see ya.....I agree with everyone...nice av!

*throws herself on minx*

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{minx}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

ello beautiful, thanks hunnis :rose:

subtleone said:
*blushes* jealous? what of? I saw your Av yesterday, you too are gorgeous :D

Just in a bad place today and feeling about as gorgeous as a dishrag all ripped up and left on the drain for a few days.:(

tash87 said:
hunnies im home!!!!!

Hi Tash - hey this is amazing -I'm the only bloke surrounded by a room ful of wonderful woman.

I think I died and went to heaven. :eek:

FluteMaster said:

and yr right, it is a largely sexual thing, but easily reached in the right hands. As I said, it isn't about pain, but sensations, though for some that might need the sensations.

Actually, I was watching him more than her, and he was teaching me what he was doing and why. She was just enjoying it. But she was also very sensitive with an awful lot of "buttons" :eek:
Bet you can write the scene into a nice little story for us :cathappy:

FluteMaster said:

My god to be honest I would hate that!

But good for you FM in going and actually learning from/enjoying it

Chantilyvamp said:
Just in a bad place today and feeling about as gorgeous as a dishrag all ripped up and left on the drain for a few days.:(

Hey Chanty

{{{{{{{{{{Chanty}}}}}}}}}}

Sorry it's bad - my heart goes out to you. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back