The Superhero Corporation (reserved)

Burke's face was an image of absolute pleasure! He closed his eyes and looked up a moment, a smile splitting his face as he felt blast after blast shoot through his cock! He had modified his own DNA to allow him to cum an exceedingly heavy amount. Not cover a slut in white level, but way more than the average man. That same modification and caused other alterations in his DNA including an intense sex drive and engorged member.

As the last shot made its way down her throat, he pulled his cock from her and let her hair go, stepping away to give her some room. He watched her collapse to her hands and knees and stare at the carpet as he said, "I think, and I am being absolutely sincere in this, of all the blowjobs I have had for the hundreds of women who have given them to me, you are the best I have ever had. I love the way you rolled your tongue! Fuck it felt like there were two tongues on my cock!"

He lowered his eyes down to her and said, "Oh come on, you are saying you didn't enjoy that at all? My sensors are stating that your hormones are spiked right now due to either arousal or possibly rage. I am banking arousal. I know I have never gotten any complaints about my member before." He tucked his cock inside his pants once more and zipped up.

He helped her to her feet though he suspected she didn't want his help and then picked up her bra and handed it to her admiring her breasts going, "My god those are amazing! " He reached out and cupped both of them and squeezed. He then said, "You know, I love giving oral as much as love getting it. So... if you want, I am willing to return that favor for favor.... just crawl on the bed there and take off your panties." He curled and rolled his tongue for her to see as proof he was talented with his tongue. Not sure what she would say though. She didn't seem to appreciate the effort he had gone to for her.

Anna wasn’t sure if she should blush or roll her eyes at his compliment. Really, she hated that he was so handsome, that she had been turned on by him. She bit back a moan when he cupped her breast and bit the inside of her cheek, glaring. On the one hand, she wasn’t sure if this opportunity would happen again.

Dinner was off the table for sure, right? Right. Yeah, there was no way she was going out with him after this. “I’m…I’m okay. It’s the anger you’re probably pin pointing. You know most guys don’t use sensors to figure out if their partner is turned on or not. The body language is pretty obvious.”

She snapped, after standing up with his help. Anna only accepted his hand because he offered it. Though she probably shouldn’t have shivered when he curled and rolled his tongue. “Thank you, again Vanquish.” She said emphasizing his hero name. She looked at the clock and grabbed her robe.

“Now if you’ll excuse me. I already missed my class because of our activities and I have to be on set early tomorrow so uh you know where the balcony is right? Or the door whichever way you want to leave…”

Burke felt a bit... offended by her abrupt dismissal of him. Did she know how great of an honor it was to be in his presence? Did she not understand that just being in his presence today is going to put her career into the express lane? Reporters would interview her. She would be on local and national news circuit. Did she not understand that she her videos of being rescued are going to go viral by tomorrow? What the fucking hell kind of gratitude was that?

Sure her mouth was like fucking liquid gold and she was fucking amazing, but the lack of gratitude was ... irritating to him. He studied her a moment and said, "You know, I don't really appreciate how you are behaving right now."

The look of shock on her face was a little rewarding though. He stepped towards her and said, "No... I don't feel like you appreciate what an opportunity you just got to have. So... I think..."

He stepped towards her again and snatched the bra in her hand away and tossed it down saying, "I am going to MAKE you appreciate me and I know exactly how to do it. Take your panties off... NOW. Then get on the bed and spread your legs wide for me." The glare in his eyes made it certain he wasn't playing.

“N-no. I — you have it all wrong. I do appreciate everything that you did for me. I just don’t want to take advantage…” Anna stiffened at the tone in Burke’s voice and swallowed hard when he snatched her bra out of her hand. She eyed him up and down but didn’t say a word. She made a squeaking sound and dropped her robe. “O-okay.” She cleared her throat and made her way over to the bed pulling off her silk under wear.

It really wasn’t that she didn’t appreciate that he’d saved her life. Most girls probably would’ve thought she was an idiot for even turning him down. After all, not many celebrities or heroes offered to go down on you or hell, let you give them a blow job.

Maybe there was something wrong with her.

Her heart was racing from partial fear and partial arousal again. Damn her body for betraying her. Climbing on the bed, she spread her legs. She was already slightly aroused from the blowjob she’d given him not the long ago which was something she didn’t exactly didn’t want to have to explain to him.

He smiled as he looked down at her saying, "Tell you what... He tapped his chest plate and pointed both hands towards her ankles! Two liquid metal balls shot from his fingers and coiled into silver cuffs on her ankles. The cuffs then pushed her ankles nearly up to her head, forcing her ass up into the air the perfect fucking position!

He pointed to her wrists and two more bulbs of liquid metal shot out and put silver cuffs on her wrists as well securing them to her side. He put a finger to his lips saying, "Shhhh... it's not what you think sweetheart. I just want to make sure you pay attention."

He knelt down onto his knees before pussy and leaned in. He coiled his arms around her thighs, his hands spreading her labia lips aside to see a nice hard nub sticking out. He too a small sniff and said, "Your body betrays you."

His tongue slithered around her clit in an almost unnatural way though it was entirely human. He locked his eyes on her as she had done for him and guided his tongue along that clit and around, suckling it with his lips and even slid two fingers just inside her to seek out her G-Spot.

His neural sensor made finding that spot exceptionally easy though and he laughed with her hips shot up into his face as she struggled with the sensations he was forcing on her. He rolled his fingers on her G-Spot and sucked her clit once more before pulling back and rubbing her clit with a blurring speed!

Her screams accompanied a stream of her cum exploding from her loin which he would reignite as he slowed down with another blur of finger rubbing of her clit again! He nearly laughed as she seemed to roll from one orgasm into another and another. He never stuck his dick in her.... that is called rape and heroes don't rape. Fingers don't count though so that was cool.

He finally slowed a bit to let her catch her breath and said, "Well, do you appreciate me yet?"

"Tell you what…”

Her eyes widened as cuffs appeared and wrapped around her ankle. “No wait, Vanquish—Burke, I— I won’t move I promise, I—I’ll stay here.” She stammered, whimpering as more cuffs appeared securing her wrists. “Please…Burke…” This time her voice came out as more of a sob.

"Shhhh... it's not what you think sweetheart. I just want to make sure you pay attention."

She struggled against the cuffs trying to get out despite what she’d just said but she was being held prisoner in her own home so that should’ve been expected.

As Burke knelt down and his tongue wrapped around her clit, she couldn’t stop the moan from escaping her lips even though she tried to not give him any sort of sound of gratification. It was also just really hard to look away from her when he was staring at her that way as he sucked on her clit.

“F-fuck…” she whimpered, tugging at the cuffs this time from the pleasure not so much to get free. Her hips jerked when he quickly found her g-spot. “Holy fucking shhhiiiittt ahhhhh….” She cried out as her first of many orgasm’s washed over her. Her hips bucked as another slammed into her, and then another. “Fuck, fuck…oh my gawwwd…” she whined.

"Well, do you appreciate me yet?"

After a few minutes, she felt herself slowly come down from the orgasmic high. “Y-yes.” She whispered, “Yes, I appreciate you.” She was after all, still cuffed to her own bed.

Burke smiled and then stood up. As he looked down at her, her openings were at the same level as his waist. He could take her now if he wanted and there wasn't anything she could do to stop him. He looked into her and even as the waves of pleasure finished crashing into her, he could see her hesitance. He knew that she knew what else he wanted, but... he was a hero, not a rapist.

He held his hands up and all four cuffs slipped off, shifted back into liquid metal and flew back into the casing for his armor. He caught her legs as she collapsed onto the bed. He held her ankles apart, keeping her gaping open and saturated with cum oozing down her ass and up her back.

He felt her legs tremble in his grip as he lowered her to the bed gently. Smiling he said, "Good. Now ... I think perhaps we can work out some kind of...."

He fell silent and still as the nanobot ear piece chirped and said, "Vanquish. Report to 17th and Stern. We have bank robbery taking place. This is an unsanctioned attack so eliminate them."

He said, "An unsanctioned attack? You sure? I didn't realize that was still a thing? Vanquish acknowledges. Heading there now." He didn't realize he spoke that part out loud.

Burke tapped his casing once more and the liquid metal grew around his entire body shifting into Vanquish save his head. He smiled and said, "Tomorrow night. Dinner. 8PM. Where that blue dress. I will see you then." He licked his lips tasting the last of her own juices before saying, "Too bad duty calls. I really want to fuck you."

He put two fingers up to his eyebrow in a salute, then the Vanquish helmet morphed around his head and he turned, leaving the bedroom for the balcony. He launched and was on his way to fight crime.

"An unsanctioned attack? You sure? I didn't realize that was still a thing? Vanquish acknowledges. Heading there now."

Her body trembled as it fell back onto the bed as she was almost grateful when the his com went off and Burke went back into hero mode.

“What’s an unsanctioned attack?” Anna asked even though that was probably none of her business. She was just a civilian after all. He didn’t answer though. The way he licked his lips made her shiver in a way it probably shouldn’t have and she reminded herself that everything that just happened was forced.

"Tomorrow night. Dinner. 8PM. Where that blue dress. I will see you then." He licked his lips tasting the last of her own juices before saying, "Too bad duty calls. I really want to fuck you."

She watched as he flew off her balcony and then climbed out of her bed to take a shower. Anna really hated that her body betrayed her so much. Letting the water cascade down her body she tried to scrub the feeling of his hands and mouth on her despite how raw and sore her pussy felt.

After her shower, she walked over to her closet then shook her head deciding to go to bed instead. Anna would deal with the dinner stuff tomorrow.

The next day started off badly for Anna as expected, she was running late. She hadn’t washed her costume so there was still a spot of blood on it and she didn’t have an extra one so when she arrived on set the director looked at her sideways but didn’t say anything just to get in her placement.
Some of the crew walked past her whispering and from what she could hear ended in “Vanquish…” or “Why did he choose her to save? Why not the actual star of the movie?”
To say it made her uncomfortable was a drastic understatement. Again, saving people shouldn’t have been a choice if that person was in danger. Other than that, her day went by pretty quickly and by the time she got home it was 7.

Anna chewed on her lip and her finger hovered over Burke’s contact card. No. No she wasn’t going to become familiar with him like that. He was just Vanquish. She could tell him she got food poisoning and was sick, really throwing up except her excuses hadn’t worked last night.

Sighing heavily, she set her phone down and walked to her closet pulling the blue dress out that she’d talked about the night before. “Better to get this over with. It could be worse, Anna. He could be incredibly ugly and disfigured.” She mumbled to herself as she went into the bathroom to get ready.

Vanquish landed quietly on the balcony about 7:30PM. He said to himself, "Thermals."

He scanned her room and found her in the bathroom looking like she was about to step into the shower. He touched the door and it slid open and he stepped inside. He tapped his casing on his chest and the suit liquified and retreated back into it. He could hear the water running and her taking that shower.

He knew she was going to love having the one and ONLY Vanquish watching over her so closely. He walked through the living room to the bedroom door where he opened it and silently stepped inside. Billowing rolls of steam rolled along the ceiling and the scent of lavendar and something tropical teased his nose. He said nothing though as he quietly stepped into the bathroom and leaned on the counter facing the translucent shower. He crossed his arms and just watched as she bathed and cleaned, running her fingers through her wet hair and lathering things up.

While she was working her hair though, he slipped over, snagged the only towel hanging on the hook near the shower and slung it loosely over his arm and waited till she would be finished. She was going to be flattered beyond measure to find him there. Her personal savior and protector ready to serve her needs...

The shower was nice and relaxing. It was taking her mind off of the long day that she had. All the whispers about why Vanquish had chosen to rescue her over anyone else had been really annoying. No one ever really seemed to care when Superman rescued some random citizen.

Anna rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and then the soap off her body, beads of water slowly dripped down her tits. She knew she needed to hurry because she didn’t want to be in the middle of getting dressed by the time Vanquish got there again.

That didn’t exactly leave her in the best position the night before, not that she’d expected him to be there last night. She should have expected him because he did say he’d be there but she hadn’t. She trusted him to keep his word this time though.

She turned the water off and reached for her towel, frowning when she didn’t feel it. Anna peeled the curtain open wider, she could’ve sworn she had brought a towel in the bathroom with her and she knew it was getting close to time for Vanquish to be—

Her eyes widened as she stared at Vanquish leaning against the counter. “what the fu—“ she took a deep breath and smiled.

“Vanquish…you’re here!” She said calmly and forced excitement in her voice and grabbed her towel from his hand.”I wasn’t expecting you so early. You said 8.” She wrapped the towel around her body. Beads of water still slid down her body, down her neck and legs. “I’m still getting ready. How did you get inside?”

"Oh that ... I see..." He said with a smile and stepped towards her saying, "Oh and for the record, Vanquish is this." He tapped the casing on his chest and said, "You, my dear, can call me Burke."

He had approached her and reached to her towel and said, "But seeing you this way, makes me want to skip dinner, and go straight for the desert, if you get what I mean." He smiled as he untucked the towel and opened it up so he could get a nice good long look at her beautiful naked body and his eyes had a hunger that could not be ignored or denied.

He said, "What do you say babycakes... up for a little sausage ... well, a considerable sausage as you saw yesterday..." He chuckled at his own stupid joke and then continued, "now and dinner later?"

Her body warmed up as his gaze moved down her body. She cleared her throat. “You don’t want to wait until after dinner? That would mean no interruptions… unless you get called away on another rescue mission.” She said allowing her voice to become more seductive.

However, he’d already taken the towel from her so Anna wasn’t sure if she really had much of a choice in the matter, again. She wasn’t telling him no though, not directly just trying to prolong the yes until later. “Besides, I wanted to put my sexy blue dress on for you so you could have a chance to …tear it off me later.”

She was an actress after all and she was acting like she wanted to keep him happy. Anna’s eyes roamed down his body. “That suit looks really nice on you by the way. You clean up really well, Burke.” That was probably the most honest thing she’d said to him.

She had him at tearing off her dress. His face shifted from curious to eager. In some ways, he had the sexual maturity of a teenager... an overpowered super enhanced teenager, but a teenager regardless. He gave a goofy chuckle and nodded his head and said, "Your right. I want to tear the dress off..."

He watched her a moment as she just stared at him for some reason. Then her eyes flicked to the door to the bathroom and he smirked again and said, "Oh... right." He handed her the ends of the towel headed out of the bathroom where she closed the door behind him.

He ended up waiting nearly 30 minutes as she got ready. How long does a woman REALLY need to get all spruced up really? Consider him, 10 minutes to put on a tuxedo, 5 to brush his teeth and hair, polish his teeth, polish his teeth a second time, shave his face back to the 5 o'clock shadow once, and put his shoes on. Theoretically his suit could shift into literally any kind of clothing he wanted and still provide proper protection, but the idea of walking around with nothing but his casing on made him blush some.

He finally knocked on the door saying, "Babe... our reservation is near here. We got to go."

Anna let out a slow sigh of relief when he’d finally left the bathroom. It worked? It worked! She couldn’t believed it had worked. Though that meant she’d have to find an excuse to not let him fuck her tonight and she didn’t think she could come up with one.

She had after all promised he could rip her favorite dress off her. “Damn it.” She hissed to herself before leaving the bathroom to get dressed. Underneath her dress, she wore lacy light blue panties with strapless matching blue bra. She quickly did her hair which had taken a bit longer because the bun she was trying to put her hair in was giving her issues and not wanting to stay in place.

“I-I’m almost ready. I just want to look perfect for you. I can’t embarrass the perfect hero after all.” Boost his ego. She was learning that was the name of the game, boost his ego and he stayed happy and didn’t want to choke the life out of her.

Though part of her hated to admit she stared at herself in the mirror seeing the marks on her neck from the day before that it had turned her on slightly. Clearing her throat and shaking her head, she put makeup on her throat to cover the bruises and finished up with spraying some lilac perfume and grabbing her purse.

“Sorry, I’m ready.”

All that he could think about was eating the meal, getting her to his special place... and ripping that dress off of her. Her mouth last night had been amazing and she tasted absolutely divine!!! He couldn't wait hardly to slip his own tube steak into her for real.

As she walked out of the room, he smiled widely, taking her hand gently and allowing her to spin for him. He said, "How is it you have only been able to make to the extra casting couch with looks like this!" He meant it to be a complement.

He said, "So, there is this place we got to get to, it's officially the worlds highest restaurant called the Heavenly Jin in Shanghai. I think I can get us there right on time. Hang on." It was as if the fact that the restaurant was literally on the other side of the planet was no more than a speed bump for him.

He pressed his casing on his chest and Vanquish appeared. He scooped her into his arms and said, "Monday, create air pocket please for our guest." He headed off the balcony and shot up into the air. The air pocket would prevent turbulence from touching Anna at all as he broke the sound barrier... twice. He blasted off heading due west! Everything was a bit of a blur as they flew off the continent and over the ocean. When they past over Hawaii, it was little more than a green dot on the ocean as they shot past it.

Japan was a long green streak as he finally slowed down and turned towards the Shanghai Tower and flew up to the diner itself and landed on the balcony. He lowered her onto her wobbly feet and he said, "Hang on... hold on... I got ya. It coudl be a little unsettling if you aren't used to that kinds of speed..."

“I’m not sure.” Anna said, surprised by his question. “I guess it’s all in who you know and I just don’t know the right people.” It wasn’t that big of deal, she knew she’d get her chance eventually though. Her eyes widened as his Vanquish costume appeared and her stomach literally dropped.

That meant they would be flying. “Shit, no can’t we go somewhere else. I really hate flying with a strong —“ her sentence was cut off as he scooped her in his arms and she couldn’t feel the turbulence. Still, she knew they were flying and that was enough.

She clung to Vanquish tightly just as she had the last time he’d flown her. If she wasn’t so freaked out she probably would’ve enjoyed looking at everything from as high as they were flying but she was more than relieved when they landed.

Anna glanced over at him and wasn’t exactly sure what to say as she grasped his arm. “Only a little?” It came out more sarcastic than she’d meant for it to sound. “Sorry, sarcasm is like my vanquish armor. I’ll try to be…nicer.” After all, he wasn’t being rude right now so there wasn’t any reason for her to act like that.

"Burke! Are we glad you FINALLY made it! You were supposed to be here an hour ago..." A lean bald dark skinned man in an expensive business suit said as he walked over to the balcony.

Burke glanced towards the voice and lost the tension somewhat as three people walked over to them. Burke looked to Anna and said, "Anna, this is Caleb Martin. This young man here is Jesus Marcos, and this big green woman is Jennifer Walters. I was going to break it to you before we got ambushed just now, but there was another reason I brought you here. Umm... see that man over there... that guy... yes, that is Mr. Speilburg himself and Lucas themselves. They are working on a movie here for the Corporation... kind of a Chinese version of us. Anyways., they saw the rescue of you and wanted to meet with you. I know it sounds crazy right, but they are kind of doing a hush hush memorial movie for Starlight. You remember her a few years back... She ended up saving all of Chicago from that incoming ICBM. She blew it up and herself up with her powers making the ultimate sacrifice to save the city. Yeah... yesterday's news I know... anyways... they think you look like her to an extent and want to consider casting you as the lead for the movie."

Burke looked as proud as a papa watching his baby girl kick the nuts off the first boy who tried to cop a feel on her. He said, "Of course, I would be in it too. We had a little history before her tragic death."

Martin said, "Yeah yeah yeah... listen. This is just a meet and greet. Lucas and Speilburg are excited to get to meet you but they are already late back on set. Let's not keep them waiting."

Burke put the Vanquish suit back into the casing and said, "Are you ready? You look amazing! Let's go." He took her arm through his own and walked her towards the two most famous producers on the face of hte planet. Burke knew that no matter what... he was getting laid by his Anna tonight!

Anna stood there quietly almost happy that someone had called Burke’s name before he had the chance to reply. He’d seemed to tense up but relaxed. She smiled and held the smile as she looked at the three people he’d just introduced her to before trying to catch everything he was explaining.

It was a lot to take in. She had no fucking clue who Starlite was and had to wonder if he’d even paid any attention when she’d told him that she didn’t keep up with heroes. She hadn’t been joking or trying to be cute: she’d been dead serious.

“It’s nice to meet you all.” She finally said after Burke’s long winded introduction. “Well glad I wore this dress and not something slutty.” Anna laughed then cleared her throat. As Jennifer seemed to look at her with disgust.Ironically, she had had trouble deciding between this and another dress and this had been the classier of dresses.

The other one definitely would’ve made her look like a hooker. Latching onto Burke’s arm, she nodded her head and followed him to the table.

Burke leaned over to Anna and said, "I would have told you sooner, but to be honest, I have only known for a little while myself. While I was waiting in the bathroom for you when I got the call. But to think, you would star in your own movie! Sure it is corporate sponsored and all, but it would give you enough to move out of your little studio into something much nicer... with a large steel gate, a swimming pool, in house theater, bdsm room... the whole nine yards... are you okay?" He said as she stumbled on a step.

Seeing her nod he pulled her seat back like a gentleman and seated her before he sat down next to her. He smiled deviously and put a hand on her thigh. From in the casing, a small orb of nanite metal rolled down his arm to his hand under the table and onto her leg. He smiled as she winced. The little orb was warm to the touch as he moved her up leg and inside her panties over her labia lips where if flattened into a smooth seamless disc that covered her clit. He the morphed it slightly to mimic his tongue on her clit.

He chuckled as the waitress asked if she was okay while pouring her some wine. Speilburg and Lucas talked to each other and glanced at her nodding. That was a very good sign. Finally Lucas said, "So Ms. Morrison, I have to say..."

He offered her a picture of Starlite saying, "You could be her twin. I understand you work at the movie studios, walk on extras and what not. What do you think about about the idea of leading in a movie? Of course, Burke would be your co-star. He was her fiance at the time of her death."

Burke smiled and watch her squirm slightly as he morphed another small cylinder to ooze inside her and locate her Gspot. He just held it there. He didn't want to distract her too much, but he was enjoying the show!

“But I like my little studio —“ Anna took a deep breath and smiled. She didn’t want to upset him and reminded herself that he was just…trying to help.

Hearing everything that could possibly happen to her, she nearly tripped over the step. “Bdsm room but I’m not.. I have never done any ….” It was said more quietly so she wasn’t even sure he heard her. Meekly, she nodded at his question and sat down.

It must’ve been nerves or something because for a minute it felt like something crawled up her leg into her panties, she flinched and then shook it off smiling at the producers.

“It’s nice to meet..” Her sentence was cut off as she felt something brush against her clit and gripped Burkes thigh. What the fuck had he just done? She cleared her throat. “You. I’m fine.” She said to the waitress. She looked back at the picture of Starlite and frowned. It was scary how much they did look alike.

Anna almost had to wonder if Burke was trying to compensate for that? He did say they had history. She squirmed some in her chair though feeling that lash at her g-spot this time. “Sorry, I just can’t seem to sit still, I’m just SO excited about this…part.”

For nearly an hour, they talked with Anna about when the filming would take place, what kinds of contracts she already had in place that they would have to help her break, as well as how much they would want to pay her. It was then Burke raised a hand saying, "I think when you are talking about all this, you should reach out to her acting manager. Don't you think baby?"

He saw her eyes shift to him and he raised his eyes in expectation and then he smiled again as she nodded. He flicked her clit again harder this time. He knew she didn't have one yet, but she would have to asap now.

Lucas and Speilburg both discreetly excused themselves to get back to their movie site leaving the two of them alone with the lawyers who all looked pleased as punch. He was about to excuse them when he heard, "Vanquish is needed. A commercial plane with 100 passengers on it just reported their engines were on fire and needed assistance immediately.

Vanquish got up quickly saying, "I got to go. I will come back as soon as possible. Plane is crashing." He ran out to the balcony and leapt over the railing into the open air and Vanquish appeared all around him once more as he flew off to rescue the plane.

He had forgotten the little dial on her clit and rubbing her G-spot.

Anna looked at Burke when he made the remark about talking to her acting manager which by that she was pretty sure he meant her agent which she didn’t have. She opened her mouth to say she didn’t have one yet but the look he gave her made her slowly close it and nod her head.

“Right.” She said slowly, “She’ll be in contact with you in a few days.” Provided she could find one. When she answered, she felt the flick at her clit again almost as if she was being rewarded for answering how he wanted. At this point, she wasn’t even sure she wanted to talk to anyone else now.

All she could think about was how good it felt when he’d made her cum last night so she was incredibly thankful when the producers had to leave and was ready for the lawyers to leave. However, it was Burke standing up to go because he was being called away, a plane’s engine on fire.

“Of course.” She whispered. Though whatever he’d done to her he never turned off and now she was sitting in her seat squirming with lawyers sitting with her. She smiled uncomfortably.

Caleb and Jesus looked over to Jennifer giving her... that look which caused the big green woman to roll her eyes. As usual, the men would leave it to her to do this part.

She hated this part. He reached down to the floor at her side and said, "Miss Morrison. We would also like to discuss with you another arrangement in which you are uniquely prepared to do."

She set her briefcase on the table and opened it. She said, "As you know, Mr. McKenzie, umm, Vanquish, is one of our top assets in the company. He is what you would call the Champion on our team line up."

She reached into the case and pulled out a series of legal documents saying, "It is our obligation to our Champion to ensure all his needs are being met in order for him to be able to save our planet. As you well know, one of those particular needs is his..."

She glanced back to the others who were sitting quiet and watching before looking back to Anna saying, "sexual needs. We have found that by ensuring he has the means to satisfy those needs, we maintain the dignity of the Corporation and the his own reputation. He tends to be quite forward with what he wants just like you have already experienced, so we think you could fill that role quite well.

She slid the documents over saying, "This is a standard Corporate contract for 'supplement services' to aide our superstar line up. We would like to hire you as his personal ... umm... well... his mistress to appease his sexual appetites which can be quite...extensive. We will compensate you well, $150,000 a year, plus dental and medical. You would be required to be at his beck and call to satisfy his sexual appetite as he requires and in any manner he desires. We would require this relationship to remain discrete and would need you to sign an NDA upon taking the contract."

Her brows furrowed in confusion as she stared at them all. Part of her was incredibly curious while another part of her was wanted to say no. She didn’t need to be paid by them to sleep with him. She shook her head. This was stupid.

“I’m okay, thanks. As nice of an offer as that was. If he’s your champion like you just said then paying me to sleep with him is pretty sad especially considering I’m not famous so it wouldn’t really be good publicity for him.”

Should she really sign that form though? Signing things weren’t exactly the best idea especially while drinking wine. What if she was signing her life away? She took another sip of her wine as she chewed on her lip thoughtfully.

“Fine. Call me a nosey bitch.” She grabbed the pen and signed the waiver.” Why are you paying d list nobodies to sleep with your champion hero? Your secret is safe with me. Cross my heart and all that jazz.”

Once Jennifer saw you signing it, she breathed a sigh of relief. Technically, she should have mentioned it before offering the contract, but this bimbo before her would not likely understand. She gathered the document and tucked it away saying, "Thank you... Now.."

She glanced over at Jesus who was looking at a laptop. She said, "He is still in the Atlanta. We got a little time. Tracking."

She nodded and looked to Anna saying, "Listen, we know what he did to you in your apartment with the oral... both giving and receiving. We know literally everything he does at any time. We can't divulge how we know, but we know he used his bangles on you on the bed when he pleasured you. So we know you are at least willing to participate with him."

"L..L... Listen." Caleb said, "He was very direct with you. He made you feel like there really wasn't a choice. Well, you aren't the only person he has done that too. His actions have created a considerable amount of work for us in the form of settlements and lawsuits. We are looking to try taking a different approach with you."

Jennifer glared at him as if he might have said too much, but then smiled back to Anna and said, "The deal is this. You become his mistress... or paramour if you wish. You keep his interests on you so he won't go out and cause new problems for us. You save the company a LOT of money and we pay you a significant salary. All you would be required to do, is keep his sexual appetite quenched. Whatever he wants sexual, you do. Entice him. Keep him excited. Do whatever it takes to please him."

They all nodded though Jesus did seem to spend a bit more time on Anna's supple cleavage. Clearly he had watched the events from the night before. Caleb said, "Where is he?"

Jesus looked at the remote and said, "Shit... he is on his way back. We got 10 minutes."

Jennifer said, "Burke can't know about this at all. It is our little secret. You understand?"

She seemed to be more pressured now for time. She said, "I hoped he would take a bit longer."

"Get on with it." Caleb said, "Listen, Burke can't be told about any of this. This would be our secret. If you will sign this form right now, I will have some of my legal team come by tomorrow with the rest of the documentation to make you an employee of the Corporation. I am sorry this is a bit rushed, but we kind of need to know if you want this gig or not before he shows up?"

Jennifer reached over and touched her hand and said, "This is a really good deal and we all have your back. You get Vanquish, he gets you, we get some breathing room with settlements. That is the quick of it. Is this something you could get on board with Anna?"

"8 minutes..." Jesus said looking increasingly pressured.

Back