The Superhero Corporation (reserved)

Anna literally had 8 minutes to decide if she wanted to essentially be Vanquish’s sex toy, sex doll? She wasn’t even sure what to refer to herself as. She glanced at her phone. One minute had already gone by.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” What would happen if he found out? She shakily reached for the pen. Her mom had been getting really sick lately so as much as she inwardly hated getting help from anyone it could help pay medical bills.

“Fuck, I hate that I’m doing this. You’re sure he’s not gonna find out? I’m pretty sure he’d kill us all if he found out.” Even with her protesting her hand moved to sign the contract.

Quickly she signed the page and dropped the pen feeling as though she’d just signed a deal with the devil. There was no backing out now, no telling him no or making up excuses as to why she couldn’t go out with him.

“Wait, what happens if I change my mind?” She asked but she wasn’t sure if she’d asked too late or not. There was always that moment when you had buyers remorse on anything. What if tomorrow morning she woke up and didn’t want any parts of this. After all, Burke as a whole no matter how gorgeous he was; he was an absolute asshole at the end of the day and she wasn’t sure she could stomach that.

"2 minutes" Jesus said nervously as he quickly powered down the laptop and shoved it into his portfolio. Jennifer looked pitingly towards Anna a moment as she grabbed up the documents and shoved them into her pack. Caleb put a finger to his lips looking at Anna and then killed the silence bubble and shoved into his pocket!

10 seconds after that, a cheering audience began to applaud once more as Vanquish, protector of the planet, vanquisher of the 9th Dawn, destroyer of Klax, and winner of man of the year for Time Magazine 4 years in a row now landed on the balcony once more, his suit morphing back into the casing. The lawyers leaned back, glancing back to him and smiling widely!

Burke rolled his eyes as he smiled and looked at his fans going, "Really... it's not about me. It's about you! You and you and you!! Here ya go kid..." He scooped a young boy from his mother and set him on his shoulder while his family took pictures and applauded. To many, he was one step short of being a god!

He glanced over at Anna who looked a little nervous but saw that smile and realized he had left the device on the entire time he had been gone. He suspected she had cum for him now at least twice. Yes... he was the King of this planet for sure and he had a girl of his dreams about to become a mega star in her own right and she would be his!

He approached the lawyers saying, "I hope you didn't bother her with too much of that legal jargon..."

They all suddenly looked a bit nervous glancing at each other wondering if he somehow found out. Burke hadn't noticed it though as he added a moment later, "I told ya, that legal jargon needs to go to her acting manager. Really..." He leaned down and kissed Anna's hand saying, "Don't you worry your pretty little head about those complicated words and legaleze. You are too gorgeous to worry about that. Nobody can understand that stuff... Say... Anna, you ready to get out of here and get to our... um... prior engagement?"

Anna frowned when she wasn’t able to get a response. She guessed that there was no going back. She had signed her life away to the devil or in this case Burke McKenzie. She was also going to have to force herself to remember to not call him Vanquish when she got pissed at him.

There was a lot of things she was going to need to do. As he flew in, it was like her body suddenly remembered that thing he’d put on her. It wasn’t a vibrator. It was…something, but it hit her instantly as she took a sip of her wine nearly making her choke as an orgasm hit her.

She cleared her throat smiling as Burke approached her, trying to act like she hadn’t just signed a contract to be his slut. Being this close to him reminded her of what she’d promised him before they’d left that he could rip her dress off. The only disappointing part was that she really did like this dress.

“I’ll have my agent call you.” She said despite him using the wrong term again. “Burke seems really exhausted saving all those people and stuff…” Anna stood up and brushed her hand down his chest.”It was a pleasure meeting you guys, though! I’m ready when you are.” She ran her hand up and down his arm flirtatiously.

Burke felt sparks shoot up and down his arm where her fingers had caressed him. She may be some no name dame, but she was a fucking hot no name dame. Besides, the more he studied her, the more he realized that she really did look like Tammy as he studied her. Only, in his opinion, Tammy had the edge over Anna because she was the woman he had actually loved.

It had been a heartbreaking time for him when he had learned of Starlight's demise. He had been sent to with Fathom down into the depths of the Atlantic to help him overthrow his cousin who was trying to rally the Atlanteans into attacking the surface dwellers and so had not heard anything till he had returned to the surface.

He still regrets what he had done to the Charity Bay cruise liner in his fit of rage when he had learned one happened. In his rage, he fired off his laser eyes which completely removed the front 40 feet off the boat off which caused it to list and sink into the depths. Fortunately, no one had see that when it happened so no one could pin that on him. Regardless, he had started going from woman to woman for the next few years but none of them were even remotely close to his StarLight. His Tammy.

He gently helped Anna to her feet and smiled at her kissing her firmly on the mouth! Dozens of photos were snapped and it would be the latest juicy Hollywood gossip in the tabloids and papers of Vanquish's new babe. Burke didn't give two shits about what the papers said... so long as they adored him for it.

He said, "If you will all excuse us, I believe Miss Anna and I have another engagement to get to. Good evening gentleman, Miss. Walters." And with that, he walked with Anna back to the balcony, scooped her in his arms, shifted to Vanquish once more saying, "Enable pressure pocket." They quickly launched into the air to the snapping of hundreds of cameras flashing!

Anna was caught off guard when he kissed her. She hadn’t been expecting that. Her first instinct was to fight back and didn’t immediately kiss back. She reminded herself that she’d just literally signed a contract to be his slut, though. She couldn’t exactly fight back anymore. She had to put away all her morals, do whatever he said. With that thought in mind, she slowly began kissing him back.

She could hear the clicking of photography going off in the background. When he pulled away from the kiss, she quickly tried to fix her lipstick as he pulled her along with him then scooped her in his arms.

Fuck, they were gonna fly again. She was not sure she could get used to this ever. “We really gotta figure out another way of transportation.” She muttered quietly more to herself than him as the pressure pocket covered her and she clung to him.

As they flew back, she thought about all that had happened that night. They’d mentioned that he’d had history with Starlite which she’d looked exactly like. Was that why his lawyers just paid her to do all this? She never really kept up with any of the heroes. Honestly, she thought they were overly glorified like Gods when most of them were shitty. At least the ones in this city. Heroes in Metroplis at least cared about their citizens. She’d have to look into what happened to Starlite though. The bigger question though was did they want Anna to replace his dead ex?

Vanquish laughed at her comment about other means of travelling and said, "Don't you worry your pretty little head about flying. I will never let any harm come to you..." At that point, he let his arms flinch causing her to drop an inch. It was enough to panic anyone being held 500 feet in the air.

He pulled her close to him once more laughing saying, "I was kidding... just kidding. I meant it though, I will never let any harm come to you." This time he meant it too... he would never let any harm come to his Tam.... err... Anna. He flew further out into the Pacific only this time, veered towards the south a bit more. He felt the liquid metal recede from Anna's body, move down her thigh and back to Vanquish's suit, melding into it seemlessly.

After they got to the point there they could see nothing but blue ocean as far as the eye could see in any direction, Vanquish came to a completely stop, hovering in the air. He looked down at her as his helmet receded to show him face to her saying, "We are right at 7,000 feet in the air. Any much higher and we would start having trouble breathing. Regardless, there is a very special club that you may or may not have heard of. The Mile High club."

As he spoke, orbs of liquid metal appeared from his boots and legs and began to form into silvery disk like platforms about 2 foot apart. He gently set each of her feet on the platforms which remained unmoveable and as solid as if they were on the ground.

He looked at her as he hovered back a moment and could see the fear growing and he said, "It's all good baby... it is. Here... let me help you a bit more." From the disc themselves a column about 2 inches thick grew upwards about 3 feet and at the top, a horizontal metallic handle appeared about 6 inches wide. He watched her immediately grab then for stability. He flew backwards about 10 feet leaving her helpless on the disc saying, "Tip forward just a bit and it will come to me."

Anna squealed when Burke or Vanquish or whoever the fuck he was right now pretended like he was going to drop her. “That’s not funny.” She snapped, smacking him on the chest though he probably couldn’t even feel it through the armor.

When they flew even higher, her grip on Burke became even tighter as she made a whimpering sound. She stared at the silver platform warily and then looked back at him just as warily. Swallowing hard, unsure of why he was doing knowing damn well she was as scared to death of heights.

She tipped forwards towards him, biting her lip some. “If I fall over and die, I swear to god I will come back and haunt you.” She threatened, her heart was racing. Even though she said that, there was almost a playful tone in her voice. She told herself that she was just trying to make it sound like she was trying to sound like a convincing flirt.

There was no reason why Anna should trust him. Her dad had died on a cruise ship and there had been no hero to save him.

Vanquish croaked and said, "Shit... you did mention something about heights. Sorry... I have an idea though. He lowered down about 3 feet so his head was near her pelvis and he grabbed at the bottom of her tight little dress and sliced about 6 inches from it around the entire base. He float back behind her and slide the blindfold on over her eyes and secured it nice and squarely. He then gently guided the two discs apart about 18 inches, forcing her to spread her legs wider to match.

He said, "I have been waiting on this all day. Look at this..." the suit morphed away from his hands and he ran his fingers along her panties and found them delightfully damp. He said, "I take it my little remote worked for you did it?" He chuckled as he slid his fingers under her panties and flesh, then with a hard yank, ripped them off hard. He circled back as the handholds on the discs moved forward about 2 feet as well, making her bend over just a little bit. She was completely and utterly at his mercy. All he had to do was release the discs and she would have a 7,000 drop into a 3 mile deep ocean.

He turned and faced her and though she couldn't see him, he ran his hand along her face causing her to flinch a moment as he said, "God your beautiful." He leaned in and violated her mouth hard and deep, his tongue invading her mouth intensely!

He then pulled away and lowered back to wear his head was between her legs. A slim molecular knife appeared in his hand from the suit and he tugged on her dress and started cutting at it. Inch by inch. He didn't want to just rip it all off at once. He wanted to tear off piece by piece. As he got the part up to her waist cut, he let the knife fold away and moved his head to her juicy wet and trembling pussy... and slowly curled his tongue into her!

Anna trembled some as she felt the blindfold go over her eyes then felt his fingers slip under her crotch. “Do I…even need to answer that…” she breathed as he teased her with his fingers. This shouldn’t have felt as good as it felt. She couldn’t really move though, didn’t dare move and she knew that he knew she wouldn’t.

Anna hated this and hated him. They couldn’t easily gone back to her place or his place or anywhere that had stable ground beneath them. She flinched as his finger brushed down her cheek. “Burke…please, you know this scares the living shit out of —“

Her sentence was cut off by his tongue after he complimented her looks. She whimpered again when he pulled away. The score of the knife brushing on her skin only freaked her out even more.

The fear was soon replaced by desire when she felt his tongue curl into her pussy. “Ohhh …” she felt her leg tremble some from the pleasure of his tongue and almost lose her balance. “Oh my god, Burke. Please don’t let me fall.” She begged, the fact that she couldn’t see was not helping her case much.

Burke watched her start to lose her balance and the orbs did what he planned them to do. Liquid metal cuffs shot around each of her ankles and each of her wrists securing her for all intents and purposes to the discs permanently or at least till he removed them.

He recalled some of the amazing fucking he had done with Starlite doing much the same things except she could fly. He spread the discs apart so she ended up dangling between them and opened her pussy and clit wide apart for him. He flew in behind her, cupping her breasts in his hand before hooking the fabric and ripping it off! The dress ripped like paper leaving her with just her strapless bra. He let the dress go and watched it as it slowly fell the 7,000 below catching the air currents along the way.

He leaned back into her and tore at the bra, letting it fall back to the earth as well. She now remained naked securely connected to the discs with silver cuffs. He leaned into her and say, "I know... your deepest darkest secret baby..."

Burke smiled as she seemed to freeze as she held her breath. He cupped her breasts once more and gently squeezed saying, "It's okay... I have known for a while. You can't hide it from me... so you might as well confess."

He felt her blood pressure pick up speed and he said, "Your body can't lie... you want me so badly you can't think straight. Confess baby... Confess and I will give you what you need..." Between her thighs, his 9" long almost 3" thick cock slide up along her labia lips and slowly rubbed as he massaged her tits and rolled her nipples. He whispered, "Confess to me baby, how you really feel about me... and know I can tell when you lie to me..." He kissed the side of her neck just beneath her ear, letting his warm breath touch the side of her face.

Anna felt the liquid mold wrap around her legs but that didn’t make her feel any better because she still knew how high they were. Even though you had the seatbelt on and it was pressed against your body tight, you still knew that if it released you could fall to your death.

Cuffs went around her wrists too. She wasn’t sure why, she didn’t care either at the moment. She just wanted to be back on the ground. “Burke, please…does this have to be done in the air…”

She felt her legs spreading wider and became momentarily distracted as the air brushed over her clit as she felt him fly around her. Anna was still sensitive from her earlier orgasms. She heard and felt the rest of her dress being ripped off her body and felt Burke press against her, felt his cock and how hard he was.

She stiffened at his words about her deepest darkest secret. He knew about the contract? “What?” The lawyers said he wouldn’t find out. How could he have possibly found out about —

She relaxed when Burke said that her secret was that she wanted him so bad and was almost thankful that she had a blindfold on so she could roll her eyes. Arrogant asshole.

“God, how did you know? Was I that obvious? It took every bit of effort not to drag you to nearest bathroom at the restaurant tonight…” she said. Trying not to oversell it she added,”You sure you don’t wanna take me back to your place on solid ground to finish this party though?”

Back