The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Thursday night - Carter works in the study

Carter worked for awhile in his study, going over every detail for the board meeting. He thought about Anna and felt he might have been a bit harsh with her but sometimes she needed to get her wings clipped a little. He was sure everything would be fine after the battle with Edward and Josh.

Finishing his work, he returned to the bedroom to find Anna and Vanessa cuddling and fast asleep. He got into bed behind Anna and kissed her on the cheek. "Sorry about earlier baby." But he knew he would use this against her the next time they played in the dungeon.

She said nothing, accepting his kiss in silence and hoping that he couldn’t taste the salt on her cheeks from her earlier temper tantrum. She was probably already in trouble but now that it had been made to a bigger deal than it actually was, Anna would probably be punished for it.

“I’m stressed enough about tomorrow. I didn’t need the only one one my side reprimanding me,” she finally said petulantly. “It’s fine. I fucked up. I get it. It won’t happen again.”

Decidedly, her back remained turned on him. Usually Anna slept against his chest or just under his arm so this was a big departure from their regular routine

Thursday night- Carter expresses his concern

Carter tasted the salt on her cheek and knew she had been crying. She had taken the reprimand harder than Carter thought she would. He knew she was teasing when she alluded to her being his boss. He was known as a man who double and triple checked everything in his business. Her comments hit Carter the wrong way.

Vanessa lay on the other side of Anna, just staring at the couple. Vanessa saw his signal and slid out of bed. She quietly left the room, leaving them to some alone time.

But it was not the type of alone time he wanted. Their was an eerie silence wafting in the room and Carter wanted to ease the anger.

“I was upset when you teased about being my boss. With everything going to happen tomorrow, I took offense to it. I want everything to go as planned. Tomorrow is an important day for you and for us. And we cannot afford anything to go wrong.”

Carter stopped talking but he was still met with silence. Getting out of bed, he went into the bathroom and began to take a hot shower. Standing under the hot stream of water, he wondered if she would be asleep when he went back to bed.

Without the cast, Anna had more freedom.

She'd never been good with words, so instead she used body language to get her message across. Sliding out of bed and hobbling into the bathroom with no more than a feather's worth of weight placed on her bad leg, Anna quietly slid open the door and stepped inside the steamy washroom. Carter had his back to her under the spray and wouldn't notice her approach unless he turned.

She announced her arrival by resting her now bare chest against his strongly muscled back and allowed her forehead to bow against his shoulderblade.

"I didn't mean it that way and you know it, love. We both know you're my boss in all things and just because the shares are in my name right now doesn't make me the CEO of A&A; that will always be you. I don't know enough about business for that," she breathed. "The company has never been mine. I don't want it. I just want you. I expressed my anxiety with inappropriate jokes and I'm sorry, Sir. It won't happen again. Can I make it up to you?"

Her offer was breathy, hopeful. She wanted this to be right again and she wanted neither herself or the love of her life to go to bed angry.

"I promise I'll behave tomorrow. You know that I haven't let you down when it counted, right? I won't fuck it up," Annaleigh vowed.

Thursday night-Carter and Anna in the shower

The feel of Anna’s breasts pressing into his back felt wonderful and caused his flaccid to wake up.

Turning to look at his wife, he smiled warmly. “I know you don’t want anything to do with the company but you’re wrong about your business savvy. That was one thing I found intoxicating about you. Someone who knew how to close a deal and a pretty damn sexy woman too.”

He leaned down, kissing her as warm water streamed over them. “I know you won’t fuck up tomorrow and I want to apologize for suggesting otherwise. I always get a knot in my stomach before a big deal or meeting. I want you with me in my office tomorrow morning and you can play boss and I won’t get mad.” He laughed as did she and it seemed to put the issue to rest.

He pulled her tightly to him. “I made a promise to protect you in our marriage and I failed with Josh and Edward. I will never let that happen again.”

He pressed her against the steamy glass wall, hearing her soft moan. He took her hands, pulling them to his growing muscle. “Any ideas on how we can make up”

Make it up they did - Carter held her there with her knees tucked up around his waist somewhat uncomfortably as they had slow, passionate shower sex. Anna was pretty sure she was bone weary by orgasm number three, and Carter was filling her so full of sperm that if her suspicions about her pregnancy were false then he'd be changing that pretty soon. They needed another wash-up under ice cold water when they were done with their lovemaking.

"Oh, Mr. Anderson, you are the only boss in this relationship," she laughed. "If you need the proof, it's nice and warm and leaking down my thighs into our comfy bedsheets."

Anna didn't complain when Carter woke her very early to get ready to go to the office with him before anyone else arrived. She could see the tension hidden behind his eyes and said nothing, behaving well. She was even quiet most of the morning, playing on her phone or texting her family. Carter had a short meeting in the morning and mostly did paperwork, and didn't allow even Joanna into his office while Anna relaxed (or tried to) on the couch.

At one, Carter leaned down over the back of the couch and kissed his wife deeply and insistently, tucking her hair behind her ear and fitting the tiny ear piece into her ear canal. It was wirelessly connected to a microphone so small that she could only locate it by feel where it was attached to his tie. Blair had come up with that idea and Anna kind of loved her for it.

"You're one badass motherfucker now," Anna had mumbled, trying to let some of the tense air out of the room before he left. "All this spy equipment and all. You just give me the signal and I'll be ready to come save the day, Sir."

Her smile widened into something a bit mischievious now. There was a line from a song she'd always wanted to...

"Just call my name and I will be there," she singsonged, before stifling raucous giggles behind her hands. The look he gave her was dangerous and Anna knew enough to stop her cheesy behaviour before it got "out of hand", so to speak.

With one more lingering kiss, Anna sent her husband off with a complimentary bum squeeze (had she mentioned lately how much she loved him in a suit? She did) and a wave.

It was almost over.

Friday Afternoon - Carter faces his accusers

Carter left Anna in his office and headed to the main conference room. His palms were a bit sweaty, thinking about the meeting that was about to take place. He knew Anna was nervous too fidgeting with her fingers. Vanessa, the ever present helper tried to get Anna's mind off the meeting by talking to her, keeping her mind occupied. She was such a big help to both of them and try as she might, Carter knew Anna's nerves with raw hatred for Josh, Megan, Edward, and Regina. He only hoped she could keep it all together when the time came to face them.

He stopped at a small conference room and smiled seeing Paula, Blair, Lizzy, Patrick McPherson, the investigator, and a few more FBI personnel. Lena was also present, though her hands were occupied with handcuffs. She had made a plea bargain with the FBI and if she testified against the family, she would gain her freedom. He noticed the darts that Paula threw at her but Lena simply stared at the table. He was introduced to everyone and assured that when the time was right, they would take care of Edward and Josh along with their spouses. They asked about Anna being able to go through with this and he assured them she would handle herself with class. He wondered if she really could control her temper when she came face to face with the people who ordered her death.

Feeling reassured the everything was in place, he headed to the main conference room. He was greeted warmly by the Board of Directors. He scanned the faces of these men of industry wondering who among them was the traitor. He was pretty sure he knew who it was but for now he kept it to himself.

The Board President, Alexander Blake, called the meeting to order. He apologized for the change in meeting dates and then proceeded to go through the agenda. Carter gave his report on how well the company was doing and had some sad news to report. One of his associates, Annaleigh Brayden, was killed recently in a horrible car accident. As he talked about his wife, he noticed board member Jackson Murphy squirming a little in his seat. One board member, Sheila McLaren, noted she knew the girl and offered her sincere condolences. The rest of the board members followed with their respects. He wondered what the board would say when she walked into the room later. He also knew she could hear everything he said and wondered how she was taking it all in.

They moved through the agenda rather quickly, discussing financial moves to purchase new companies, new regional offices, and equipment. Carter moved them through the maze of topics with ease, showing why he was the best of the best. When they got to old business, he wondered when the hammer would drop. But nothing happened but then under new business, Jackson Murphy immediately asked for the floor.

He began by complimenting Carter on successfully moving the company forward. He outlined the successes of the company but then he began to question the integrity of their leader. He told the board how he had come to obtain certain information on Carter's character that was detrimental to the company should it get leaked to the press. "I understand that rumors float around, especially with mega business stars like Carter." He paused for a moment, trying to gauge Carter's demeanor, surprised that he hadn't said a word. "I have witnesses to his behavior unbecoming a man of his stature and I have brought them here today to testify before the board."

Carter braced himself for the moment his accusers would be invited into the large conference room. His face was stoic as Edward, Regina, Josh, and Megan walked into the room with smirks on their faces. They thought they had him in a corner liked a trapped rat.

Mr. Murphy introduced them to the board and Edward took the lead explaining to the board how he had worked closely with Carter over the years and had seen things unbecoming of a CEO. He began a litany of things Carter had done over the years, including having an affair with a wealthy socialite, Marie Garnett. There were gasps from some board members. They all knew her as the wife of Trevor Garnett , part owner of Garnett Engineering LLC.

Carter winced when Edward waved a hand and she was shown into the room. She told the board about his kinks and how he liked to hurt women. She expanded on his BDSM lifestyle and how she was forced to submit to him. Carter knew it was all a lie. Yeah he loved the BDSM lifestyle but it was she who was into pain. She loved being hit but not as much as Anna. He wondered what Anna was thinking as she listened to the allegations against him. She put on a good show, crying and whimpering how he should not be allowed around women. Then she threw some meat on the table that made Carter's eyes open wide. "I know he had something to do with the death of his associate, Annaleigh Brayden. They were having an affair and she was trying to escape his viscous claws when the accident happened."

The board members shifted in their seats, glancing between his accuser and him. Carter was stunned but not surprised. Edward and Josh had coached her very well. He waited patiently for the next shoe to drop.

Megan stood and addressed the board with detail of their sexual encounters, conveniently leaving out the parts that would make her look like a whore. Then when she exclaimed that he hit her because she resisted his advances, Carter knew what was coming next. Megan threw done some photos which showed them together (cuts from the video) and then of her with a black eye. "And even after I tried to get him to leave me alone, he had five men come to my condo and rape me." At this she broke down, crying hysterically.

One thing Carter knew for sure. Megan was a great actress and she had the sympathy of the board. With Megan's award winning performance, the members of the board began giving Carter serous looks of disapproval. Carter could see it was going to get worse before it got better, but he remained silent. He saw the looks on his accusers faces, expecting him to be angry but he simply stared at them. They didn't know what was about to happen to them when Anna came in and gave the sordid details of their sex operations.

Regina followed Megan's act with one of her own, detailing how as a young professional he had her father jailed on false charges. Her poor father, who had a bad heart, died in prison days before he would be acquitted of the monstrous charges. She left out the details that her father was a drug kingpin who also had a very lucrative sex ring. Carter was confused but the then the pieces fell together. Edward had married her and he never guessed she was the daughter of the man he sent to prison. She also failed to mention that James and he had rescued Rita from their evil clutches.

The board was growing more agitated by each claim. Josh followed Regina, explaining how he tried to work with him but instead he was more interested in fucking his wife. The board gasped loudly at the use of the vulgar term. Carter thought they were all sanctimonious bastards and chuckled when he thought of Anna's safe word. A few board members gave him looks that seemed to indicate that he shouldn't be laughing about such a horrible thing. Carter didn't bring up the drugs that Josh wanted to peddle on the open market was pissed when it was turned down, thanks to Carter and his investigators.

After Josh's litany of lies, Edward again addressed the board. "As you can see, the man who I thought was my friend, is really a monster and capable of unspeakable things. He loves to beat women into submission and even his own wife, Annaleigh Brayden, or should I say Annaleigh Anderson. They were secretly married in Las Vegas and she recently, God rest her soul, confessed to me how he loved to rough her up and then force himself on her." The realization that Annaleigh and Carter was married brought a hush over the board. Carter could see their faces filled with disgust and anger that the man running a mega-corporation was a sex fiend.

"And that is not all." Edward stopped for a moment to get everyone's attention. Carter too held his breath wondering where this was all going. "I have proof that Carter ordered the killing of his own wife so she would be silent about his sexual deviant nature." Now all eyes were on Carter, searching his face for any grain of truth to the accusations. But Carter could see this all playing out and like a gambler, you never let all your cards show too early in the game.

"I have found the driver of the other vehicle involved with the fatal crash. I think you will find his testimony very interesting." Edward ushered a young man named Trevor into the room. He looked very nervous as he cast his eyes over the upper crust of the business world. Carter could see he was not comfortable speaking to the board.

"My name is Trevor and I am sick about what I was forced to do for Mr. Anderson. I was lackmailed by him when he found out I was seeing one of his workers. He said he would tell my wife and son about it if I didn't do as he asked. He gave me a thousand dollars and told me to be at a certain intersection and to ram my rented car into a certain car to send a message to a young lady. I didn't know it was his wife and when I left the scene, she was still alive. I am so sorry I hurt that woman." Trevor wept and wiped at his eyes as all eyes shifted again to Carter.

Carter felt like the figure featured in a single moral anecdote commonly referred to as "the Sword of Damocles". It is the allusion to the imminent and ever-present peril faced by those in positions of power. Damocles wanted the power of a king and the spoils of a good life. When he was given his request, the King Dionysius gave him all he could handle but then Dionysius had also hung a razor-sharp sword from the ceiling. It was positioned over Damocles’ head, suspended only by a single strand of horsehair. From then on, the courtier’s fear for his life made it impossible for him to savor the opulence of the feast or enjoy the servants. The parable later became a common motif in medieval literature, and the phrase “sword of Damocles” is commonly used as a catchall term to describe a looming danger. Likewise, the saying “hanging by a thread” has become shorthand for a fraught or precarious situation.

Carter felt for moment that the sword hanging over his head was about to fall on him, destroying all he had worked for. The board president, Johnathon Campbell bounced the gavel on the large oak table. "You all paint a very serious charge against Carter, a man who has done so much for the company and community. If what you say is true, we have a very serious issue on our hands."

Jackson Murphy immediately yelled out. "Let's take a vote. I say we immediately discharge him from all his duties and call the police. This man is a walking nemeses and should be locked up for a long time."

"Whoa Mr. Murphy we are not about to let this get out of hand without hearing from Carter. I'm sure he has his side of the story." Turning to Carter, he asked, "What do you have to say for yourself Carter?"

Carter stood. It was almost time for Anna's grand entrance. He had instructed everyone to follow her into the conference room. He wanted his accusers to see everyone including the FBI agents who were to take all of the accusers into custody when Anna finished surprising everyone.

"Mr. President, distinguished board members. I can't argue with the story you have been told today."

"Enough of this bull crap. I say we take a vote." Jackson Murphy's voice resonated in the room.

"All in good time Jackson," Johnathon Campbell said and then added. "There will be no more outbursts from any member of the board is that clear?" All the members nodded and Jackson's face turned red at the scolding.

"As I was saying there is an element of truth to what everyone had testified here today. But I have sufficient proof beyond a reasonable doubt that what they are claiming is false." He thought for a moment and then with a slight smile added, "I do enjoy some sexual encounters that are not vanilla in nature. But we all do don't we?" He stopped for another moment looking around the board room. "Some of esteemed board members like to dabble in drugs, women, gambling, and a whole host of other things that are not considered acceptable to society. Would you like me to go around the table and let everyone know what your little quirks are?"

Johnathon Campbell hit the table again with the gavel. "I don't think that is quite necessary Carter. I happen to know you have a portfolio on each and everyone of us." The stares from the board members changed from hateful to hoping he didn't tell on them.

"Now that that is cleared up, let me address the issues raised by these people." Carter smiled and turned to the president. "I don't have to say anything in my defense. All I have to do is introduce my witness who has complete knowledge of all the things brought against me with the exception of Regina's father. A man who was very prominent in drugs and sex trades. He deserved what he got and if you need more proof, I can easily provide it from a man who saved his wife from their terrible clutches."

Regina shouted in a loud voice. "You fucking bastard. I'll never forgive you for killing my father. I'll see you rotting in hell."

"That may be. But it's time for everyone to see my witness and who can clear my name." Carter turned to face the door. He along with the entire board and his accusers waited for someone to open the door and enter.

Anna listened carefully to each statement of accusation so that she may work to dismantle their arguments one by one as efficiently as possible. She'd done her own research into the board of directors for dirt because she knew not who the mole was, and on, of course, the Hartman/Williams clan. They would never see it coming.

Annaleigh was immensely proud of Carter's restraint as he sat quietly and took the heaping insults without losing his temper. That was the last thing they needed and they both knew it; Josh would be over the moon having such cold hard evidence in front of him, not knowing it was about to be blown into smithereens. Anna, well aware that her husband's phone was on silent, sent him a text message for later that detailed just how he could take his frustration out on her if he needed some release this evening (she couldn't wait).

She waited patiently for her cue in a room just down the hall from the meeting. When she received it, she nodded for Vanessa, who hurried forward to grab Annaleigh's arm and the file folders that Annaleigh had spread out over the desk to review while they waited.

She paused outside the large wooden doors of the conference room the board meeting was taking place in and sucked in one large deep breath for her own grounding. She was dressed to kill in a grey dress with black geometric lines in a diamond pattern which settled just above her knees. It had an extra wrap of fabric that curled about her waist in a nice little eye-catching belt tied into a bow on the left side of her waist. She topped with a nice black blazer and for the first time in a long time, Anna wore heels (with the least amount of weight placed on her bad leg as possible). Her hair was loose about her shoulders. https://i.imgur.com/r8UUWpt.jpg

With both hands, Anna pushed open the door and strolled casually into the room with a wide smile, each glistening white tooth seeming to radiate in the sunny board room. She watched out of the corner of her eye for the reaction from their nemeses, but she continued to stride forward until she reached Edward Hartman. She laid one delicate hand on his shoulder (the hand she wore her wedding band on, actually), and tilted her head to look down on him. Blair, Lizzy, and the entourage of FBI stood just inside the doors.

"Pray tell me what you know about the death of Annaleigh Brayden, Mr. Hartman. Oh, silly me. For the ones that aren't aware of who I am, please let me rectify that. I am, indeed, Annaleigh Anderson; the ghost in question. Hi Sheila, how have you been? The kids doing well?" She paused for a friendly inquiry, here, before going on.

"I plan to correct some statements made in this room, if I may. I apologize, but I've been listening in to the meeting as I conducted some business just down the hall. Thank you, Carter, for taking the lead for me in my absence - I'm so lucky to have you, and no, we both know that Edward doesn't understand what he's talking about when he speaks of you forcing me to do anything -- if you will all get to know one thing about me, essentially it is that I'm impossibly more stubborn than the man at the head of the table and that I always get my way, right darling? Your affairs before me mean nothing, as my past does not stop you from loving me. When we met we were both at different places in life but our passion for business, and yes, because some people seem to think that they can stick their nose ito it, our kinky sex lives, brought us together. I don't regret that and I don't know how Mrs. Garnett gets off on accusing Carter of an affair when he didn't hold her down and take her against her will -- it took two. Moving on, though..."

Anna took another few steps to lean down over Megan, her dark curtain of hair falling down over the other woman's shoulder as Anna deposited one of her file folders full of notes and pictures.

"The little side business you participate in at Club Risque is all about the nonconsensual use of women and men who are stolen off the streets to be sold in sexual slavery, Mrs. Williams. Oh -- perhaps I should call you Ms. Cartwright, as that's how you introduced yourself to me under the guise of a business associate of Edward's and not his niece, denying any mention of the conflict of interests when Williams' Pharmaceuticals was falsely trying to take over the Hartman enterprise. I don't think you're one to talk to me about rape at all. Would you like to tell the board members everything you forced me to do against my will while in the captivity of your family, while we're at it? I'm sure I can have two of your former slaves testify as well." Anna gestured to Blair and Lizzy, who both wore devious smirks as Josh recognized them from their private party they'd had that one evening.

Megan sat in stunned silence and Anna reached forward again and flipped the cover on the file closed once the members had all seen the suggestive photos of Megan forcing slaves into various compromising positions, struggle, pain, and contention written all over their faces.

"I thought not. Next. He might have hit you, yes, but you leave out the parts where it was retaliation (still, unexcusable, yes) from having your husband and another male rape me on video, which you made him watch, where I was under the influence of illicit substances Williams' Pharmaceuticals tried to sell on the black market and using like candy at their sex club, Risque. I was in no condition to consent to such activity and I was being blackmailed at the time for Carter's continued safety and position within his company. I think you affectionately called your little pill 'Sex Magic.'

She provided a small tin of what looked like mints from her bag and set them on the table. Carter had stolen these ones from the Club the night he watched his wife being passed around like a party favour, taking them for analyzation. The results were in and Anna set that down next to the pills as well.

"I have evidence of your own sexual misdemeanors as well, but I think it's calling the kettle black, Mrs. Williams'. I'm above throwing rocks at you, but we'll discuss your behaviour further here shortly.

"And Regina... your father was not only trafficking drugs across the border also humans, as well. Why, one of the housekeepers Carter has employed for years due to lack of ability to gain a steady job after she was sold into a sex ring and lacked the necessary real-life skills for most jobs is one of those victims. She and her husband live a very happy and stable life with Carter, and you may not thank your father for that; if it were up to him I'm sure I might never have met James and Rita, what a lovely couple. Your father was the monster here and your perception is blinded by depravity and delusion. He bought his own ticket to jail - such a shame it only happened to be one way," she commented, tossing down photos of James and Rita relaxed and happy, laughing as the rag-tag group of friends coalesced around Carter's massive dining table. Blair, Lizzy, James, Rita, Carter, Annaleigh and her parents all sat around with wide smiles on their faces. "Really, Carter's actions were more justice than anything and vigilante though it was, he saved more than one life that day he rescued Rita from the hellish prison your father ran.

"Josh, your wife is a slut," she admitted calmly, bluntly. "Megan tried to sleep with Carter on their first meeting in order to blackmail him. Megan also sells her body online for profit along with some of their other sexual slaves they keep on the Hartman property with members-only live-shows. She is a frequent participant at your club and enjoys mixing her extramarital sex with the date-rape drug you've streamlined and used on me and some of my other associates on multiple occasions. As a matter of fact, last time I saw you, the two of you wanted me to join your polyamorous relationship. What is wrong with someone who admits to loving sex? Nothing, so long as it's engaged in safely and consensually, which neither of you are so good at. You threw your wife at Carter to infiltrate Anderson & Clemens so that you may find some dirt on my husband and take over the company. You've admitted it to me in the past with your habit of oversharing after you've had too much to drink. God love your big mouth!"

Here, Anna sat her phone down on the table and hit play on an audio file she'd taken during her stay at the Hartman's with one late night drunken conversation where Josh rambled about his plans with very colourful language.

She once again turned to Edward with eyes full of fire. "His wife likes it when he's rough with her. There are no complaints here and you might as well stop dissing my sex life because I'm quite content, thank you. I think you hear what you want to and disregard all else, but hear this: Carter is my husband, the love of my life, and my business partner. We are together in all things and he makes me do nothing I do not want to. I'm a big girl, you see. But why does what Carter and I do in bed pertain to a board meeting at work? Hmm... It doesn't."

Finally, Annaleigh ponied forth the file full to the brim with her medical records.

"My murder was attempted twice. First, by the man in the SUV, who, if he got paid 1000$ to kill someone, well, he's an idiot. It would take more than that to pay the fees on the rental after the insurance claim, and you could just have easily died too. Your life is only worth that much to you? And why, then, if he paid you to kill me did you run from the scene of an accident when I was very much alive? Your story does not make sense and as my mama used to say, if it doesn't make sense it isn't true. The only ones who knew I would be on the road that day in that vehicle are sitting in this room, yes, but Carter Anderson is not one of them," she accused.

"He cares naught for inter-office relations because he would be a hypocrite! I met him as his employee fin the first place. And then, when I wake up after that shitstorm in the ICU, the second attempt on my life happens: medication knowingly given through my IV line that could stop my heart. I have banking information from that woman that shows multiple deposits from the Hartman's throughout the years, proving that she was working for them and not Carter. This attempt is on hospital video footage and I have that tape if you would like to see it; Megan Williams is also seen on that same footage the day of the attempted murder." Annaleigh spread the copies of the notes from the specialists involved in her care around the table.

"Carter has his own demons, yes, but everything he has done has been to protect another life or bring a monster to justice. Carter and I have both worked hard to bring the crimes of the Hartmans and the Williams to light and I almost lost my life for it. There is more proof in my office, if this isn't enough, but in the end, does it matter who you believe? When Carter is vacated from his position as CEO," Anna looked directly at him, eyes softening, "you still won't get what you want, Edward. Carter has no shares in this company left."

Most everyone in the room involved in the meeting was shocked by this, looking at Carter to have him confirm.

Anna's smile was bloodthirsty as she rounded the table to extend her hand to Mr. Campbell.

"Hello Sir, it's a pleasure to meet you. As acting CEO of Anderson & Anderson, with the shares of both Carter and Patrick Clemens in hand, I hope that I won't disappoint and that we may work closely together in the future."

She turned to face the room, taking her position next to Carter's chair with her hand on his shoulder. Her body instantly relaxed.

"You cannot take from Carter what he does not own. What say you to that, Edward? How shall you destroy my character for your own gains? Or would you rather talk about that with your lawyer?"

Last edited:
Friday afternoon - Anna appearance shocks every one

Edward was stunned by the show just presented by Anna. He thought she was dead and he had a sure way to take Carter off the board and shame him for the rest of his life. But he now felt a dread come over him. "I …. ah ….. don't have anything to say to you right now Annaleigh." His voice was unusually calm and he knew he had been beaten. He was already contemplating on how to get out of this mess but that was not the way Josh felt.

"WHAT THE FUCK." The loud scream that escaped Josh Williams lips echoed in the large conference room, drawing stares from everyone. "YOU WERE DEAD!" Spittle slipped from his mouth and his face turned red as he stared at the woman who was supposed to be six feet under, not believing she was still walking on this earth. "HOW IN THE FUCK DID YOU SURVIVE YOU GODDAMN CUNT. I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU RIGHT NOW."

Edward grabbed the arm of the incensed man as he began to move toward Anna. Seeing the sudden movement, Carter made an attempt to move to protect Anna but restrained himself when he saw Edward reign in his nephew. The entire room was silent as Anna's entourage walked in the room. The expression on every accusers face was priceless. It was clear they had never figured this into their plans and Carter sensed Edward was trying to figure out what the hell went wrong. Not making sure Anna was dead before they made their move on Carter was what was wrong.

Carter watched and listened to his wife with wonder and awe. Any doubts he had about her ability to confront and speak in front of the would-be assassins evaporated. Josh, Edward, Regina, Megan, Marie, all had their mouths open wide in astonishment that Anna was alive. Even the board members who didn't know her personally found their mouths open and their eyes transfixed to the brown-haired beauty. She stood confidently and spoke with such clarity that is all Carter could do to stop from taking her into his arms. But he sat in his chair watching everyone of their accusers.

He heard Josh saying to Edward, "There is no fucking way the bitch survived." He looked at Megan and then to Edward and Regina, their faces ashen. The look of astonishment and disbelief brought a bright smile to Carter's face. They were completely taken back by Anna's entrance and now they looked to each other as if wondering what to do next. They said nothing as Anna ran thoroughly ran through a litany of charges against them. One thing was certain, they were speechless for now, listening to Anna.

Carter looked at the frozen facial features of Jackson Murphy and realized the end game the board member was playing. He wanted the board to dismiss him as CEO and then he would nominate either Edward or Josh as the new CEO. But with Anna's prescence and the knowledge of the entrapment scheme, his plan was foiled. Carter felt Anna's hand on his shoulder and instinctively put his large hand over hers. He was so proud of the way she handled herself in the face of adversity. With her holding all the shares for now, the "family" was powerless in their takeover efforts.

As CEO he had no authority to remove Jackson from the board but he need not worry. Sheila McLaren, smiled at Carter and gave Annaleigh a wink. "Mr. President. I move to have Jackson Murphy removed from the board of directors due to his association with this band of marauders trying to undermine Carter Anderson." There was a soft murmur around the large oak table and then she added. "As part of my motion, I recommend the Mr. Jackson set be given to Mrs. Annaleigh Anderson." The look on some of the board members was one of confusion. But before any one could object, Sheila's motion was immediately followed by a second from the other woman on the nine member board, Martha Samuelson. Martha added, "any woman strong enough to withstand the barrage of accusations and protect the company should be part of the board."

With a motion and second on the table, Jonathon Campbell asked if there was any discussion to the motion and withstood a barrage of questions and arguments that Jackson should not be removed. The board seemed to be evenly divided on his removal because he was a member of the good ole boy network. A group of businessman who had the back of each other no matter how corrupt the person was.

As the debate raged on, Carter felt Anna's hand grip his and he reassured with a look. "Everything is working as I planned," he whispered, seeing a confused look cross her face. He had greased the wheels with Sheila if they were able to find out who the board traitor was. Once Jackson was identified, Carter only had to look at Sheila to get the motion on the table. He was pleasantly surprised when Sheila added Anna to her motion. That was unexpected but welcomed by the man who loved Annaleigh.

One question about a conflict of interest surfaced about Anna being married to the CEO. The concern was quickly dispelled by the president. "We are an independent board charged with oversight of the company to make sure it is properly run. Mrs. Anderson, though related to the CEO, would not be active in the day to day operations. She would be a good asset to the board since she is so close to the daily activities of the CEO."

Carter smiled at the argument, thinking, it they only knew what went on behind closed doors at the Anderson estate. He listened to more arguments for and against the motion, some of them becoming very heated. The "family stood by unable to do anything, only staring at the board members like little children. Carter was sure Anna was equally ecstatic with their inability to say anything.

Then suddenly Josh called out, "I've had enough of this bullshit. I'm leaving." Grabbing a still disbelieving Megan by the arm, he started for the door.

Edward issued the same declaration, grabbing Regina by the arm and directing her to the door. The foursome left in their wake all the other accusers. Their only intent was to get away from Carter and Anna. However, Jacob Roberts, the head of the FBI team sprang into action. His team quickly corralled them, informing them of the list of charges against them and then read them their "rights."

Edward looked at Carter and Anna with pursed lips and then seethed. "You fucking bastard and you goddamn whore. You've not heard the last of me. I'll fight this all the way to hell and when I'm free I'll gut you both wide open." Carter and Anna only watched the proceedings, preferring not to utter a response. Why should they? They won the war. The other accusers on the "family team" slinked toward the door only to be met by a member of the FBI team. It was evident from the evil stares from Edward, Regina, Josh, and Megan that they would neve forget nor forgive the Andersons. Carter knew Edward and Josh had some high powered lawyers and could be back on the street in no time. But he had high powered lawyer too.

When the room was cleared and only the board remained, Jonathon Campbell called for a vote on Sheila's motion to remove Jackson and install Anna onto the board. The vote was deadlocked four for and four against. The president being the ninth member of the board only voted in times like this, to break a tie. Jonathon looked squarely at Carter and Anna and then cast the deciding "yes" vote. Jackson Murphy immediately started to whine like a child when asked to leave. None of his supporters got to leave with him, deciding that to stay was the more prudent move. So much for the good ole boys club.

The board members congratulated Anna who appeared to be stunned by the whole thing. Carter felt a buzz in his pocket and took out his phone seeing a missed call from James. He also saw an earlier text message from Anna. Quickly opening it, he smiled seeing her partial message. "I have an idea for us tonight. I want …….." then nothing.

Carter waited for the board members to leave and when they were alone he took Anna into his arms, kissing her before he spoke. "You did a fantastic job today baby. I am so proud of you." And then in a kidding tone. "And now you really are my boss and a sexy one at that."

He showed her the partial text message and smiled. "Pray tell my sweet sexy wife. What was your idea for us to celebrate this victorious day?"

It couldn’t have gone any better! As Josh’s face reddened and he got progressively more heated in his defeat, Anna almost wanted to laugh victoriously. With a great amount of restraint, she managed to control herself.

For Carter.

When she was accepted onto the board it felt quite triumphant. She had worked hard to make something of herself and she had accomplished this without Carter pulling strings. These people were impressed with the show she’d just put on. It made her feel great — actually, for the first time in their relationship, Anna finally felt deserving of her husband.

She didn’t say that to him. She realized he’d be upset if he knew that Anna still reserved some lingering doubts in regards to her worthiness of a man such as Carter. She was happy.

After everyone had left them, Anna melted into Carter’s arms as he wrapped a large hand around her neck and lower jaw, thumb resting just in front of her ear as he kissed her deeply. He offered her words of praise and Anna preened, content in his happiness. Her fingers clutched at his blazer and her body relaxed against his chest.

She pulled away after quite some time of chasing his lips to answer his questions.

“I have a surprise for you. I’m not telling you yet. Why don’t you go back to your office Mr. Anderson, while your wife freshens up in the washroom and I’ll meet you there?”

Twenty minutes later, Anna made her way across the lobby to Carter’s office. Joanna was a mask of sunshine and greeted Anna exuberantly, coming around the desk to hug her tightly. They chatted for just a few minutes before Anna decided that it was time, asking the secretary to field Carter’s calls and to give them a little privacy to “catch up on what she’d missed”. Joanna tolled her eyes fondly, already assuming the worst from this loving couple.

She knew Anna so well.

It seemed like forever ago that Anna had first dreamt of this moment: she wanted to look up at him from underneath the CEOs desk with her mouth stuffed full of his cock. That moment was here.

She didn’t knock.

Opening up the door, Anna watched her husband look up at her with a soft smile on his face. As Anna prowled across the floor to him and pushed at his chest with one hand to force his chair back just enough that she could curl underneath the sturdy wood desk between Carter’s knees, the understanding blooming in his eyes was so hot; there was fire beginning to lick at her palms as she imagined what she was doing and the intense way he was eyeing her right now. His gaze was pure liquid heat and the smirk crawling across his face soaked Anna’s panties instantly.

“Speaking of kinky sex games, Mr. Anderson, what a dirty motherfucker you are to have your pretty little Marketing Director on her knees for you in the middle of the workday when anyone could just waltz in —“

And because Anna felt so aroused by the times Carter fucked other girls in front of her, Anna’s tone was salacious when she continued to set the scene.

“What would your wife think of you doing this? She’s so sweet but I think she’d be heartbroken to know what you get up to,” she winked, reaching for the arms of the chair now to pull him back in closer to her once she was situated on her knees. Anna hadn’t closed the blinds at all; lately she was finding that she got off on public exposure, just like the time Carter had fucked her in the ass at that pull-off with the couple watching them.

She didn’t care if the world knew how much of a slut she was for her Daddy. If he wanted her, she was his to take. Regardless of location or audience.

Her deft fingers made quick work of his zipper and plucked his rapidly hardening cock out of his boxers. There was precum already dripping from the swollen, reddened head and Anna licked her lips, dipping down to taste it. The rest she let lubricate his girthy dick in her tiny hands.

Her eyes were mischievous when she looked up at him one last time, already squirming in need for this.

“Don’t tell Mrs. Anderson that I sucked you off for her today, please. She’ll be so jealous. I bet she’ll be miserable with the idea that I took your cock like a champ as you fuck my face and then even bend me over this desk and take what you’ve earned, Sir. It would be my pleasure if you use me for stress relief while you finish working on the details of the contracts on your desk like a perfect little cocksleeve - nice and warm and wet but relaxing as you do what you need to do in order to run this company at the same time,” it was such a fantasy - for Carter to go about his business while he kept his dick warm in Anna’s mouth or pussy for as long as he chose to, her submission to him guaranteed. She would remain in position until Carter said otherwise, but someday she wished for him to even conduct a client meeting or talk on the phone with his cock buried deep in her throat where it belonged, nobody the wiser. Maybe she even wanted people to know. Still, Anna was responsible enough to not affect any of Carter’s actual business dealings, but the idea of that was so delicious. She wanted him to hold her down until her nose pressed into his groin and every inch of him slid home, drool leaking out the corners of her mouth and dripping into her cleavage as she struggled not to gag or make a sound to alert his clients to his perfect little whore.

She whined at the thought.

Fuck, she wanted it.

“I wanna be your pretty little cocksleeve today, Sir. Please let me show you my commitment to making this company the best it can be in the way I’m most skilled at.”

Friday Afternoon - Anna climbs under Carter's desk

When Carter left Anna, he smiled on his way back to the office. She had something sexual on her mind and he was anxious to see what her devious mind conjured up. He was working on a contract when the door opened and watched as his wife sauntered to his desk with a swing of her hips that confirmed his suspicion. She was in a playful sexy mood.

She didn't speak a word but pushed his chair back and then wormed her way under his desk and between his open thighs. She was not here to discuss business. No, the look in her eyes said she wanted something else and her mouth wouldn't be for talking. Carter didn't say a word, at least not yet. His eyes conveyed the fire and lust for his beautiful wife. This was her fantasy and he was more than willing to play.

“I think my wife would be appalled to find my spectacular marketing director on her knees under my desk. But I bet after the initial shock, she might enjoy watching the gift you have for sucking cock. But then maybe she would be so pissed and want to discipline you. I would enjoy watching her dominate you, my sweet marketing slut. Go on baby show your CEO how much you want to impress him. Maybe there is a raise in it for you." He laughed loudly at his comment and felt his cock twitch as the imagery zoomed around in his head as he got more into her kinky game.

The talk ended for the moment as Anna quickly and efficiently pulled his cock out for her inspection. He closed his eyes, feeling her fingernails moving up and down his hardening shaft. When her lips met the crown, licking at his pee hole, he moaned, "ohhhh yesss baby."

His hips bucked a little as she talked about his wife. "I promise not to tell my wife about this baby. This is none of her business and yes she would be heartbroken to know that her hubby was fucking his sexy Marketing Director." The way she lazily flicked her tongue over the veins that were growing more visible, made him moan. "I have thought about you relaxing me as I work baby. I love that you're a slut. If only my wife was more like you, I wouldn't have to cheat on her."

Anna's eyes widened but then she giggled, holding his cock with one hand while she continued to kiss and worship his cock. "I'm going to try and get these important contracts done while you enjoy your treat." He turned his attention from her, shuffling the papers on his desk, trying to concentrate on reviewing the contracts. It worked for a few minutes. Carter reading the contract language while Anna satisfied her carnal desire. At one point put his hand under the desk, wrapping his fingers in her long brown curls, encouraging her to quit teasing his cock. She got the message and Carter let out a loud groan when her mouth finally took his cock into her mouth.

He sat back with one hand on the contract in front of him as if he were trying to read it while his other hand rested in her curls. His voice was a bit strained. "If you see my wife later baby tell her I have a surprise for her at home tonight." Anna lifted her head as if to ask what it was but he gave her a stern look. He had his own surprise for his wife. He groaned again as Anna went back to the task at hand, slowly and lazily getting him hotter.

Carter leaned forward again, putting the contract on the desk and picking up a pen. He signed his name to the contract and then sat back looking at the mess his slutty marketing director was making. His cock was slick with her spittle and his precum an,d he was growing more sexually anxious. Grabbing her hair with both hands, he pulled her mouth down onto his cock until his cock was lodged at the back of her throat. He held her tightly until he figured she needed some air. She was gasping, gulping as much air as she could get before he pulled her head back onto his rigid dick.

"That's it my ….. sweet bitch," he crowed almost saying her name but that was not part of the game. He closed his eyes, feeling her mouth capture his cock again, taking it into her throat, causing his breathing to increase. They were enjoying their game when suddenly his office phone buzzed. "What the fuck was Joanna doing? Didn't she know they were not to be disturbed.

Anna refused to release his cock as he pressed the intercom button. "I'm so sorry boss but I have Robert Jones on the line and he said it was important. I told him you were indisposed but he insisted. I'm sorry boss."

"No problem Joanna," he replied trying to sound coherent.

Pressing the speaker button, he tried to sound normal, glancing down at Anna who had an evil smile on her face. He tried to push her head away but she persisted, brushing his large paw away and grabbing his cock, sucking on only the large purplish head. Carter saw the determination in her eyes and in her tight grip.

"Robert. What do I have the honor of your call that is so important to interrupt me when I'm trying to finalize a deal?"

"First off, congratulations on your meeting today. I guess you put ole Edward into his place."

"Ahhh thanks but how did you hear about it." Carter gasped when Anna sank her mouth down on his cock and then pulled back nibbling on the crown. It was as if she was getting off on this phone call. He tried to push his chair back but she simply followed him until he hit the credenza behind his desk.

"It's all over the street that your pretty wife put on quite a display and even got herself onto the board of directors." There was a moment of silence and then he added, Jonathon called me right after the meeting to fill me in. Sounds like your wife is quite a firecracker. She sure put on a good show when she closed the deal with my company."

"Yeah she is quite a woman," hoping his stained voice didn't give him away. "That's not the only reason you called and interrupted my deal."

"No it isn't. I have a new client that wants to meet you and Anna and he is only going to be town until Sunday. This could be worth a small fortune for us. This guy has international connections just like your company. I thought it would be a perfect fit but you have to jump while the iron is hot.

"I don't know Robert. I'll have to talk to Anna when I see her." Her glazed over eyes twinkled and she gave him a smirk before slurping the mess on his cock and then deep throating him again. He wasn't sure how long he would be able to hold out.

"Let me fill you in on some of the details." Robert didn't seem to care he was interrupting Carter and Carter couldn't very well tell him his wife was working hard to bring him off. Robert told him they should meet at the Veranda Restaurant on Saturday night to meet his contact. He would bring his wife, Cynthia too. Carter smiled thinking about his blonde wife with deep blue eyes that drove men to think she was trying to make time with them.

Carter covered the phone and spoke to Anna while he listened to more from .Robert Jones, whispering, "I had better not cum or you're in real trouble." She was in trouble anyway and Carter half listened to Robert, instead thinking about what he would do to Anna when the phone call ended. She didn't seem to hear him as her mouth tightened around his cock while her small hands speeded up, stroking his cock harder.

Oh, she heard him alright. She took interest in the phone call, working diligently at her task while she listened. The fact that Robert might hear the wet sounds of Anna’s excitable sucking, which was usually quite messy (exactly the way she preferred) was immensely arousing. Despite her wet slurping, there was no telling damp spots on Carter’s slacks, either. This activity was designed so that she would get him off and tuck him back in with nobody the wiser. For some reason, having other people knowing that she was pleasing her husband was so sensual to her. Carter wouldn’t appreciate it if Robert Jones pulled away from their collaboration due to indecent behaviour from Carter’s wife, especially after he was in the process of giving her such rave reviews at the moment. Carter was trying to push her away but Anna wasn’t having it.

When he warned her about not climaxing, Anna’s goal switched from simply maintaining a slow, torturous pace to working him off and accomplishing just that. Her smirk stretched around his cock turned downright evil. Dropping even lower on his shaft and squeezing at the base, Anna sealed her mouth firmly around the flesh buried deep in her throat and began to hum; it was her favourite trick and it always worked to fill her belly full of fresh cream.

Carter’s earlier comments in regards to their role playing made Anna squirm, wanting to continue this little game. Before she could respond Robert had called and Annaleigh missed her opportunity. That part was fine because she was occupied by her favourite daily “chore” (not really a chore at all - more the highlight of her day, really), but she’d make sure she got the last word in for sure.

As her tongue swirled over the veiny ridges lodged in her mouth, Anna closed her eyes and slid one of her hands down to grasp and roll his balls between her fingers and her palm. She worked overtime now to bring him off, and after a few minutes more of Carter being forced to make small-talk with a colleague, she felt the tell-tale tending of Carter’s muscular thighs against the underside of her breasts where she was leaning against him. As he pushed against her, Anna forced herself on him that much harder, intent on getting her way.

They both knew that he was just humouring her; Carter was a fit guy and if he didn’t really want it, this would have ended long ago. As it was, Anna was certain that he was really only letting her win because he wanted to punish her. They both loved to push the boundaries and some of their best sex was her being a brat. There was a time and a place, and the fact that his hand wasn’t on her throat or knocking her on her ass right now meant the world. With one sharply worded command from him she would stop, but the careful grip he had on her hair and the way he was looking at her told her only one thing: Carter was ready to feed her the tastiest treat.

Anna pulled back and kneeled before him, mouth open, hand stroking rapidly. Her fist was soaked with slippery spit and there was still one long string dangling from her lip to cling onto the weeping head of his cock.

Her voice was low when she said: “your wife isn’t a dirty little girl like me, Daddy,” holding back her giggle.

Robert wouldn’t hear her, but Carter would know the gauntlet had been thrown.

She thought back to the night he’d roughed her up against this desk in question, thrusting her chest down against the hard surface and forcing the air from her lungs in shock as he’d tanned her ass. She’d been appalled, but none of that disgust came back to her now; it was all sexual excitement and she felt it leaking down her legs. One day they’d relive that event but maybe this time Anna would be his star employee willing to do anything for a promotion, even if that meant bearing the “uncomfortable” feeling of his fingers exploring her sacred nether regions. She’d be a bit more complaint and vocal in very different ways than she had been that evening. If she left there in tears, it would be only what she begged him for.

Friday afternoon - Anna is punished for making Carter cum

When Anna began to hum, Carter almost lost it. She was such an expert cocksucker and knew just when to back off and when to apply more pressure. He was slowly becoming more absorbed in her antics than what Robert was saying. A couple of times, Robert had to repeat what he was saying when Carter uttered, “ohh …. What was that.”

Robert asked if he should let Carter get back to his contract but he declined, telling him it could wait. But that was not the reason for prolonging the phone call. Looking at Anna, he knew she was getting hotter by the minute knowing Robert might hear her giving him a blow job.

Robert was telling him about a charity golf outing and Carter absently swore. “Ohhh fuck.” Robert was quick to ask if anything was wrong. Carter told him everything was fine; he just spilled a little coffee on himself. Robert laughed and then asked if he was alone. Carter coughed, feeling his cock jerk in Anna’s mouth, and then told Robert that he was alone. Robert followed, telling him he thought he heard a female voice.

How does one tell one of his business partners that his slutty wife was under the desk slurping on his cock and making louder noises as she proceeded to get him off? Carter was finding it harder than ever to keep his voice under normal control. Anna’s mouth, lips, tongue, teeth, and hands were working over his cock with a determination that had only one outcome; filling her mouth with his seed.

Anna was squeezing his balls and then pushed her mouth down onto his cock and began to hum louder. There was no stopping the next action. Carter’s hips rose off the chair and Anna remained rooted to her cause. She was going to disobey him and he knew she would. She loved the pain of discipline as much as he liked handing it out.

When his cock exploded, Carter hissed, “No ….. goddamn it!” Thick ribbons of cum exploded into Anna’s throat while her hands continued to milk his shaft like one does a dairy cow; making sure to get every last drop.

Robert was again quick to ask if he was alright and if he was alone. Carter again assured him he was alone and then explained he dropped a large stack of papers on the floor. How do you say he just dropped a load of cum down your wife’s throat? Robert sensed he didn’t have Carter’s full undivided attention, telling him he was glad they were playing together in the charity pro-am next week and he and Cynthia would expect him and Anna for dinner tomorrow night at 7ish. He promised Carter that he and Anna would find the evening enjoyable.

By now Carter was struggling to talk and with all the might he could muster, he told Robert he and Anna would be there tomorrow night. Hanging up he glared down at Anna with fake anger. “You almost blew it.” He thought of what he said and then laughed. “Come up here baby and give your boss a kiss.” When she did as he asked, he tasted his own seed as their tongues swirled together.

Carter pulled her hair, breaking the kiss. “You were a naughty cunt and for that you have to be punished. Get up and put your hands on the desk.” There was uncertainty in her eyes but she did as he asked.

“You think you can come in here just because you are the best marketing director in the world and give your boss a fucking blow job?” Carter pulled his tie off and quickly tied it around her head, gagging her mouth. “Well I know how to handle sluts like you.!”

Clicking the intercom, he instructed Joanna that under no circumstances save the building is on fire that he and Anna were not to be disturbed. Her soft apology carried strains that she was in trouble for allowing Robert to interrupt them. She assured Carter it would not happen again.

Turning his attention to Anna, he pulled his belt out of the trouser loops, seeing her eyes widen but also twinkling. “For your insubordination Ms. Anderson and for being such a slut, you are to receive thirty strikes.” He laughed when she wiggled her bottom. “You won’t think this is so cute when we are done.”

Pulling up her dress, his large paw pulled her panties down to her knees. “Such a nice round rump you have cunt. I think we’ll play a little game.” He ran his fingers down her ass crack and between her wet thighs. “It appears you got some enjoyment out of making me cum while talking on the phone.” He gave her rump two playful slaps with his hand.

“Here’s the game slut. After five hits with the belt, you are to sit in my chair and play with your pussy but you are not allowed to cum. After you have had your fun for one minute by the clock on my desk, you will resume your position at the desk for the next round. Is there any part of this you don’t understand?”

Carter was pleased to see her shake her head no. Some dribble escaped her mouth and ran down to the edge of her chin. “And I don’t want any of your nasty drizzle on my nice clean shiny desk.” Before she could react, he raised the belt and sent it crashing against her tender skin. Her body jerk wildly from the unexpected hit. “Count for me bitch,” he ordered striking her bum again.

Her fiery mouth was silenced with the tie in her mouth, but Anna was proud of herself and had so many things she could say, especially with one of his hands holding her tightly by the hair and pressing her cheek painfully into the wooden surface of the desk and the leather of his belt connecting powerfully with her ass. Carter wasn’t holding back today and Anna loved him for it.

There was nothing she loved more than a good belting and so far he’d been hesitant to really hit her the way she needed him to. The first smack on his thick belt on her ass was terribly loud in the silence of the office and Anna had no doubts that the sound might even pass through the door to Joanna. As a matter of fact, she wanted Joanna to know, just like she had worked hard to leave those seeds of suspicion in Robert’s mind, too. Anna was a slut and she didn’t care who knew: as a matter of fact, she got off on knowing that other people were aware at just how dedicated she was to pleasing her husband sexually no matter the location.

She made an attempt at counting but with the gag in her mouth, it only came out muffled. Carter was lenient enough that he accepted it, waiting until she’d mumbled her number before reeling back his arm and really whipping her. Anna was squirming in discomfort after the first few strikes but that was how they both liked it. Carter’s large hand on her spine made it so that she couldn’t get away and that vulnerability filled her, and Anna whimpered as her cunt dripped her excitement down her legs.

The words she wanted to say him would bring him back to that first night and she hoped he’d get even more worked up about the debauched things he’d done to her over the course of their relationship, both consensually and and not, like the night he’d fucked her for the first time and this night, spanking her bare bottom against her will. She definitely wanted to play more games where he took what he wanted without her permission - that was so hot! She wanted to fight back as he held her down and proved that he was the stronger one and that she couldn’t stop him. The only issue was that her words, now their safe word, would stop this play and Anna was going to see it through to the end even if Carter tore open the tender skin of her bottom and made her bleed. She wanted it. No. She needed it!

The slow dripping turned into a river, practically running down her legs.

When he let her up to touch her pussy for a minute in his chair, it was so slippery she almost couldn’t find purchase. His leather chair was soaked.

This time, Carter did not allow her to rearrange herself on the desk: after the minute, he grasped her once more by the hair and practically threw her chest down onto the desk and followed it up by a damning lash immediately. With the air forced out of her, Anna moaned deliriously, fists clenched and eyes squeezed shut as she sank into her role and counted obediently.

She couldn’t wait for the rest of her whipping. She didn’t want to be able to walk or sit for days.

There was certainly drizzle on the desk.

Friday afternoon - Carter continues Anna's spanking

The first five blows were meant as a warmup to the remaining twenty-five swats. He had allowed her a minute of rest in his chair, watching her rub her pussy while she stared up at him. No words were needed and none were given. They both knew their roles and they planned to play them well.

When the first minute elapsed, he grabbed her roughly, pulling her out of his chair and chastising her. "You dirty fucking slut. You got my chair all wet with your leaking pussy." Pushing her forcefully onto the desk, he saw more salvia slip out of her mouth. "I told you not to mess up my clean shiny desk."

Of course he knew she wasn't able to control herself in his chair and on the desk but it made the fantasy all the more real. The next few hits were harder more intent on making her body jerk with pain. But she loved pain and Carter was just the man to give her as much as she could handle.

Belts seven through ten were administer to the sound of her beginning to whimper. Pulling her off the desk and shoving her into his plush leather chair, he glared at her. "If you think those were hard I'm going to give you something to cry about." They both knew she wanted it harder but he liked to work up to the hard hits. They made a better imprint on her ass the redder it became.

"Don't you dare cum bitch," he warned seeing her eyes rolling back in her head and her fingers rubbing a little harder than the first break. But Carter knew she would have multiple orgasms by the time they were done.

He body started to jerk as if entering the orgasmic zone and he grabbed her arm pulling her hand away from her pussy. "I told you not to cum cunt." Pulling her roughly out of the chair, he practically threw her onto the desk again, seeing the redness on her ass cheeks.

He calmly rubbed her ass with his hand, feeling her jerk away from the sincerity of his touch. Carter chuckled cruelly. "Is my bitch ready for number ten to fifteen?" he didn't wait for an answer but watched as the belt struck the smoothness of her ass and her loud moan echoed in the room. "Start count baby," he said as number twelve hit just below the number eleven smack. The soft whimpering was starting to grow a little louder and he knew that in just a little while, tears would be rolling off her cheeks but she wouldn't use the safe word. She wanted this and he was more than happy to give it to her.

It was one of her favourite things when Carter rendered her incapable of talking back like this, but especially when he beat her ass red, too. It didn’t get much better. As he spanked her, Carter also used his words to degrade her. It wasn’t everyone’s thing but Anna loved it.

By the 16th strike, Anna couldn’t hold back her first orgasm. She couldn’t do much more than whimper, but Carter didn’t hold back at all - he gave her strikes numbers 17, 18, and 19 quickly as she trembled, eyes squeezed shut with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Following the routine, Anna touched her her still quivering pussy for him in his office chair for the required minute, giving herself a little break from the overstimulation of his belt on her stinging, red ass.

She didn’t feel the least bit like using their safeword.

Friday afternoon - Carter prepares for the finale

How many orgasms did his wife have? Carter wasn't sure but he guessed at least two if not three. The one minute break after #20 intrigued him. She sat in his leather chair, stroking her clit and staring at him, tear streaks present on her cheeks. If she thought this would change Carter's tactic, she was wrong. But then again he smirked at her. Why would she think that?

He stood in front of her, rubbing the growing lump in his trousers. "All this playtime is making me horny for that wet cunt." He grabbed her hand and pulled it to the bulge. "Your going to get this stuffed into that cunt when we are done."

Her eyes were misted over but he could tell she wanted to see it. Pulling on her arm, he she easily came out of the chair and from the look in her eyes, Carter saw defiance to the next round of spankings.

Pushing her unceremoniously onto the desk top once more, he let out a devilish sound. "I think we'll change it up a little. Stay where you are and don't move a muscle...…. or else."

Carter stood behind her a couple of feet looking at the bright redness spread across her rump. He smiled when she voluntarily put her head on the desk top like a good slave. "I like it when my slutty marketing director does as she told. My wife, who happens to be pure as the driven snow would never think to submit to such punishment. But you. You're nothing more than my plaything."

He loved getting into the roleplay with Anna. They were on the same wavelength and now that Josh and Edward were no longer in the picture, he knew their playtime together would be that much more intense.

The 21st strike surprised Anna when Carter used the belt like a bull whip. He had practiced this technique of making just the tip of the leather belt hit the intended target. Rather than covering a lot of surface area, the pain it caused was more intense on the spot where it landed. He laughed when her bottom jerked with each hit. But Carter cheated.

After the 25th hit, the belt tip found its mark on the other cheek making it an even count for both cheeks. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her off the desk and pushed her into his chair. Her hand automatically went between her thighs, her eyes glazed over as she stared at the lump in his trousers.

"I bet you want to see what you're getting don't you?" The gag didn't permit any coherent response except a grunt and the positive shake of her head. Was she squirming in the chair because of his cock or the soreness of her ass. It was probably a little bit of cock and a lot of pain in her ass.

Grabbing her hand, he pulled her out of the chair and practically threw her head first onto the desk. "I want to hear you count these last five because they are going to hurt." He was not holding anything back when he reared his arm back and sent it hurtling toward the target. The first hit caused her to cry out louder than any previous hit.

In the wake of her third orgasm, Carter initiated the final five strikes. Using his new technique, Anna howled and spasmed each time the belt landed, but her kept her fingers locked around the edge of the desk and her knees spread like the good girl she was (trying to be). The fact that he was still in character for their roleplay was so immensely satisfying but Anna could do nothing to encourage him other than to remain in place and weakly count the last lashes.

Indistinguishable though they were through the makeshift tie-gag, the effort was all that mattered to Carter today and not the enunciation.

As strike 29 landed, Anna’s thighs, which had been locked to prevent her body from buckling during the intense session, lost control of the muscles of her legs and if Anna wasn’t gripping onto the desk she would have landed in a heap on the floor at Carter’s feet, strain taking over

When she received the final blow, Anna’s exhausted body did collapse, knees crumpling and torso resting heavily on the desk. Carter still expected her to settle into the chair one last time but Anna could not; her strength had left her a puddle of spit, tears and some blood welling in the raised and open welts on the back of her thighs and bum. She struggled to even catch her breath, body limp and useless.

This was the perfect position for him to take her in, too. All he would have to do was unzip himself and pull his cock out just enough so that he could drive home and Anna might just muster enough energy for climax number four with his powerful hips plowing himself into her broken little submissive wife, still euphoric about what had just happened.

Make no mistake: it hurt like a son of a bitch, but Anna had definitely loved it, wet cunt evidence enough. Carter had been able to take his anger at Edward and Josh out on her body after not being able to defend himself in the boardroom, and Anna had enjoyed another round of their kinky sex that many would find bordering on abusive or taboo. The couple was happy and everything was done with Anna’s express consent and she hadn’t gotten more than she’d ever goaded him on for.

She just couldn’t wait to wake up to even dirtier fun in the future, but she was satisfied with the idea of Robert Jones knowing that she’d been blowing the CEO when he called and that poor Joanna had to sit and listen to Carter’s wife screaming in sexual need for the last hour.

Life was good.

Friday afternoon - Carter takes Anna on his desk

Carter looked that heap on his desk that was called his wife. She was breathing hard, tears and spittle laying on his desk. Anna had committed herself to the lashings with utmost dignity. He knew she would not use the safe word and with the gag in her mouth, he doubted she could have uttered the words.

While she may have been in pain, the sight of his wife completely helpless invigorated his cock. The flesh on her bottom had turned a bright red with thin streaks of blood causing him some concern that she would not sit comfortably for a while. But she loved it, that much was known and not sitting comfortably was only a reminder of her kinky nature.

He thought of the dungeon with Vanessa and the hard treatment they gave her. And then she stood up for him in the conference room in front of the men and women who tried to kill her. He was so proud of her.

Unzipping his trousers, he didn’t waste any time moving behind her, rubbing her ass with the tip of his cock. “We’re not done yet slut,” he announced.

Kneeling behind her, he looked at the streaks of broken blood vessels creating an intricate design. When he touched her with his hands, her ass shook and a moan slipped passed the gag. “I love seeing your red ass.” He followed his words with soft kisses to the reddish skin, enjoying the sounds coming from her. It may hurt her but she loved every kiss and tongue lick he applied.

But his cock was unsatisfied and he stood once more, grabbing her hair, yanking her head off the wet desk top. The soft interlude of kindness had passed. “Yeah my wife would never submit to this.”

Carter looked at the tattoo on her back which always reminded him of their trademark tattoos above their hearts. With a lunge that drove her hips into the desk, he penetrated her to her loud sounds of hurt and love. He was overcome with love and lust, driving his cock deep into her soaking wet cunt. How many times did she cum, two, three, four times? It didn’t matter because it was his turn and if she had another orgasm that would be great.

He leaned down to her ear, whispering wild and crazy things he was going to do herm “I’m going to string you up and use your body, pour hot wax on you and watch you squirm with pain and pleasure, use all my toys to make you submit to me and only me, I have so many things I want us to try and enjoy.” He was slipping out of character, or was he?

Releasing her hair, he pushed her down onto the desk, a large paw holding her firmly to the oak top as he ravaged her with his cock. Pulling out, he chuckled, lining it up with her tight anal opening. Without so much of a warning, he plunged into her anal cavity, watching her body buck against the desk.

He taunted her. “That’s it, slut try to get away from me.” But there was no where to run and they both knew she would never run from a good fucking. Carter’s plunges were vicious, caring only about his needs. There was a time for tenderness but this was not one of them.

“Where do you want it bitch?” The question needed no further explanation. He was ready to spurt and in reality, Anna had no choice, she was only the recipient. A few more vicious lunges and he was ready. “What better ending than to fill your nasty ass.” His words were cut off as his cock throbbed and exploded.

Ribbons of his white cream coated her anal cavity until there was no more. Breathing hard, he pulled Anna off the desk and they collapsed in his wet leather chair. His cock was still embedded in her ass as his arms wrapped into his cocoon. “I love you.” Her body shivered as he removed the tie gag.

****Warning: this post will deal with discussion of consensual nonconsent - please be cautious and fully aware as you read down through this.****

The dripping head of his cock set her wounds on fire when the salty precum found its way inside the open slashes. Anna sighed in happiness, relishing the feeling. It was odd, but that feeling reminded her that she was alive, string and resilient and around to support the man she loved for a long time yet, and that was the best. Anna loved it. Plus, she was only a tiny bit masochistic...

Having Carter fuck her into the desk when she was vulnerable was the most exciting. Every time he sunk into her, burying himself completely, his pelvis pounded against the flayed flesh of her bum. It sent a new ache lancing over her body each time he hit home.

Then, the most painful moment of the evening happened and Anna was so glad for the gag because she would have screamed otherwise. Instead she just bit down so hard it felt like her teeth might be left behind in the fabric of Carter’s tie. Her body bucked subconsciously as Carter used an insane amount of force to impale her rectum, dick spearing her open and feeding every inch as deep as it could go until his hips again rested on her broken ass cheeks. Her fists clenched and unclenched spastically, a horrible twisting keen breaking free.

She didn’t have much capacity to say a word or even fight him with her weakened, pained state, but it didn’t matter because after only a few stabs of his cock in her ass, which felt like a red-hot fire poker, Carter was blowing his load in her bowels.

After he came, he pulled her back into his lap in the chair as they both struggled through their laborious orgasms, his cock still spurting inside her. She could feel it twitching so deep inside and as he locked her tightly against him with one strongly-banded arm around her belly, Anna came again.

It hurt so much sitting in his lap with him holding her hostage and his dick buried inside her colon like it belonged there. She was certain his slacks must be stained with the blood still leaking from the open strikes on her bum but he didn’t seem to care, and the teeth of his zipper bit at one such wound as he pressed her down against him.

Carter removed the gag and Anna’s head rolled back into his shoulder, eyes glazed with pain and pleasure, not seeing.

It took so long to formulate her thoughts, but speaking them was another matter. She stuttered and struggled to verbalize her feelings, calming herself with the way Carter’s other hand stroked her hair and the way he whispered praise to her.

Anna smiled.

After several tries, Anna managed to string together words appropriately.

“I love you Carter. I love you so much. I really needed you to hurt me this way today and fuck, it was exquisite. Did you love hurting your nasty little whore this way while your wife wonders why you’re not home for dinner? I can’t wait until you do all those things to me you’ve ever dreamed of.”

She hadn’t missed the talk of the wax play or being strung up. As a matter of fact—

“I wish you’d tie me up and leave me there all night after you use me, a mess of cum and spit and blood.”

This was dangerous territory, but she wanted to say it anyway. Carter had been very receptive to all of her needs so far, and she thought this one would be right up his alley anyway.

“That thing you said? About getting away? I want to fight back someday. I want it to be a struggle where you subdue me and use me anyway, even if it takes you beating me into submission baby, please. I want to beg you to stop and I want to use the safeword and have you keep going. Those things I said about you raping me that first night? I want you to do that again. I want it so rough, and then I want you to leave me in the dungeon for a while like your little slut that you can use whenever. I want one whole weekend where you don’t treat me like your wife. I don’t want to know it’s coming or what you have planned, either,” she admitted in a whisper.

“Steal me away. Drug me, knock me out, do whatever you need to. I want to play cat and mouse with you with no hope of escape. Degrade me, humiliate me, hurt me... We don’t..”

She wanted to say that they had a limited window for this kind of rough play, what with her suspected pregnancy, but that really hadn’t even been confirmed yet, and Vanessa was still playing Anna’s morning sickness off as stress. If it was true, though...

“I live for the feeling of being yours and you know it. The things it does to me when you hold me down and fuck me, choke me, hit me. Most people would say I’m fucking mental for actually enjoying it but I am a true masochist at heart and I love how you support me and stimulate me and love me regardless. Of course it helps that you’re just as sick as me,” she giggled. “Marie Garnett would have a shitfit if she knew the kind of things we’ve done and the extreme next steps we’re discussing, but I want our sex lives to always be exciting, raunchy, sexy, and so phenomenal that you forget about your pretty Marketing Director,” she winked, curling one hand around the back of his neck to pull him gently down to kiss his stubbled jaw in lighthearted affection.

“I’m so glad you chose me,” Anna said sincerely, genuine love shining up at him from her glowing face, sweaty though it was. “I love you, and I can’t imagine a future with anyone else. I plan to show you just how much I care every single day of our lives.”

Friday Afternoon - discussing the future.

Carter’s breathing was becoming more normal as he held his wife on his lap. She was still breathing a bit harder than him and it was to be expected since she got the brunt of the punishment. No, she got all the punishment. “Yes. I enjoyed hurting my nasty whore and it was especially special knowing my wife was home being a good homemaker.” They were still in the roleplay but Carter knew they would soon return to reality and it didn’t take long for Anna to talk about their future.

“I am looking forward to having some great times in the dungeon and I think you’ll love some of the surprises I have for you. I want to push the limits of your sexuality as we both grow in our relationship.” Besides the suspension and wax play, Carter had some devious ways to impart pain and pleasure on her. Knowing she was a true masochist, he would make sure she was pushed to the limit. They had started their sex life slowly but it was quickly evolving into more dark areas and Carter smiled. They were perfect for each other.

He listened intently to her talking about wanting to someday fight back and have him dominate and rape her against her will. Just the thought of their first time when he raped her, brought a vivid reminder how intense and erotic the encounter was. He smirked and began thinking how he might get her into a situation where he could get her to fight him and then rape her. Images began to flood his brain.

Her words about mistreating her, leaving her in the dungeon, drugging her, and play a cat and mouse game, infused within him a deep desire to do just those things and much more. “I think I can handle all your wishes Anna and much more. Just don’t get antsy if they don’t happen right away. Some things take a while to develop and sometimes just fantasizing about them can be very addictive.” But he didn’t plan to wait too long. This was exciting him and he would not wait.

It's not too very often that a man or woman meet their soulmate. Yeah, some people say they've found the perfect mate but did they really? They talk a good story but there are always some hidden secrets that remain locked up inside. With Anna, there was no hidden secrets and Carter knew Anna was his soulmate. It was emphasized with a stamp of approval today. She stood tall and strong against her oppressors.

Their relationship started out rocky and he, at times, wondered if she really loved him or if she was worth the effort. But after what they both went through with Josh, Edward, Megan, and Regina, he was convinced without a doubt they were a perfect match. No other woman had the courage to tell him what they really wanted sexually and he would do everything in his power to make her fantasies real.

Her mention of Marie Garnett brought back some memories. She was starting to get into the dark areas and they had barely scratched the surface before her husband intervened. He saw now that she was not the one for him but Anna was his one and only true love. He would fight to the death if he had to save her again. Carter liked to think there was a divine intervention when Anna came into his life.

Anna verbalized perfectly what she wanted. It was open season for anything their minds could conjure up, the kinkier the better. Carter put his large hand on her chin and turned her head to meet his gaze. “I love you Anna and I will do whatever it takes to make you happy both sexually and socially. Now that the “family” is in the custody of the authorities we can devote our time the pleasures we both need and want (little did he know that Josh would one day be back into their lives).”

They kissed deeply, lips moving together like a well-oiled machine, tongues darting to and fro. Carter broke the kiss and rubbed her nose with his. “I have some work to get done because some flirty whore interrupted me. You need to leave before my wife gets suspicious and comes looking for me. If you happen to see my wife, tell her I have a surprise for her tonight.” Anna gave him a sly look and smile. “Don’t even ask because I don’t intend to tell my slut of a marketer and want it ruined for my wife.”

When Anna got off his lap, Carter saw some small blood stains on his trousers. “It’s a good thing I keep spare clothes here. But you are in trouble for ruining these pants. They were my favorite. Now get out of here and let me get some work done.” Carter knew he wouldn’t get much done because she had given a lot of fodder to chew and his brain started to think of ways to make his wife happy.

Anna giggled, feeling Carter's cock rise in her ass again as she spoke about him raping her. So he liked that, did he? Anna would make it the best sex he'd ever had.

She wanted to explore so much with him and she couldn't wait for their future.

As Anna attempted to stand, her knees did buckle from the pain of her buttocks and the abrupt anal entry, and Anna caught her body against his desk, moaning in discomfort. Still, there was one more thing she had to take care of before her husband could return to his business matters. Kneeling between his thighs again, Anna wrapped her lips around his shaft and cleaned his cock of all sexual remnants from their session. She also licked delicately at his thighs to clean off any fluids there, too, tastebuds awash with the coppery, salty taste of her blood and his cum which had dripped from her ass.

Anna tucked her husband's shaft carefully away and zipped him up after pressing one sweet kiss to the head of his cock. Standing slowly, Anna focused on taking small steps to retrieve her clothing. Each step irritated the tender skin on her rear and the backs of her thighs, but it felt even worse when she dressed again. Thank goodness she had chosen a loose dress and a thong today. She was almost limping in her agony, and all Carter wanted to do was smirk at her pain. She supposed that this was a sign to the world that she was his and that he was in control of her, a very masculine way to display her position under him in subservience.

Had she mentioned lately that she loved it? She'd scream it from the rooftops for whoever would care to listen - so what that she was about to hobble down to the vehicle in front of all of Carter's employees after a major beating in his office where he filled her full of sperm and sent her away like a common whore? Of course she realized that he really did need to get some work done, but the fantasy was there in her mind now and she couldn't let go of it.

"Yes, Sir. I won't tell her that you like my ass more than hers," Anna said humorously as she headed for the door. "Oh... Vanilla little girl like her probably doesn't let you anywhere near there, does she? What a pitiful thing; she's missing so much and she doesn't even know. The way your cock splits my tiny asshole open every time, it hurts so good, Sir. She'll never love you the way I do."

With a final wink, Anna opened the door and was gone.

As Joanna tracked Anna's limping body across the floor, she couldn't help but giggle quietly, eyebrow raised and lips curled up into a smirk at Mrs. Anderson's sore departure. Sure, she had a broken limb, but that satiated dopey smile on her face and the muffled howl that Joanna had heard a few minutes prior was embedded into her mind for anything BUT the reasoning of her injuries. She could even recall the crack of what sounded like Carter's belt connecting with Annaleigh's lily white ass if she listened hard enough. Just how much had she taken? Annaleigh waved a hand at her nonchalantly, winking conspiratorially.

Anna turned back just as the elevator arrived. "Hopefully he's in a better mood for the rest of the day, Jo. Call me if he's a bit of an asshole!"

Damn.

She'd known that her boss was pretty kinky, and Anna herself was pretty open, but to be so ballsy about their activities like this? It even made Joanna squirm a bit in her chair. They gave a whole new meaning to exhibitionism. Carter himself was roguishly handsome and Joanna would be lying if she denied that she'd ever...

No. Best not to go there.

Clearing her throat, she returned to scrolling flippantly through the grocery flyers online. She lived such a mundane life. What would it be like to live as wholly and wildly as the Andersons did?

Anna full-on laughed as she recalled Joanna's awestruck expression after Anna had left Carter's office.

Anna had lived her whole life so reclusively and sheltered. Now that she had a man like Carter who encouraged and supported every bit of her, Anna wasn't afraid to let her eccentricity show. She wasn't afraid of anyone thinking of her like a slut, because yeah, that was true. She wasn't afraid of anyone knowing just how fucking much she loved her husband and the lengths she would go for him. There was no shame in that. Anna wasn't going to hide who she was for anyone, and if they didn't like that, well, good thing her husband was a billionaire.

She couldn't wait until dinner on Saturday to see if Robert Jones said anything about the newly established couple's naughty behaviour.

Friday night - Carter surprises Anna after dinner

Carter smirked, seeing Anna at the door, ready to leave his office. “My wife is so prim and proper. Not like you, a slut that loves it when I play rough. She thinks sex should only be done in the missionary position. She is missing a lot.” Anna laughed and then she was gone.

What did Joanna think of their sexual tryst? Surely, she heard their sexual cries. Was she appalled or did something like this excite her? Maybe someday he would quiz her to find out just what she thinks about his deviant nature. Would she like to try some of the kinky things he and Anna did? Carter pushed all this to the back of his mind. There were contracts to review and approve.

The rest of the afternoon was spent trying to work but the image of Anna’s red ass kept reappearing. Joanna announced on the intercom that she was going home. He thought it odd because she usually stuck her head in the door, wishing him a good night. Was she afraid to face him?

At home, Carter saw everyone waiting for him. The celebratory dinner was filled with talk about Josh and Edward getting their just reward for tangling with the Andersons. James and Rita were especially giddy, knowing the people who had once enslaved Rita were now safely tucked away in a jail cell (or were they?). Everyone at the table knew Josh and Edward had friends in high places. There was a hidden undertone that they would soon be free. But the group didn’t speak verbally about such a thing. They enjoyed celebrating Anna’s health and her bravery at facing the “family.”

After dinner, the group continued to drink and celebrate their victory. Carter was talking to Blair and Vanessa when his phone rang. He listened to the caller and then excused himself, telling everyone he had some urgent business to take care of. He was gone for about twenty minutes before he returned. “I need Anna for a little while. There are some urgent papers we need to review and sign. Everyone enjoy yourself and we’ll be back shortly.” He winked at Anna and she knew he was cooking up something.

His gaze landed on Vanessa. “Vanessa would you please accompany us in case Anna needs help. She has had a pretty rough day.” Anna’s look told it all. She had no clue why her husband would whisk her away from the party but he did say he had a surprise for her.

The trio retreated to the den where a young man covered completely in tattoos sat waiting for them on the leather sofa. “I want you to meet Gary Burleson, a tattoo artist. He also does piercings.”

Carter saw the surprised look on Anna’s face. “Yes, dear you are going to get your wish. I asked Gary to oversee me piercing your clit.”

She sputtered something as Gary told them about the different ways a clit could be pierced. When he mentioned that the vertical clitoral hood piercing was more inclined to give her more intense orgasms, Carter quickly agreed.

Gary turned his attention to Anna. “If you would be so kind to take off your clothes and lie on the desk, your husband can get started.” His eyes took in Anna’s body and he licked his lips. It wasn’t every day you got a call from one of the richest men in the country asking to make sure he was doing a clit piercing properly.

When Vanessa helped Anna onto the desk, the young tattoo artist surveyed the area and then told Carter. “Please stimulate the area so we can see what we have to work with.” He was acting very professional but inside he was boiling over with lust.

Anna winced at the pressure on her tender ass as she clambered gracelessly onto the desk. She could have distributed her weight more on her upper back and shoulders for this procedure but she wanted every reminder of their earlier playtime. Knowing that Carter had heard her and planned to do something this intimate for her felt so amazing - it was a once-in-a-lifetime event they would share forever.

Anna watched Gary look hungrily at the splay of Anna’s thighs, heels perched on the bottom edge of the desk. Her wet snatch was spread open for Carter’s perusal and the tattoo artist was taking his opportunity to take in the view as well. Even just the thought of what was happening was enough to soak Annaleigh, already starting to drip in her excitement.

Vanessa snorted - nobody needed to stimulate Annaleigh at all, but Carter relished it, thick fingers rubbing over Anna’s swollen clitoris and even delving deep inside her cunt, thrusting once, twice and three times before he again flicked at his wife’s clit with his fingertips.

Anna moaned, head tossed back and eyes closed for now. Although she wanted to watch her husband push the needle through her skin, Anna was embraced at just how aroused this made her and didn’t want to climax with barely a touch. She knew everything was wide open for both men to catch every single detail.

She whined, growing impatient as usual.

“Daddyyyyyy,” she pouted. “I’m ready! My clit is throbbing right now and all it needs is a pretty little piercing your baby girl can wear like the princess she is. I want it to be you who does this for me, Daddy,” she encouraged sincerely.

Friday night - Carter redies Anna for her clit piercing

Gary chuckled. It had been a long time since a woman was so eager to have her clit pierced. Normally there was a lot of second guessing, wondering it they were doing the right thing, or asking questions about pain or cleanliness. He had heard a lot concerns and questions in his years of performing this procedure. A small percentage of women backed out at the last second but the majority loved the piercing once the initial pain passed. But this woman. She was anxious to have the procedure and even more anxious to have her husband perform it. If only all his customers were so willing.

Carter teased Anna clit a bit more and then pulled his fingers away when Gary spoke. “I should have asked the most important question Mrs. Anderson.” Pulling out a black case, he unzipped it and showed Anna, Vanessa, and Carter an assortment of jewelry. “I brought these along for you to pick one. Of course, if you want to see a much wider selection that I have at the parlor, you can always swap out for a new one.”

Carter saw Anna’s eyes widen at the small selection and a soft gasp escaped Vanessa’s lips. Crystal Christina Barbell.jpg, Big Ball Hoop Dangle Barbell.jpg, Big Balls Dangle Barbell.jpg, Crystal Flower Ornate Barbell.jpg, double Hoop Balls Dangle Barbell.jpg

Gary, ever the salesman, glanced at Vanessa. “How about you sweetheart? Would you like to get your clit pierced tonight?”

Vanessa looked at the jewelry and then at her master and mistress. She was shocked that the man would aske her. This was all new to her and in an instant, she thought of her husband. What would Chris say if he saw or felt jewelry on her womanly parts? He was not into kinky sex and she had an feeling he would explode in anger or disgust. But what she learned and saw so far with this kinky couple was opening a whole new world she only imagined in the past. The thought of having some intimate jewelry appealed to her but she knew her place in this household, she was her to serve.

“I …… I’m ahhhh, not sure I would be allowed such fine jewelry,” she said licking her lips and staring at the ornate jewelry. “It …… is not my place to answer that unless mistress and master say it is ok.”

The look in her eyes clearly and concisely expressed a desire to have the jewelry pierced into her clit. It would be one more thing showing the control the Anderson’s have over her. She was slowly slipping down into the kinky world of her masters and she began to wonder if she would ever return to the stagnant and vanilla world with her husband. In her heart, she was beginning to think of staying on as Anna’s and Carter’s personal nurse. She bowed her head and waited for the answer. If she was allowed such fine jewelry, she hoped mistress and master did it together.

Gary was in no hurry, not with the beautiful body of Mrs. Anderson on display for his viewing pleasure. Would he get to see the blonde nurse’s snatch too? He looked at Vanessa and gave her a smile and then his eyes cast on Anna and Carter. He was pretty Carter was on board with the procedure but what about Anna? This was her special gift and would she allow their obvious slave the opportunity to have her clit pierced?

Back