The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Saturday night - Robert discovers Anna's chastity belt.

Robert and Carter traded glances as they moved through the restaurant to the private area. Both men picked up on the other’s signals and when they arrived, they seated themselves next to the other’s wife. The look on the faces of Tom and Jackie was priceless. They had no clue what was silently transacting between the Jones and Anderson couple.

The talk was casual get-to-know you chatter when Robert acted nonchalant, sliding his right hand under the table to rest on Annaleigh’s knee. As the conversation continued, he slid his hand slowly and discreetly upward, feeling the warmness of her inner thigh. His fingertips slid back and forth, contemplating when he should make his move.

Glancing at his wife, he knew exactly what Carter was doing too. The men exchanged knowing glances, noticing the new couple still not having any clue what was happening in front of their eyes.

Robert was about to make his move upward when Anna spoke, asking the couple how they knew Robert and what could they do for them. All eyes centered on Tom waiting for him to speak. But it wasn’t Tom who spoke but Jackie.

“My father runs an import/export business and is getting ready to retire. He knows Mr. Jones and suggested I contact him.” Jackie noted the suspicious looks from Anna and Carter. Their eyes darted to Robert who nodded his agreement with her statement and then back to the red haired beauty.

Her face took on a business-like façade and it was clear that she was the one in control and not Tom. “My husband is a bank executive and well qualified to cover any loans you may want.” She had a satisfied look, knowing she now commanded their full attention.

“Mr. Anderson your company is in the import-export business for particular products. Our company, Masterson, LLC, can increase your visibility in markets you currently are not doing business. I happen to know you are in most of the European counties but not the United Kingdom and Ireland. We can help you grow your bottom line and make us all some money that my dear hubby would be happy to invest to make even more money.”

Then she turned her full attention to Annaleigh. “I have heard of your exploits Mrs. Anderson and I must say I am duly impressed. Robert speaks very highly of your methods and the way you stood by Mr. Anderson, is to be congratulated.”

Knowing she still had the floor, Jackie continued. “If you have any doubts about my ability, I suggest you look up my resume. I have been running my father’s business for four years and each year our profits have exceeded the analyst’s predication. Which, by the way, I don’t put a lot of stock into their fairy tale predications. The bottom-line Mrs. Anderson is this! Now that you’re a major stock holder in Anderson/Clemens which is soon to be Anderson & Anderson, do you want to convince your husband to make you richer.”

The table was quiet for a moment and Robert took the opportunity to slide his hand upward on her inner thigh. When he felt the chastity belt, his fingers recoiled and he saw Anna turn her head to him. What the hell was she wearing? Robert looked at Carter who wore a shit eating grin. He wanted to ask Anna but she was put on the spot by a woman who seemed to be just as aggressive as herself.

Carter whispered something to Cynthia and when he was done, she let out a choked laugh. Whatever did she do to deserve such a device. Cynthia was getting more excited to find out the particulars. But that would have to wait until dinner was over and it was only the four of them.

Annaleigh’s eyebrow rose as she watched Jackie speculatively. Listening intently to her spiel, she could tell why Robert thought it was a good idea to introduce them. Jackie reminded Anna of herself, although clearly more dominant in personality with her husband. She wondered if that extended into the bedroom.

Grasping Robert’s hand, Annaleigh pulled it back to the thick strap of the belt between her thighs and held it there as she began to speak.

“Thank you for your sweet words though they are undeserved. I have just done what any woman would do for her husband even if Carter was not mine when I steamrolled him in our initial client meetings with Robert here. We’re all very good friends and my good-natured ribbing is only to assure comfort between all parties but let me be clear. Carter Anderson did not achieve success because of me; I do not need to convince him to do anything, nor to make money because he was stupidly rich before he ever met me and that is not the reason for my continued love and devotion. Carter is strong, ingenious, intuitive and charming on top of his intrinsic knowledge and commitment on doing what he needs to further his place in the world as an owner of one of the most influential companies internationally. It does sound like you and your husband would be an asset, but that decision is ultimately Carter’s. I may be a shareholder but he is still in charge of everything we do,” she shot a pointed glance at Robert here, “even if I am known to be a whirlwind with a mind of her own. Don’t mistake me — I will not be walked all over by anyone and I do expect to be respected as Carter’s much better half, but he is the boss and he tolerates no disrespect. From anyone. This you must already know. His reputation is well-known but exemplary.”

Anna’s tone was quiet and soft with a strong undertone of warning to it. She understood confidence in the business world but this woman also appeared brash, speaking to Annaleigh as though she was not more than a basic bitch at the office instead of the CEO’s wife. Jackie also referred more to Annaleigh than Carter and she didn’t love that - her feathers were ruffled whether intentional or not and she hoped the other woman got the message.

It was her way of saying that Carter had punished her for her bratty behaviour without making an outright sexual implication in front of their new potential partners. Anna has no issue saying explicit things but she wanted it to be when the four of them were alone and Robert could really see just how much of a brat he was dealing with.

Saturday night - Jackie tries to cool off the situation

Jackie listened respectfully to Annaleigh talk about Carter, deflecting her own importance to the company. But she had done her homework on both Carter and Anna. While it was true Carter was filthy rich before he married Anna, the word on the street was that Annaleigh made the company stronger, more solidified in business circles. According to Robert, if you wanted something done, Annaleigh was the go-to woman.

And then there were the rumors. Rumors that the Anderson couple were into kinky sex. She was not blind, seeing Robert’s hand under the table and the small movements Anna made when she spoke. If her suspicions were right, he was touching her thigh or maybe higher. She had heard some rumblings about the Hartman and Williams deal to make her wonder. But tonight, was not the night to get into nitty gritty details about one’s sex life. That would be better served for another night.

She glanced at her husband who remained silent. Their sex life bordered on the kinky but not too deep. Could her and Anna learn from each other? Tom was more passive in their sexual dealings but he could give as well as take. They were a switch couple, each giving and taking. But as she stared at Anna, she had a strong suspicion that Anna liked to be controlled by Carter in the bedroom. There was no doubt about her meteoric rise in business but what about the bedroom. Carter seemed like a man who loved control. What an interesting thought. She was determined to dig a little deeper.

“I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong message Anna. I didn’t mean to demean Mr. Anderson’s role in the business. I know he was a super star before your marriage. But your own reputation has grown from your excellent business decisions. I think we would make a perfect fit to grow both our businesses.” She needed to get off this subject and raised her glass of wine. “I propose a toast. To our companies exploring the possibilities for a future together.”

Everyone raised a glass and the sound of clinking followed. Jackie stared at Anna with a critical eye. There was something smoldering beneath her façade and she was determined to find out what it was. She felt a small tremor as the thought of what game Anna and Robert were playing under the table. And what about Cynthia and Carter? They were sitting quietly like bystanders watching the drama unfold. Carter was more dominant, for sure, but what about Cynthia. She had kept quiet so far but did she approve of Robert’s actions? From the look the couples were giving each other, she knew something was going on between them.

There was only one way to find out and Jackie was not shy about finding out. “If you’d all excuse me. I need to use the lady’s room. Would you ladies like to go with me?” It was the old cliché that women didn’t go to the restroom alone. If something was going on, she was determined to find out.

Cynthia smiled and accepted Jackie’s offer. She was excited to see what kind of contraption Carter had placed on his wife. “Come on Anna. Let’s let the gentlemen discuss whatever it is they discuss when we’re not around.” All eyes were on Anna, waiting for her answer

Anna was more satiated with that answer from Jackie. Her words this time were less obtrusive and more just a clear desire to understand clearly who she was dealing with and that Anna could respect. The hard stare fell from her expression and she cleared her throat just once before letting a sweet smile take over. She rose with the ladies as gracefully as one could with a still healing limb and turned to face both Robert and Carter, more warning them than Tom.

“Now gentlemen, I do so hope you behave without us. We’ll be back before you know it, but I think there are some important details to be worked out in regards to our future. Please excuse us,” she said coyly, tucking one hand around both Jackie’s and Cynthia’s bicep just above the dip of their elbow.

Anna leaned her hip against the marble countertop when the women were safely disengaged from their male partners and waited for Jackie to ask the questions she just knew were waiting to burst forth. But first, Cynthia stepped into Anna’s face and cupped her cheeks softly, fond look present in her eyes even though this was only their first meeting.

Anna leaned in and nuzzled her nose against Cynthia’s in an Eskimo kiss paying no heed to Jackie standing across the floor watching in amazement.

Annaleigh glanced over her shoulder at the redhead, gesturing her closer.

When she stepped forward slowly, Anna took her hands.

“I’m not quite sure you understood just who you were dining with tonight but rumours of the relationship I have with my husband abound, I know well. We do very naughty things in and out of bed with different partners and tonight I plan to have Robert kiss me goodnight like a gentleman before I suck him off as a thank you for a lovely date,” she remarked explicitly. “If, of course, Mrs. Jones does not have a complaint - she is welcome to help herself to my own man, if it pleases. Carter and I have outrageous sexual appetites and I’m such a slut he’s prevented me from getting off this week.”

Her words were not coy in the least but informative and clear.

She straightened her shoulders, looking both women deeply in the eyes.

“There was once a time I’d blush like a whore in church at the thought of saying these things but I’m sure it will come up with Jackie eventually, and Cynthia, well. We discussed this only briefly but I think we’ll be seeing much more of each other. I am not afraid to say my husband and I have wild sexual adventures and that I love that man to death. If you have questions you may ask them now, Jackie. And Cynthia,” she breathed, “I hope you’re not disappointed that I won’t fuck your husband tonight but Carter has declared that I’m in time-out for a week as I mentioned,” she pouted. “But I promise I will suck Robert dry as a bone while I wait out the time,” Annaleigh vowed mischievously.

Saturday night - Girls talk and men talk

Cynthia and Jackie stood rooted near Annaleigh, listening with interest to her revelation about her marriage to Carter. Cynthia, of course, heard the rumors floating around their upper crust circles, but no one had ever dared to ask openly. Jackie, on the other hand, was the new girl on the block.

She had built her dad’s business to a point that in order to grow the bottom line, she needed to partner with someone. And that someone would be Anderson & Anderson. She watched Anna’s lips move ever so softly, her words strong and unafraid of any consequences. What would she have to do to get into the favor of her husband and Robert? Whatever was required, she was ready to jump in the shark infested waters and become one of them.

Cynthia took the lead, cupping Anna’s chin. “I don’t think you have to worry about your husband Anna. I have heard the rumors of his …… let’s say well-endowment.” The three women laughed and then Cynthia added, “You are all Robert has talked about the last few days when he found out we were having dinner tonight.”

Cynthia and Anna cast their gaze onto Jackie, who stood close by just soaking it all in. She had wondered about Cynthia and Robert, hearing rumors about them. Now it all seemed clear that this relationship was not just about business but included more enjoyable activities. She thought about Tom and wondered if he was getting an ear full from the men. But she soon forgot about him.

Cynthia grabbed Anna’s and Jackie’s hair, pulling the two women into a closer triangle. “Might as well start the festivities,” she murmured, planting a heated kiss on Anna’s lips. She smiled into the kiss when Anna returned her kiss with equal enthusiasm. Drawing back, she saw the twinkle in anna’s eyes.

Then with a quick motion, she pulled Jackie’s head into a kiss of equal intensity, relishing the fact that her tongue darted out immediately, searching frantically inside her mouth. Cynthia smiled again into the heated kiss. She had some initial reservations about Anna but now in the women’s restroom, she thought this could be a good partnership. And with the new girl on the block, she was excited to see just how far she and her husband would go.

Breathless, she spoke. “I can’t wait to see you take my husband’s cock and drain him. He has been wondering about the opportunity to fuck you.” Her words were just as brash as Anna’s words. But then the reality hit her. “What in the hell did you do girl? I got the impression you are out of commission.” Reaching down, Cynthia pulled up the hem of the black dress and let out a surprised sound. “Oh my god girl what the fuck did Carter do to you.”

The men talked for a few moments about the restaurant, not mentioning what was really on their minds. Then Robert asked the question that had been bothering him since he felt the leather belt. “What the hell is she wearing?”

Carter chuckled, giving Tom a furtive glance, trying to gauge his reactions. Carter was not sure this was the right time to be discussing Anna’s situation but he knew it was inevitable. “Well my sweet wife wanted her clit pierced and the artist who assisted me told me she should not have sex for about a week or two.” He saw Robert’s jaw drop at the news. “She can have sex but whoever fucks her, has to wear protection. And I don’t wear protection. Besides I think it will do her some good to be sexless in that way for a week. She’ll be a wildcat when I take it off.”

Robert sat back with an astonished look. He was hoping to plant his cock in her tonight but that didn’t seem possible now. “You do know that I …… well Cynthia and I …… planned a little thank you reward for the great job she did on my account. Looks like that will have to wait. Sorry Tom I hope this doesn’t offend you.”

Tom was stupefied, sitting quietly, listening to them talk freely about sharing wives. He and Jackie had dabbled a little with swinging but the couple they hooked up with were not suited to them. Since then they were a bit hesitant to try it again. Was this a possibility? He tired to act as if this was old hat with them. “Oh no we have tried swapping in the past but lately we have been busy with business. You know.”

He was not fooling Carter who saw through the charade but he was not willing to rule out the opportunity to dip his stick into both Cynthia and Jackie. Jus the thought of two women’s mouths sucking and slurping on his cock, made it jerk and harden a little bit. He was about to answer Tom when Robert blurted out.

“I’ll bet you $1000 that I can get her out of your harness.” He had a wide grin on his face and Carter wondered what the hell he was up to. “What do you say? $1000 if I can get that contraption off her and if I do I will use a condom and fuck her.”

Carter smiled, his fingers rubbing his chin in thought. “Ok wise guy. I have the key and you can’t have it so you will have to come up with some other way of opening it without cutting it off.”

His voice was filled with excitement. “You’re on baby!” Then looking at Tom, he gave him the same grin. “What about you Tom? Are you and Jackie up to seeing if I can get Anna out of the chastity belt? I bet if I do, my wife may be inclined to give you a reward for you too.” His wink was indicative of what he was talking about, sex with Cynthia.

Tom wasted no time answering. “You’re on and I’ll thrown in $1000 too.”

Both Carter and Robert laughed as the women made their way to the table. Robert gave Cynthia a big smile as did Tom. Robert wanted his wish to fuck Anna come true and Tom wanted to see what the reward would be from Cynthia if Robert was successful.

The three men stood like gentlemen. Carter took the lead. “We are so glad you all could rejoin us. We’ve been talking and thought that after dinner we would go to my condo down the block for a nightcap.” As Carter thought of the condo, he remembered the fight with Anna but that was the past. Tonight looked like a new chapter in the kinky lives of Carter and Anna Anderson.

Anna giggled, lips turning up at the corners.

"Carter is definitely not a little boy," she agreed. "And I'm so glad that Robert has been looking forward to it. I have been as well; when Carter told me I was over the moon and I'm hoping that you can have some fun with us as well."

Her words were met with a passionate kiss from Cynthia, tongues meeting in the middle for a quick tangle.

Anna smirked as her chastity belt was revealed, a naughty glint in her eyes. Both women were fascinated with it and she was pretty sure they wanted to reach out and touch it but they were a bit shy to. Anna's response was pretty nonchalant.

"For once in my life, I wasn't misbehaved. Carter pierced my clit for me last night and this was his way of respecting the instructions of the tattoo artist - no cumming in me for a week and neither of us want to have sex with a condom so this is his compromise. He is eager to see how desperate I'll be when it comes off. He actually thinks it will be a fun exercise for everyone involved - including the live-in nurse we're training to be submissive at the moment," she teased, wiggling her bum.

"Should we go rejoin the gentlemen?"

When they did and Carter suggested the condo, Anna couldn't resist the wide smile. There were some good and bad times had there but she was looking forward to making some new memories and this seemed just the way to do it. She didn't know what Carter had planned or if it would turn into an orgy or not but the possibility was there and she knew that Jackie was at least a little bit curious after the other women had thrown her a bone in the washroom.

Now she only wanted Robert to give her his and the hot look in his eyes when she sat down next to him, one shoulder curling over his strong shoulder told her that he was seriously planning on doing just that.

Saturday night - Robert poses a question to Anna

The men grinned in unison when they saw the surprise look in the three women’s eyes when they returned to the table. When Anna sat next to Robert on his right side, the other two women’s places were changed so everyone was sitting next to a man who was not their spouse. Jackie hesitated for a moment but had no choice when Cynthia sat between Carter and Tom. She was relegated to sit between Carter and Robert.

Robert took in the new arrangement with smirk. “We thought since we are all just getting to know each other, the spouses should sit next to a non-spouse.” Glancing around the table, he saw there was no argument with the new arrangement. Clockwise around the table from Robert was Jackie to his left, Carter sat between Jackie and Cynthia, and Tom sat between Cynthia and Anna. It was the perfect boy-girl arrangement to talk with someone you didn’t know very well.

Robert renewed touching Anna’s thigh under the table but now it was joined by the tentative touch from Tom. Tom started with a simple brush on her knee but when she didn’t rebuff his advances, he became bolder, sliding his fingertips further up the inside of her thigh. Robert leaned his head to Anna’s ear. “Carter let us know what you are wearing” His snicker was seen by everyone at the table.

Cynthia leaned to Carter, whispering, “I saw the lovely gift you gave your wife. Do you really think you can keep her locked up for a week?” Then her hand below the lined table cloth under Jackie’s watchful eyes. “I bet you’re not planning to keep this monster caged up for a week?” Her soft laugh was followed by a quick kiss to her ear.

Turning her attention to Jackie, she winked. “Why don’t you give it a try.” Jackie was a little unsure of all this public display but when she ventured a touch on his package, her mouth fell open.

“Oh my god,” she muttered, rubbing her fingers over the now growing muscle. There was no doubt he was more well-endowed than her husband Tom. Tom was no slouch and his cock was long and thick and she had always been satisfied with his sexual performance. But this muscle, lying in wait seemed to be bigger and longer. She glanced at Anna and saw her approving smile. Was this really happening? How was this evening going to progress? Erotic visions began to form in her brain.

Robert and Tom smiled when they felt Anna’s hand sneaking under the table to feel their packages. They were both well-endowed but would they stack up to Carter. Robert had heard some of the salacious rumors about Carter’s prowess. Tom let out a soft gasp when he felt her fingers rubbing his growing cock. He couldn’t tell if she was pleased or not but he was not about to complain. He and Jackie weren’t naïve with swingers but he had a feeling this group was more skilled and sophisticated than their previous encounters.

Robert was about to ask Anna a question when the waitress, who gave them appreciative winks, came with the main course. It was a good thing this was a private room with all the touching going on between them. All the participants in this little show of public attractiveness put their hands in their laps as the waitress set plates of food in front of them.

There was some silence as they all began to taste the food set before them. Then some small talk broke out about work, living, what they liked. Robert listened to the small talk but his mind was on something more interesting.

Robert put his hand on Anna’s thigh once more and said in a low tone. “Tom and I bet Carter a $1000 each that I can get you out of your chastity prison.” Tom nodded his agreement when she turned to look at him.

He was gaining more courage with this group. “What do you say Anna? Are willing to give it a go? Robert and I would love to take a couple of thousand from Carter. And once you’re free ……. well we’ll have to see what happens.”

Anna tested the hot lengths in her palms contained by the mens’ trousers. Tom was hesitant but Robert actually flexed his hips to push his bulge harder against her hand. Carter watched with an approving smirk as his wife touched other men across the table and Anna sent him a wink. It was only then that she registered Robert’s words and they started a chiming laugh from her, ringing loudly in the private space.

“I’m always down for a game, boys. Carter is ready to rake in your money,” she teased, “but I’ll be happy if the banker pays out.”

She was thrilled that she had been given this challenge and was ready to take it on just to prove herself, but also for the fun she might experience after. Anna was eager to try herself new lovers even if it was Carter she wanted to go to bed with every night.

Game on.

Satruday night - the group finishes dinner with high expectations

Both Robert and Tom encouraged Anna to explore their hidden treasure and they could see their spouses were doing the same to Carter. The smile on his face told it all as the duo watched their wives arm moving with some determination. The look on their faces revealed sheer delight.

Carter willingly accepted their caresses, winking back at this wife. He wasn’t sure Robert would succeed with the task of removing Anna’s protective device. If he did, then all the more fun and if he didn’t. Well he was going to have his fun no matter what happened.

Robert smiled broadly when Anna agreed to his and Tom’s wager against Carter. Carter could not have known he was destined to lose this bet. Robert had something on his side that assured his victory and like a good gambler, he was not about to disclose his winning strategy. Soon they would all be in the private confines of Carter’s condo and then the game would really begin.

Robert, in a arrogant cocky voice said to everyone at the table. “I’m sure we’ll all have some real fun.” There were bright grins on every face. They all had their own idea of what was about to happen.

Dinner was somewhat rushed after the wager was announced. Each anxious to get to the condo. When dessert was announced, they all expressed regret, saying they were too full from the excellent food. But the real reason was evident in their hungry eyes. Everyone looked at Robert with a questioning expression. Could he really pull off what he claimed he could do?

When the waitress went to get the bill, Tom insisted her and Jackie pick up the bill. Their eyes were glazed with expectation of a fun night with these new friends. If everything went right, this could be a long-term relationship both personally and professionally.

Robert excused himself, telling the table he needed to use the restroom. Once in the men’s room, he let out a chilling laugh, seeing the reliable containers on the wall. Men, for years put coins in them and in return received a small package of protection. Their hopes were always high with expectations of what would happen later. Robert was no different. He and Tom would need them later, that he was sure of.

Returning to the table, he asked if everyone was ready. Grins met him from every face. Robert and Tom linked their arms with Anna. Cynthia and Jackie did the same with Carter. Robert leaned sideways to kiss Anna on the cheek. “Are you ready for a fun night of sex?”

Back