The stepdaughter (closed for lexylove)

Frank sighed he said "the teasing. Faking being drunk. I should be furious." He looked in her eyes and said "but I needed this. The release the comfort of a woman's touch. I haven't.....I haven't had it since your mother. Your a beautiful sexy woman Eva. You may be my step daughter but I can't turn back time now." He said "I don't think I can resist you now though. You feel too good." Kissing her like he did last night. One of lust and passion rather than one for a step daughter. He knew people would think this was wrong but could they hide it.

Eva was surprised when Frank kissed her and returned the kiss. "I still feel bad but it hurt to see you like that. Mom would've wanted you to move on and live."she said. Giving him a kiss before she crawled out of her bed. Seeig the hickies before looking to Frank. "This....you have to do in spots no one can see."she said pointing to the hickies. Tossing his clothes as him before picking up her own. Grabbing a tshirt and shorts, "Though now I can see why always teased that you were the best. "

Frank stood up getting dressed as well as he said "I need to get ready for work. I'll see you when I get home." Pulling her into a passionate kiss as he said "love you sweat...Eva." Not using the same he has used since she was little girl. Leaving the room as he got ready for work.

Eva was confused as it was Sunday. Chuckling after the kiss before getting dressed then following Frank. "It's Sunday....you never work on the weekends and you can still call me sweetheart."she said. Leaning against the doorway of Frank's room. "Unless something changed?"she asked.

Frank looked at the calandar and said "sorry I guess my thoughts are all over the place. I won't lie I regret what we did a little bit sweatheart. But then a part of me thinks if it was was so wrong why did it feel so good."

Eva knew where he was coming from and didn't blame him. She walked over and pulled Frank close. "Yes but you never adopted me...so technically I'm not really your daughter. Not gonna lie...your the biggest I've ever had."she said. Giving him a soft kiss before headed for the door. "Get changed...I'll make breakfast."she said smiling. Eva headed down to the kicthen to cook breakfast. Though this means he could act whenever he got those urges.

Frank eventually did join her down in the kitchen. He watched her work on breakfast. His eyes soon wondering to her ass. Her shorts complimenting them nicely. He eventually smiled thinking about how good Eva felt and the confidence to once again have a woman praise him made him feel the best he's had since Sara passed. He drank his cofee as he looked at the boarded up window and said "gonna have to get a guy out here to put a new window in."

Eva soon placed a plate in front of Frank. "Yeah."she said. Taking a seat next to Frank before eating her food. "Though what did the insurance company say?"she asked. Cleaning up once both of then were done eating. Soon walking over before wrapping her arms around him. "We should do something together. Maybe a trip down to the beach?"she said.

Frank smiled at the idea. He said "that could be fun. I'd have to find my old swim trunks. I don't even though if this old man would be able to even fit them anymore." Joking at his own age compared to hers. He knew full well he was just as fit if not fitter than he was in highschool. The rugged lifestyle they lived helped with that. Fortunatly there was a nice beach near the washington forest that there small town called home in.

Eva had a big smile on her face! Kissing Frank before she made her way to the stairs. He could see how excited she was for this. Eva looked through her closet before finding one of her bikinis. The maroon color made her look more grown up. Putting some shorts on before she got some towels from the bathroom. Stopping at Frank's room and leaned against the doorway. "I'm ready daddy."sje said.

Frank despite his joke easily fit into his trunks the black trunks complimenting his waiste nicely. It was one of Sara's favorites. He saw her maroon bikini top and smirked saying "if I was half way a decent father I'd chastise you for wearing something like that. We both no i'm not a decent father though don't we." Smiling as they got in the car. Driving to the beach. It was nice and secluded today. There town was so small and out in the washington forests that there beach didn't see any real tourists. He walked down to the beach with Eva. Laying the blankets down.

Eva chuckled as Frank was right and smiled the whole car ride to the beach. Helping him carry stuff before they found a spot. Pushing her shorts down before laying on her stomach. "Will you put lotion on my back for me?"she asked. Smiling at Frank as not many people use this beach. So they could get away with some naughty behavior.

Frank nodded he squeezed out a generous portion of sun tan lotion. He started to work it into her shoulders and back. Going lower and lower. Eventuallly taking some he also began to work it up her legs and thighs.

"Mmm daddy that feels nice."she said. Looking over her shoulder with a smirk. "Keep it up and I'll have to have my way with you."she said. Winking before she laid her head back down.

Frank continued to message/rub sun tan lotion into Eva's skin. His fingers and strong hands not only applying the lotion but working her muscles in just the right way. He smirked whispered in her ear "keep talking like that I might have to punish you when we get home for being a bad girl out in public."

"I'd love that daddy."she teased. Smiling before she sat up running her hand over his crotch. "No one is around...daddy."she said. Knowing very well that she was playing with fire. Taking the lotion before she began to work it into her skin. "You could always fuck me in the car."she said.

Frank moaned as she ran her hand over his crotch. His cock easily getting thick and hard in her palm. WHen she suddenly began to rub lotion on the rest of her skin. He heard her words. Suddenly grabbing her arm and pulling her quickly but not harshly to the car. Getting her in the backseat. He pulled his cock out from his swim trunks. Bending her over so it pressed against her lips.

Eva was a little confused as everything was gathered up before they bolted for the car. Smirking as she ended up in the backseat of the car. Giving him a lick as she felt his cock against her lips. "Oh someone couldn't wait could they."she teased. Licking Frank once more before easing him into her mouth.

Frank said "not with his little slut daughter teasing him like that." When his cock entered her mouth he groaned Rubbing her ass through her bikini bottoms while she went to town on his cock. He said "you like sucking daddies big cock. I know you weren't a virgin since you said I was the biggest. Bet you can't wait to see if my loads are just as big as my cock can't you sweatheart."

Eva sucked him for a bit before easing him out of her mouth. "I do daddy....and you love it when I suck you."she said. Pulling Frank into a hot kiss before nodding her head. "Of course Daddy. You're the biggest and the best I've ever had."she said. Stroking him as she wanted to get him nice and hard.

Frank moaned as Eva stroked his cock. He said "such a cock hungry slut. But your daddies cock hungrly slut." Kissing her back. He pulled the cups of her bathing suite down exposing her nipples. Breaking the kiss as he leaned down to lick and suck on her tits.

"Mmm just for you Daddy."she said. Moaning softly as he began to suck on her nipples. Still stroking him as she began to go faster. "Does Daddy love my little pick pussy?"she asked. Smirking as him as she had a feeling she already knew the answer to that question. "Does Daddy want to fuck my little pussy?"she teased.

Frank moaned against her nipples he said "always sweetheart." He kissed her passionatly. Bending her over and pulling her bikini bottoms partially down so he could get access to her cunt. He said "I love my girls tight little pussy. He slapped her pussy before rubbing her clit. Sliding his cock in he fucked her with her back against the car door. Fucking her slow at first. The tight confines and angle of her bent boddy causing all eleven inches of his cock to really reach her good spots.

Feeling her back against the door of the car. Moaning as his cock eased into her pussy. "Mmm daddy that feels good."she said. Her tits bouncing as softly as he fucked her. "Faster daddy!"she begged. Wanting Frank to really fuck her good.

Frank moaned "fuck babygirl you feel good." He started thrusting faster like she wanted. Though the car admitidly didn't give them alot of room. He fucked harder and faster. Her hot tight pussy sucking his cock in again and again. He groaned "fuck your pussy is so tight.

Back