The start of something new

Jenna You are a beautiful young woman. Thank you for joining us here. Hope to, "see more of you"; (whatever you are comfortable with). THanks for posting and have aMerry Christmas!!

Wow!

Amazing smile and twinkling eyes...They draw you right in...You should show more of your legs n body though...I know I like a woman that's not all skin and bones!:)

i hate you break it to you, but nothing on me is small..... but sexy :)

Small does not mean sexy. I've dated more women who aren't stick figures, than ones who are. Let me tell you this, girls with some meat on their bones will win out every time in my book. As a man who has Giant's syndrome, its easier to give her a rough fucking knowing that you aren't going to break her in half.

Plus, it's no fun feeling a boney frame when softness is what epitomizes a woman's comforting style. :)

Small does not mean sexy. I've dated more women who aren't stick figures, than ones who are. Let me tell you this, girls with some meat on their bones will win out every time in my book. As a man who has Giant's syndrome, its easier to give her a rough fucking knowing that you aren't going to break her in half.

Plus, it's no fun feeling a boney frame when softness is what epitomizes a woman's comforting style. :)
I agree with Bullus. Skinny girls "break too easily."

Well Merry Christmas to Me! Great teasing pics and a down right gorgeous face. The only thing I didn't like about your pics is the juicy fruit posing with you. LOL

As far as you saying you're a bigger girl, you look pretty damn sexy to me. Keep up the great work!

Gawd you are so beautiful and sexy... We can all imagine you weren't wearing anything ;)

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :kiss::rose:

Life update: i said i was going to post when i changed today, but then i got busy so here i what i was wearing today. :)

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 3,786
Back