The start of something new

You have an infectious smile and smokin body!!!! Thank you for sharing with us, can't wait to see more

Jenna, you, young lady are beautiful!!! I love your self confidence and the fact that you dont mind letting others see your pictures. Please keep sharing yourself with us and if I can ask, do you still have the original picture that was photoshopped? I'd love to see you flash those breasts without being photoshopped. Just asking....:D

i do have the original, but i was wearing a bra in the picture so you wouldn't see my boobs ;) maybe ill upload it

I just fished up last night..... One final set of Bra and panties for my wife and 12 bottles of crown royal for my employees...

Mmmm

Jenna, you are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing that smile with us. So big and warm, I bet you melt all the snow on those cold Minnesota nights. Mmm, so sexy. And those eyes. Incredible.

So I guess this means you will be here all day with us! What ever shall we do!

Jenna, you are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing that smile with us. So big and warm, I bet you melt all the snow on those cold Minnesota nights. Mmm, so sexy. And those eyes. Incredible.

sadly there isn't much snow on the ground, i want a white Christmas

Sorry if anything I said offended you, I'm just a huge lover of breasts. Read my stories on Lit sometime and you'll see! ;)

Heading out to grab some groceries and alcohol, i can't wait to party tonight!!!

Attachments

• leopard.jpg
    leopard.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 3,991
Your pics are radiant, and your smile is so warm and inviting. Love the pics!

Your eyes are enticing your smile incredible and even though you offer beautiful cleavage for us all to see I would hold your eyes with mine as we talk. Beautiful sweetie.

Heading out to grab some groceries and alcohol, i can't wait to party tonight!!!

Back