The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

“mm Accidently you say?”-he rubs her pussy behind her Panties and smiled as he leans in and nibbles her neck as his fingers now move inside her.-“mmm tell me
more you must of had lots of Adventures.”-his fingers dive and move inside her twisting around.-0

I try to speak but it's all broken sentences. I try to move your hand, yet it dives deeper causing me to grab the arm rests on my seat. I speak of times when curious natives stripped me slowly in front of the rest of the tribe. My breathing increases as my lower half wiggles a bit struggling to sit still as you play with me showing control over me, an explorer usually best working alone like a diva, but melting to your touch.

-The man smiled and takes his cock out.-“Maybe you can use a good cock to suck on.”-helping her to her knees in front of him he held her hair in a pony tail.-“open your mouth .”

At first I refuse showing a small feisty side. You then pinch my nose a bit forcing me to breathe so I then open mouth
You slowly guide my head toward your cock and I don't pull back or anything. A good blogger does lots of research consider this research slut" You bark at me as I feel your thick cock fill my mouth inch by inch as I begin to slowly suck on it. My 5'10 height allows you to slide in easy without bending down or having to tilt my head up. I allow you to bob my head back and forth as I make teasing moaning sounds to get you harder.

-He gripped her hair and grins.-“taking a cock this deep and hard and rough makes you angreat ASSet to us make sure you know your place with us and we may still take you some what serious you need to prove your self.”

I get a bit offended at the " May take you serious" comment and you can see I'm a bit upset as I look up at you, yet I continue to show my "skills" for your team as I increase the suction of my mouth and begin to boby head back more and more going deeper and then stopping and slowly sliding lips back up to the tip of your engorged cock, as I focus on just the head, causing the blood to rush to the head of it until you grow closer and closer to bursting as you begin to build pressure, but want to show a "diva" Like me that you are in control.

“i am cuming.”-he spots her trying to pull away and forces her head on his cock as he cums filling her throat and let go.-“mmm On your back baby time to Show you whose in charge.”-He said and moaned loudly as he laid her on the bed they had and raised her legs shoving his cock in.-“mmm yeah your insight will be helpful for a slut like you to find all the rare little treasures i think you proved your self so far.”-he fucked her harder.-

Back