The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikey2much said:
If you weren't so stupid you would know that slaves never capitalized their names. If you had given it any thought you might have wondered why the women's names were capitized. When Mick would be talking to Stevie man to man he would give him a capital 'S', but when he was refeffing to the man as a slave he wouldn't.

Yes indeed, I'm really into "capitized" and "refeffing" like everyone else with a brain bigger than a pea, as is Scouries and nobody else on this thread.

If you are going to make up your very own Grammatically Correct Slave Lingo manual, then you should folow your own rules. You failed to do such with Stevie and stevie on your very first opportunity.

Sorry, I can not recommend that Sir Scouries (oh yes, now he has been knighted) read your pitiful story. Or any of the other "authors" who have posted on this thread. Unless he is suffering from insomnia. If Sir Scouries wants something erotically entertaining to read, then I suggest that he read one of his own stories.

Laughing until the tears roll

poppy1963 said:
28 days and counting for this thread...:D

I cannot BELIEVE it!

I started reading this yesterday. What a hoot! Somebody please tell me this guy is kidding! This has to be a joke thread. Can there really be anyone as narcissistic as this person? I've seen him called by many names, but none as funny as the ones he calls himself.

And this "scribbled" person--Does anyone really believe that he/she/it is really a separate entity from the grand poopy one? Hysterical.

Thank you for the cheap entertainment.

For the record, I'd be happy to be serviced by TxRd... and if he happened to be the meat in a twisted kitten sister sandwich, I wouldn't complain... ;)

Marshy, you are a dear...

and dkside... big :kiss: for you...

As for not having a life... LOL!!!! I hardly even have time to post here anymore...!

Unlike some people, who seem to have all the time in the world to create and update narcissistic, self-important threads about how amazing they are... :rolleyes:

I have had enough, I'm out of here

Scribbled said:
Sorry, I can not recommend that Sir Scouries (oh yes, now he has been knighted) read your pitiful story. Or any of the other "authors" who have posted on this thread. Unless he is suffering from insomnia. If Sir Scouries wants something erotically entertaining to read, then I suggest that he read one of his own stories.

Poor scribbled,

I think that you’re correct about this one thing. Scouries will have to read one of his own stories to get off. Everybody else is too far beneath him to be of any help. I can easily see him sitting in his chair reading from the screen, you sitting at his feet cheering him on, as he has sex with the only worthy person he knows, himself.

I don’t write perfection, I just do the best that I can and let people take what pleasure from it that they can. I shouldn’t have called you stupid, just like I would not call a heavy-set person fat, or a retarded person dumb. I was raised better than that, you just seem to touch a nerve in me.

I was taught to always try to see the good in people. It is a trait that I think has allowed me to live a happy life. I have never worked at a job that I didn’t like, never had to kiss-ass to get my check. Like Scouries’ sex life, my employment history has been either in the family or on my own.

This history of mine has let me peek into several different worlds, the world of S&M being one of them. While I take your critical review of my work serious, I have to remember that you have not had the experience that would let you know what you are talking about. Scribbled, I hope that you and scouries are happy together, and I look forward to reading about you guys in the incest or gay male stories that you will write someday.
Are you related to him in a way that would make you interesting to him? Never mind, it doesn’t matter. I am saddened that you couldn’t make it to the part where Scouries gets it on with the four Doms in the story. I really thought that he would like it.

Bullshit can become a work of art, you have proven that beyond a doubt. I will check in on this thread every now and again to see what kind of BS you are slinging, but I will not post again. I would wish that you two could have it all to yourselves.
mikey

Onida said:
I started reading this yesterday. What a hoot! Somebody please tell me this guy is kidding! This has to be a joke thread. Can there really be anyone as narcissistic as this person? I've seen him called by many names, but none as funny as the ones he calls himself.

And this "scribbled" person--Does anyone really believe that he/she/it is really a separate entity from the grand poopy one? Hysterical.

Thank you for the cheap entertainment.

Welcome to the sideshow. :)

drksideofthemoon said:
Nope, he's not nuts, he just likes rattling everyone's cage.

Curiouser and curiouser... Why does everyone let him? Or is this all just part of the game?

Onida said:
Curiouser and curiouser... Why does everyone let him? Or is this all just part of the game?

Well, I think some people see him as a toy to play with...LOL...I don't take any of it serious

Another story review from the archives....

D E L E T E D

PLEASE DO NOT POST REPLIES ON THIS THREAD​

Last edited:
Thank you for the idea...

D E L E T E D

PLEASE DO NOT POST REPLIES ON THIS THREAD​

Last edited:
scouries

If slyc_willie's thread gave you the idea of starting your own thread to promote your own stories, then why call him "oily"?

Right from the beginning though, your thread was designed to upset folks. Why? Immediately you told people you didn't want them to respond to your posts. In slyc's he encourages folks to respond; in fact he thanks the readers, both for their praise and their critique.

Why would you not want to hear praise from your fans? Why would you not want to hear criticism? With most (not all) a writer can grow.

I also don't really understand why you have questions for the owners, yet you don't want responses to them in your thread? Why ask them?

If you really got this idea from slyc's thread, then this would have been an open discussion thread from the beginning.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with threads where one promotes their own stories. I have (had) one. https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=386561 I kept it active for a while, then it died, then I tried to revive it, but it didn't work. No worries to me. It is just the way life goes sometimes. But again, notice the difference. It isn't just for me. . . it is there for anyone to post, chat, comment, rant, critique and if I'm lucky someone will tell me they like my work.

~ Red

RedHairedandFriendly said:
scouries

If slyc_willie's thread gave you the idea of starting your own thread to promote your own stories, then why call him "oily"?

Right from the beginning though, your thread was designed to upset folks. Why? Immediately you told people you didn't want them to respond to your posts. In slyc's he encourages folks to respond; in fact he thanks the readers, both for their praise and their critique.

Why would you not want to hear praise from your fans? Why would you not want to hear criticism? With most (not all) a writer can grow.

I also don't really understand why you have questions for the owners, yet you don't want responses to them in your thread? Why ask them?

If you really got this idea from slyc's thread, then this would have been an open discussion thread from the beginning.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with threads where one promotes their own stories. I have (had) one. https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=386561 I kept it active for a while, then it died, then I tried to revive it, but it didn't work. No worries to me. It is just the way life goes sometimes. But again, notice the difference. It isn't just for me. . . it is there for anyone to post, chat, comment, rant, critique and if I'm lucky someone will tell me they like my work.

~ Red

Nice thread, red. I just went and revived it myself for the nonce. The problem is, it's not in part of the forum I would have ever found myself before, or would be able to find again, more than likely.

jomar said:
Why do you call him "oily"?

Oh, come on, jomar. slyc as in oil slick; willie as a near rhyme for oily. If you were back in fifth grade, you'd think it was really clever, too.

My question, Poobs, is what it is about your postings that makes them, in your view, a joy to behold? The fact that you know how to center text, and make it bigger, and use exotic fonts like "Bold" and "Italic?"

MarshAlien said:
Nice thread, red. I just went and revived it myself for the nonce. The problem is, it's not in part of the forum I would have ever found myself before, or would be able to find again, more than likely.

Thanks Marsh.

It is in a forum where I started posting at Lit. I guess I could start one somewhere else and promote my stories again, but I kinda do that in my overly large sig. :D

MarshAlien said:
Oh, come on, jomar. slyc as in oil slick; willie as a near rhyme for oily. If you were back in fifth grade, you'd think it was really clever, too.

Ah. It all makes sense now. :rolleyes: Thanks.

scouries said:
And then oily started his thread promoting his stories. He didn’t write professional reviews like yours truly did, but he did have a clever idea.

I personally don't see the need for a self promoting thread. I don't even promote my own work in my signature. If people want to read my work, then they will find it.

If you are the self proclaimed best selling author, why do you need to bother promoting your work, I would think the masses would be checking hourly for new submissions.

Professional reviews? I think that's a bit of a stretch. I do enjoy reading your reviews, they make me laugh. I think you should think about submitting some of them into the humor category.

A string of almost uninterrupted posts by myself. There is something elegant about a well designed post that is followed by another…and another…and another. Posts designed to please the eye as well as feed the mind.

gosh, Poobie, there's something so delightful about watching your perfect little plan crumble under your feet... :D

"If it weren't for those meddling kids!" *snerk*

All I have to say is...

Yay for the Scoobies!

:nana:

scouries said:
[

I believe that not enough Literoticans take the time to ensure their posts not only make sense but are also a joy to behold. Although I must say many of you fail at both tasks.

Let me assure you, Sir Scouries, you have provided far more nuggets of wisdom and astute observations in a mere 211 posts than Daniellekitten has done in 1,754 posts. Or drksideofthemoon has done in 3,222 posts. Or SelenaKittyn has done in 8,023 posts. Or for that matter, RedHairedandFriendly has done in 74,232 posts. If only some of these prima donnas would take a page from your book and learn how (possible How-to story for next contest?) not to waste so many words.

Scribbled said:
Let me assure you, Sir Scouries, you have provided far more nuggets of wisdom and astute observations in a mere 211 posts than Daniellekitten has done in 1,754 posts. Or drksideofthemoon has done in 3,222 posts. Or SelenaKittyn has done in 8,023 posts. Or for that matter, RedHairedandFriendly has done in 74,232 posts. If only some of these prima donnas would take a page from your book and learn how (possible How-to story for next contest?) not to waste so many words.

You call them nuggets, we call them pellets.

Better wipe that lipstick off your butt before you sit down, Poobs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back