The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Scott held Edina down on the bed and pounded her ass hard, spanking her hard:

"Who's gonna fuck your ass like this when you go to Edinburgh? Huh? Tell me!" Scott grunted with every stroke.

---

"You're dismissed, gentlemen! Prepare for our departure at first light!" Andrew said, and returned to tend his horse.

David and Rory bowed and left the stables, but William lingered.

"Do you trust this MacLeod?" William asked with a worried tone.

"Yes. I believe I do. Keep an eye on him, however. I don't know him yet!"

"I will! What about David? Do you trust him?" William continued.

"Yes, I trust him. He would never betray me!" Andrew said, focused on his horse.

"Do you trust me? After all I fucked your wife like a whore!" William asked with a grin.

"You are the only one I don't trust!" Andrew said as he turned to William with a smile in the corner of his mouth. "Unless you keep fucking her!"

“I don’t know!” Edina howled as Scott pounded into her ass, spanking her until she begged for release. “Let me cum! Dear God, let me cum!”

She was incredibly desperate and would have done anything for him if he would just let her have her orgasm.

Maisie squirmed on the bed, her thighs splayed wide and her weeping center glistening in the dim firelight as Lara pushed her nightgown up over her breasts, the woman feasting on her hard nipples until she was whimpering and sighing.

"Then make yourself cum, you little slut! Finger that wet pussy while I fuck you ass!" he growled while spanking her again, pushing his cock inside her ass all the way to the hilt.

---

William grinned and turned to go.

"Get some sleep! The night is short and our journey tomorrow is long!" William said and left the stables.

Andrew smiled and continued to groom his horse. He needed some space and quiet, and enjoyed the moments of solitude he knew would be hard to come by in the months and years ahead.

Edina whimpered as she was commanded to make herself cum. She slid her fingers down her body and sank them deep into her pussy. She fingered herself like she never had before, stroking in and out of her body as Scott continued to fuck her. She let out a gasp and then practically screamed as she came on her fingers, her juices seeping from her lips and over her hand.

Maisie was whimpering and sighing as she heard the door open and Lara lifted her head from her mistress’s nipples. Lara gave a grin to William as he stepped into the room and she slid off Maisie’s body, letting him see the way that she writhed and moved on the bed, her glistening pussy shining in the light and her nightgown bunched under her arms.

“I got her ready for her husband, but he seems to be gone.” Lara exclaimed as William’s eyes locked on that pretty little pussy.

Edina's orgasm made Scott cum in a rush, grunting loudly as he filled her ass with his cum, giving her ass one last spanking. He withdrew from her ass after awhile and fell on the bed next to her, catching his breath.

"Fuck, that was hot!... So, Edina... is William going to make you his wife, or just keep you as his whore?" he asked her with a grin.

---

William moved closer to the bed, looking at Maisie's exposed body with hunger and delight.

"Are you sure she is ready?" William asked Lara. "Have you already made her cum?"

Edina panted as Scott came and let her fall to the bed. She moaned as he slapped her ass one last time and then withdrew from her ass. The questions that he asked made her sigh and she turned her head towards him.

“He will marry me.” She said softly, her cheeks glowing red as Scott looked at her with raised eyebrows. “You might not believe me, but he will.”

Maisie whimpered, her hips bucking up towards William as she pulled at her bonds. “No, sir. She hasn’t cum yet.” Lara said, a smile on her face as William paid special attention to Maisie’s body.

“She let me bind her to the bed and suck on her little nipples until they were hard points. I think she liked that.” Lara said, listening to Maisie moan in embarrassment, her cheeks heating.

"I believe you!" Scott said as he looked at Edina. "Why wouldn't he? You're a delicious woman!" he said and laid on his back, relaxing. "And you seem to be OK with him sharing you with other men..."

---

"Good!" William said as he sat on the bed, caressing her parted legs. "Continue, then, and make her cum. Get naked and show me your skill with her!" William said to Lara as he continued to caress Maisie's inner thighs.

“It makes him happy and it turns me on.” Edina says with a shrug. “It’s a small price to pay for being with the man of your dreams.”

Sitting up on the bed, she looks down at Scott and cocked her head to the side. “And what about you? Any women in your future?”

Maisie whimpered hotly as William sat on the bed and caressed her thighs. She trembled, turning her head towards him, her eyes burning with need.

“Where’s Andrew?” Maisie asks, gasping as Lara settles between her thighs again and begins to suck and lick and her glistening folds.

Scott grinned and sat up on his elbow, turning towards Edina.

"I'm not ready to settle yet! There are a couple of your friends back home I like to fuck occasionally! They fight over me!" he said with a sly smile.

---

"He will be here soon, don't you worry! He's got a lot on his mind!" William said, as he watched Lara lick Maisie's pussy lips.

He then stood, and took a strip of cloth he found on the dresser and blind-folded Maisie.

"You can feel, but you can't see!" William smiled and ran his hands over Maisie's breasts before moving away from the bed. "Make her cum, Lara!" he said and left the room.

Just when he walked into his own chambers, David turned the corner in the hall and walked towards Maisie's room.

Maisie gasped as William took her sight, tying the black cloth over her eyes until she could only feel what Lara was doing to her body. She moaned loudly, her thighs splaying wide as the serving girl latched her lips around her throbbing clit and lashed with her tongue. Maisie was beside herself as William stroked his strong hands over her breasts, her nipples hardening at the contact.

Hearing the door open, Lara turned her gaze to see David stepping into the chamber and she gave him a smile, nodding towards the glistening pussy of the blindfolded woman. It was a simple invitation, daring him to finish off his sweet sister.

David's mouth dropped open at the sight of Maisie's naked body, her legs splayed out in front of him. Lara signaled him to be quiet and approach. David closed the door behind him and took a couple of steps before stopping and looking mesmerized at Maisie's pussy. Lara got off the bed and took David's hand, dragging him towards the bed. She took David's hand and placed it on Maisie's inner thighs, after which she climbed on the bed and began to lick Maisie's nipples. David swallowed hard and began to caress Maisie's inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her pussy, until his fingers traced her wet pussy lips until he reached her clit, rubbing it slowly.

Maisie let out a whimper a Lara stepped away from her body. Pulling against her bonds, she struggled to free herself as the darkness of her blindfold surrounded her. She was beside herself as she felt a hand press against her thigh, the bed dipping as Lara’s soft, full lips latched onto her nipple.

So, there was another person brought into their little game of pleasure. Maisie let out a moan as the large, warm hands started to caress her inner thighs, his fingers tracing through her wet lips until he started to rub her clit in a soft motion. Maisie moaned and whimpered, her hips bucking against the hand as Lara sucked her nipples like a woman starving.

“More. Dear God, more.” She moaned, her thighs falling further apart for her mystery man.

David almost let out a gasp as he heard Maisie wanting more. He kissed her inner thighs while rubbing her clit and moved ever so closer to her pussy, until his lips met Maisie's pussy lips in a tender kiss. He extended one of his hands slowly over Maisie's breast and caressed it gently while he began to run his tongue on her pussy lips, teasing her clit.

"You're enjoying this, mistress, aren't you?" Lara asked as she continued to suck Maisie's nipple.

Just as she asked the question, David began to lick Maisie's clit while squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipple between his fingers.

“Yess!” Maisie hissed out, pulling at her bonds in a struggle with her pleasure.

She was enjoying every minute of it and the mindless pleasure was making her shake and tremble. The way Lara sucked on her nipple and the mystery man that kissed and licked her pussy so tenderly were making her burn with hot desire. Then the man squeezed her breast, tweaking her nipple roughly enough that she bucked her hips against his face, a cry issuing from her parted lips.

Lara glanced up as the chamber door opened and she grinned as Andrew stepped through the portal and stopped dead in his tracks, staring at his wife being service by her brother.

As Andrew entered and moved forward David stood and took a step back. He looked down, avoiding eye contact with Andrew.

"Continue!" Andrew said to David. "It looks like she is enjoying it!"

David hesitated, but then bowed and returned between Maisie's legs, his tongue lashing her clit slowly but surely while Lara moved her mouth over Maisie's and kissed her lips.

“Andrew!” Maisie called out as Lara’s lips crashed against hers, the mysterious lips lashing her clit yet again. She knew the man loving her pussy wasn’t her husband, but it didn’t stop her from wanting him all the more.

“Please Drew. I need you.” She begged, her hips pressing against the lips that had circled her clit, trembling with the need to cum.

Andrew came nearer the bed and after awhile sat next to Maisie, on her right side, running his hands on her bound arms.

"I think you're well taken care of for now!" he smiled, watching her body squirm under David and Lara's attention. "It looks like you're going to cum any second now!..."

Just as he said that, David pushed a finger inside her wet pussy while continuing to lick and suck her clit.

Maisie gasped, her hips jerking against the finger that pressed into her wet folds, fucking her as the wicked tongue continued to lick and tease her throbbing clit. Feeling Andrew caressing her arms, she whimpered, tugging against her restraints as she felt the first wave of her orgasm crash over her.

The screams that issued from her lips echoed around the room and she felt herself flying into space, her vision robbed from her but her ability to feel amplified ten fold.

Andrew smiled as Maisie came, delighting in her loud expression of pleasure. He kissed her mouth just as Lara stood.

"Lara, we shall step outside and leave Maisie to discover who gave her such pleasure. Come!" he said and headed for the door followed by Lara on his heel, closing the door behind them.

David raised his body over Maisie's and kissed both her breasts before slowly removing the blindfold over her eyes.

"Before you say anything, Maisie... we are only half brothers: we only share a mother. I never knew my father!" David said as he looked at her.

Maisie moaned as Andrew kissed her deeply, telling her that he would step outside with Lara and leave her to discover who had given her such pleasure. She wanted to protest, pulling at her bonds as she heard him leave with Lara and close the door behind them.

She whimpered as the mystery man pulled himself over her body, kissing her breasts before he slowly removed the blindfold. She blinked in the sudden light and gasped, stunned to see David staring down at her. He had been the one to give her such pleasure?

“David…” She started, cut off as he explained that they only shared a mother. She frowned, unsure of what he was saying. Their mother had cheated on their father.

“But…why?” She asked him, gasping as he pressed his body against hers, his hardness pressing against her glistening folds.

David smiled at her and sighed.

"Why? Because I've wanted you since I was 14. That was the last time I saw you when we visited here. I sneaked into your chambers and watched you bathe!" he said with a cheeky smile.

"You were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life!" he continued as he raised his body above hers, admiring her beautiful breasts.

“You’ve wanted me all that time?” Maisie asked in a soft voice, looking up at her dear brother as he admired her breasts while looming over her.

“David…” She said softly, drawing his attention back to her face. “If you want me, you must Andrew for permission to take me.” She said, giving him a shy little smile as her wrists tugged at her bonds.

David smiled widely at her words.

"I already have... Not directly... Lara asked him on my behalf. He said if you agreed, then it's OK with him. He said it was your decision!" he said with a smile and gave her lips a soft kiss.

Maisie blushed darkly as David smiled down at her and told her that the deal had already been struck. She felt an dark wetness settle between her thighs as she thought about her handsome brother taking her on the bed where she’d lost her virginity the evening before.

His soft kiss made her sigh softly and she squirmed on the bed once more, gasping as she felt his body press against hers. “Touch my breasts, David. I would like to feel your hands and lips before you sink yourself deep inside of me.”

David grinned widely and took one of her breasts in his hands, squeezing it gently and feeling it's shape between his fingers. He then leaned down and kissed her nipple, and sucked it softly before he stood. As he looked at her he took his clothes off, exposing his long throbbing cock to her view.

"Your pussy was so delicious!" he said with a grin as he climbed over her and began to shower her breasts with soft kisses and licks. "And your breasts... I wanted to kiss them for so long..."

Back