The Scottish servant girl (closed)

“Yes!” Lara cried out as he slapped her breasts and then twisted her nipple until she was gasping in pain. “Yes, I was naked! I was told to pleasure my mistress so I did!”

She was panting, her eye locking on David’s as he grinned at her with that wicked smile that made moisture pool between her thighs. She whimpered as he delivered another slap to her firm breast, the firm mound swaying and turning red under his attentions.

“But I will not tell you more!” She insisted, a moan leaving her lips as he twisted her nipples harder.

"You pleasured my sister..." he said with a wider grin. "Mmmmm... I did not know you have such skills..." he moaned, his mouth taking one of her breasts with dedication, sucking on it hard.

He then pulled her dress lower, until it fell to the ground, leaving her naked in the cool air of the garden. His fingers explored her wet pussy lips, smiling as he discovered just how wet she was.

"So William got to see you pleasure Maisie..." he said as he continued to suck on her nipples and pushed two fingers insider her pussy.

“Yes.” She answered in a squeaky voice, her eyes wide as he pushed her gown to the ground and instantly started to fuck her wet pussy.

His lips were like heaven on her nipples and Lara squirmed in his arms as he speared her wet folds over and over again with his thick fingers.

“William watched. So did Andrew.” She confessed, a moan leaving her lips as he suckled harder upon the pink nub.

As Maisie finished her meal, she enticed Andrew to go for a walk through the countryside. Taking his hand, she leaned her head against his shoulder as they walked around the castle grounds, enjoying the nice day that had dawned. There were many of those guests who were still partying in the main castle, but she was content to spend time with her new husband.

“Drew?” She asked softly, her eyes finding his for a brief moment. “Why did you not tell me sooner of your sexual tastes?”

"Mmmm", David moaned as he heard Lara's confession, "I bet you enjoyed being watched as you touched Maisie. Did you fuck her with your fingers like I'm fucking you now?" he asked and continued to finger-fuck her steadily. "Did you play with her breasts?"

---

Andrew took in a deep breath as they took a walk together alongside the loch. The early evening air was intoxicating, after spending so much time indoors.

"I don't know why I didn't tell you... Maybe because I didn't know..." he said to her while holding her hand and walking along the rocky path.

"Do you feel cheated that you married a man who turned out to have unusual sexual desires? You know, like seeing you being fucked by another man..."

“Oh, yes.” Lara moaned as he pinched her nipple tightly. “My finger were deep in her pussy. My other hand caressed and pinched her nipples too. She moaned and writhed against me.”

Her whispered words were most definitely having an effect on David and she could see the naughty excitement in his eyes. She gave him a wicked little smile and pressed her fingers to his lips.

“These fingers were inside of her.” She whispered, wondering if he dared to have a taste of a forbidden treasure.

“No.” Maisie said honestly, squeezing his hand after he’d asked his question. “I love you no matter what, Andrew.”

Pulling him to a stop on the bank of the Loch, she looked into his eyes and gave him a small smile. “I do not mind what we do. It’s…well, it’s just so overwhelming sometimes.”

Reaching up to cup his cheek, her gently moved her thumb across his skin. “Perhaps I am the one who is wrong to want you all to myself. We are newly wed after all and I do love my husband dearly.”

David groaned the whole time Lara told him what she did to Maisie, pinching her nipple, giving her breast a spanking here and there. Her last words rang in his ears, rousing dark, hidden desires: “These fingers were inside of her.”

"Mmmm" he moaned and took her fingers in his mouth, sucking on them and savoring their taste with his tongue, while he continued to finger-fuck her slowly and deeply.

"Were William and Andrew naked?" he suddenly asked and resumed licking and sucking her fingers.

---

Andrew pushed his cheek into her palm, smiling.

"I love you too! More than words can say. I know it's strange, but watching you being fucked makes me even more inlove with you. It makes me want you even more..." he said and pulled her close, kissing her deeply.

Lara grinned at David as he continued to fuck her slowly and deeply with his fingers. A shiver raced up her spine as he suckled on her finger, tasting his sister with his tongue before he asked her if William and Andrew were naked.

“William was fucking Maisie’s mouth.” Lara said in a soft tone. “She was bound to the ceiling with a length of rope.”

Maisie whimpered as Andrew pulled her close and kissed her deeply. She sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him. Pressing against his body, she felt her desire rise and she wanted her husband right there on the banks of the loch.

“Make love to me, Drew.” She whispered as the kiss broke and she stared into her husband’s beautiful eyes. “Please?”

"He did???" David's eyes widened, a sudden shiver of delight going through his body. "William fucked my sister's mouth and Andrew watched?" he asked, feeling the need to spell that out, swallowing hard.

"Oh,... how I would have liked to see that..." he mumbled softly and continued to suck her fingers. "Show me how he fucked her!"

---

Andrew smiled and looked around to check his surroundings. The castle was not longer in sight, but the whole loch opened around them. He took Maisie's hand and dragged her near the rocky cliff on the shore. He unlaced her dress and pulled it down, admiring her naked body for a few moments.

"If we make love here, we may be seen!" he grinned as he began to caress her breasts. "If we're caught by two men and I'm naked, I won't be able to stop them from taking turns to fuck you!"

Lara giggled softly as David exclaimed that he would have loved to see Maisie serving her brother-in-law and husband. She leaned forward and kissed David, her fingers pulling from his lips before she slowly pulled his fingers from her pussy and knelt before him.

Stretching her hands above her head, she mimicked the way Maisie was bound as she motioned for David to show her his hard cock. She licked her lips as it came into very and she grinned, leaning forward and taking the hard phallus to the root, the head touching her throat.

Maisie moaned as Andrew caressed her breasts, telling her that someone might see them. “Only you would think of that, my love.” She said, giggling along with him as her hands started to work at the belt that held his clothing to his body.

“I bet you imagine William fucking me right now, aren’t you? You liked the way his cock stretched my lips.” She whispered against his ear as his clothing soon joined hers on the ground.

David thought he would lose his balance when Lara took his hard cock in her mouth and felt her throat. He groaned, lost for words, seeing stars. The image of his sweet sister with William's cock deep in her mouth made him twitch and groan.

He took Lara's hands and gripped them tight above her head as she worked on his cock.

"I did not know my sister was such a cock loving little whore!" he grunted. "Did she do that because she wanted or was she forced?"

---

Andrew grinned like a child who was caught red handed.

"Actually I wasn't thinking of William fucking you, even if I did like to see his cock fuck your sweet mouth!" he said and kissed her breast over her nipple, his cock throbbing hard.

"This time I was just thinking in passing if some men were to find us and take turns fucking you!" he grinned, and began to suck on her nipples.

Lara gasped as David’s strong hands took hold of her wrists and help them high above her head as she worked his cock. She flicked her eyes up the length of his body towards his as he grunted and sighed. Pulling her lips free from his cock, she grinned at his question.

“Maybe a little of both.” She admitted as he looked down at her with such excitement. “Then William pulled me from the dungeon. I believe Andrew was fucking her.”

Maisie moaned as her husband feasted on her hard nipples, the pink nubs pearled tightly as his tongue slithered over them before he sealed his lips around them. She sighed and ran her fingers through his hair, thinking about the confession he’d just made.

Suddenly, she moved away from him, a smile on her face as she covered her naked curves with her hands.

“Oh, please, sir. I was just getting ready to bathe in the loch. You shouldn’t look at my naked body. It’s for my husband only.” She whispered, wondering if her husband would play along with the little scene she had set up for him.

"So William warmed her up for Andrew. Maisie's all grown up!" he grinned, and then pushed his cock into Lara's mouth, beginning to fuck her mouth slowly, enjoying every thrust.

"I wonder how long it will take before William will fuck her pussy too!" he groaned.

---

Andrew's eyes grew wide at Maisie's playful words. He smiled and immediately changed his face, putting on a fake frown.

"I don't care about your husband. He shouldn't let you bathe naked in the loch!" he said and pulled her arms away, pinning them in a Y position above her head.

He then looked at her breasts with a wicked grin.

"I'm going too fuck your fine body and send you back to your husband with my cum all over your face! Then he will know what a little whore you are!" he grunted and reached for her breasts, sucking her nipples roughly.

Lara moaned as his cock was thrust back into her mouth and she looked up at his words, a small smile on her face. She sucked his cock harder, letting him think about that for a moment. He groaned, thrust into her mouth, and she knew that he was excited.

Maisie gasped as Andrew stepped forward and took her wrists, pulling her arm above her head in a spread out position. She moaned softly as he told her he was going to cum on her face to let everyone know what a little whore she was. She whimpered, pulling against his grip as he began to suck on her nipples roughly.

“Oh, no!” She cried out, struggling against his grip. “Please, sir. Anything but that. My husband would not appreciate me being covered in another man’s cum!”

David pulled out of her mouth after awhile, catching his breath.

"Your mouth feels so good!" he said and pulled her to her feet.

He turned her around and bent her over, her hands resting on a tree. He admired her ass, caressed it and gave it a spank.

"I waited so long to fuck you, Lara! But before I fuck you I want to know if Maisie fucked anyone else other than Andrew!" he said and gave her ass another spanking.

---

"I don't care what your husband appreciates!" Andrew said sharply. "He'll have to accept his wife is a little whore who likes to bathe naked and expose herself to other men!" he continued, doing his best to play his role.

He then joined her hands above her head and pinned them down with one hand. He grabbed on to one of her breasts and gave it a slap.

"I'm sure I'm not the only man who fucked you besides your husband! Is it?" he asked and slapped her breast again.

Lara continued to lick up and down his shaft after he pulled free. She sighed as she was pulled to her feet and turned towards a nearby tree. She whimpered as she was pressed against his, her ass out in the air as he gave it a hearty slap.

“Oh!” She gasped, squirming as David asked her more questions, her ass delivered another blow. “Yes! She has! But Andrew was her first.” She whimpered, another stinging blow coming with her words and she squirmed as David confessed that he wanted to fuck her.

Maisie gasped as he called her a whore and pinned her hands together over her head with one hand. She moaned as he slapped her breast, the mound jiggling under the force. As he slapped her breast again, she squirmed and looked at him shyly.

“Oh, no, sir. I’m a good girl. Only my husband has been inside of me.” She said in a whispered voice, seeing the excitement in his eyes rising.

"Really???" he asked with keen interest on his face as he rubbed his cock on Lara's pussy lips. "I knew it! It must have been after the wedding..."

He then pushed his cock slowly inside her cunt, feeling the delicious sensations of her wet pussy welcoming his cock.

"Ohhhh you feel so good... Who was it, Lara? Who fucked my sister and when?" he grunted as he pushed his cock deeper.

---

"Hmmm..." he smiled as he looked her over, head to toe, admiring her alluring body.

His hands traveled from her breast down over her tummy and rested between her legs, where he found her wet pussy lips. He rubbed them slowly.

"I don't think I believe you... a good girl wouldn't be so wet at the prospect of being fucked by a stranger!... Or are you really a good girl who wants to be a little whore?" he asked and pushed two fingers insider her cunt.

Lara let out a gasping groan as his thick cock slowly buried itself inside of her. She moaned, pressing back against him as he seated himself fully inside her body.

“William!” She cried out as he asked who fucked his sister. “This morning.”

“Oh, David. Please fuck me hard.” She begged him, whimpering as his hips ground against her bottom, promising her so many wicked things

Maisie gave out a cry as his fingers pushed inside her pussy, playing with the wet folds as he kept up his end of their little play. She whimpered, her eyes holding his as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out of her body.

“I’ll be your little whore.” She whispered in a small voice, her eyes innocently answering the question. “And my husband wouldn’t have to know.”

"Oh fuck!" he cried and pushed his cock all the way inside Lara's pussy. "I bet Andrew watched as William fucked her! Fuck! How I would have liked to have seen that!" he groaned and grabbed on to her hips, ramming his cock in and out of Lara's wet pussy.

"Did they both fuck her at the same time?" he asked as he pushed his cock hard inside her, fucking her hard.

---

"I see..." he said with a grin. "I bet you planned this. You saw me walking around here before and you planned to be found naked!" he continued and released her hands.

"Get on your knees and take me cock in your slutty little mouth!" he commanded. "Show me what you've been planning to do all along! And tell me for how long you've wanted to be my little whore!"

Lara let out a cry as he started to fuck her hard, her breasts swaying beneath her with each punishing thrust. David was excited and the talk about his sister seemed to get him even hotter. She whimpered hotly, her fingers curling against the truck of the tree as he sawed in and out of her body.

“She sucked Andrew’s cock as William fucked her.” She whimpered, another jarring thrust quaking her to the core. “Oh, God!”

She whimpered again as he thrust against her in a fast pace, their coupling sounding loudly around them in the open air. “Would you like to fuck Maisie? I can arrange it!”

“Yes, sir.” Maisie said, sinking to her knees as her wrists were released. She whimpered hotly at the sight of his hard and throbbing cock. “Your cock is so big! Much bigger than my husbands.” She exclaimed, looking up at him with another innocent look.

“I’m…I’m not sure that I can take it all, sir. I never imagined you’d be so big.” She pressed her palm against his thighs, her lips just a few inches away from his throbbing phallus.

Lara's words rang in his ears, shaking him to the core: “Would you like to fuck Maisie? I can arrange it!”

He fucked Lara harder, still shocked at her words.

"Yes... Fuck, yes... I want to fuck her... I saw her naked once..." he rambled as he continued to fuck Lara steadily. "She's actually my half sister..." he said, in an attempt to make it a little less perverted than it was.

"But how could you arrange that?? She wouldn't agree to it!" he groaned as he fucked her deeper.

---

He grinned widely at her appreciation for his cock. He had to admit Maisie played her role beautifully.

"You'll be alright! Run your tongue all over it and show me how much you wanted it!" he smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair.

“Half sister?” Lara gasped, glancing over her shoulder at David. Their father had a mistress? “I can talk to Andrew. We can arrange it.”

She moaned again as he fucked her deeper, his slapping hips bruising and making her bottom red as his fingers curled tightly against her hips. She was going to cum and it was going to be amazing. Still, she held back for as long as she could because she wanted the moment to last forever.

Maisie whimpered as his finger ran through her hair and she leaned forward, running her tongue along his throbbing length. She sighed and flicked her tongue over the tip, collecting the beaded liquid that was there. He seemed to really be enjoying what they were doing there. She had to admit that she enjoyed being along with her husband.

“You taste wonderful, sir.” She told him, a blush covering her cheeks as she sealed her lips around the head of his cock, suckling gently as his fingers tightened in her locks.

"Yes... long story... My father had his own 'William' fucking his wife!" he confessed as he rammed his cock hard and stopped for a few moments, feeling the grip of her pussy around his cock. "My mother died giving birth to me!" he continued, not knowing why he mentioned this detail at that time.

"And I'm not so much worried about Andrew not letting me fuck her; it's Maisie I'm worried about!" he said and leaned over, taking both her breasts in his hands, squeezing them and groaning as he resumed his steady rhythm, fucking her with long strokes.

---

Andrew smiled down at her, enjoying the delightful sensations around his cock, her hands gripping his erection.

"And you seem to know what you're doing!" he grinned at her. "Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

Lara was lost in a haze of pleasure, her eyes clenched tightly hut as his hands moved to take both of her breasts, squeezing them tightly as he fucked her in long, steady thrusts. She moaned loudly, one of her hands moving to take his, helping him to squeeze her nipple tightly.

“I’m going to cum, David.” She whined, her head tipped backwards as her body started to quivering. “I’m going to cum!”

Maisie flicked her eyes up towards his and she pulled off his cock, her eyes turning shy. “My husband taught me. He has very particular tastes.”

David smiled at what Lara said, especially since all this talk of fucking Maisie was making it harder for him to keep from coming as well.

"Good... come for me, Lara, come hard!" he said to her while fucking her with long strokes. "And if you arrange it for me to fuck Maisie, I'll make you come as much as you want! I'll do anything for you"

---

"Really??" Andrew smiled. "I wonder what kind of tastes you're talking about. Tell me more!" he said, looking down at her.

Lara gasped as he commanded her to cum, fucking her with long, firm strokes. She let out a howl as she came in a wet, messy rush around his pounding cock. She mumbled incoherent words, her fingers gripping his tightly.

“He likes to watch me with other men.” She confessed, her hand wrapping around his cock and stroking firmly. “He likes it when other men fuck me too. Even when it’s his brother seducing me, he gets hard and enjoys the sight.”

Back