The Rise Of Karenism

Landover Baptist Church

The Landover Baptist Church is the website of a parody fundamentalist Baptist church. The church lampoons fundamentalist, Independent Baptist churches and Biblical literalism, and originated as a satire of Liberty University.

Just when I was about to sign up.

Me too! Religion was looking pretty good there for a minute...:(

They cannot violate the Constitution in the process, Adre.:rolleyes:

And why should "they" - let those that fear for their souls if they act reasonably to go and lay on hands and invite their friends in the mix while doing so. Gather in big groups and celebrate the day of the zombie.

And why should "they" - let those that fear for their souls if they act reasonably to go and lay on hands and invite their friends in the mix while doing so. Gather in big groups and celebrate the day of the zombie.

The constitution is not a suicide pact.

Even worse, the "Karen-ism" in the linked opinion piece makes no sense as it's using the slang function of "Karen" wrong.

a slang term of which I'm sure the thread starter was TOTALLY hip to and uses it regularly!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

clickbait is bad, mmkay? :D

Says the guy that thinks it's racist to prefer correct grammar, that thinks improper English is cause for celebration of culture.

Slang can be appropriated and twisted just as surely as conventional language. No one but me points out that your tortured version of blaccent leans a little heavy on Pam Grier movies, sucka

Says the guy that thinks it's racist to prefer correct grammar, that thinks improper English is cause for celebration of culture.

Slang can be appropriated and twisted just as surely as conventional language. No one but me points out that your tortured version of blaccent leans a little heavy on Pam Grier movies, sucka

I preferred your unedited version. The whole speaking in tongues thing? Kinda sexy....:cattail:

I preferred your unedited version. The whole speaking in tongues thing? Kinda sexy....:cattail:

Yappo's voice-to-text garble reaches could create a whole new lingo for the basic beige schmuck set, if he'd just let that talent out of the Literotica safe space...

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Back