The Real Root Causes of Violent Crime: The Breakdown of Marriage, Family, and Community

How can the increase in black social pathology be blamed on white racism, when blacks behaved better when they were discriminated against?
The short answer is, they didn't; and they still are discriminated against. As usual, you're just looking at cherry-picked statistics that you think support your argument.

The crime wave rolling over the nation as we speak can only be blamed on the Democrat Party and its woke acceptance of crime as a way of life that should be promoted and nurtured by their pro-crime policies.

The short answer is, they didn't; and they still are discriminated against. As usual, you're just looking at cherry-picked statistics that you think support your argument.
The data I get from the United States Department of Justice, the SAT, and the ACT is not cherry picked. It demonstrates that blacks have a much higher crime rate than whites, and tend to perform less well than all other demographics on mental aptitude tests.

Nowhere are there credible sources of data that demonstrate that blacks have closed the race gap in average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Really? I was listening to some commentators gushing over the recent Grammy's. How ground breaking it was that a plus size woman won, and bi-sexual, and a woman of color.

Not a single mention of Aretha Franklin, Johnny Mathis, Count Basie, Louie Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Sammy Davis Jr. and so many others that achieved great respect DECADES ago. Many of those I named were truly discriminated against, particularly in the South. But the public embraced them and in that embrasure helped bring discrimination to an end. To claim that the recent group of performers are breaking ground is bull shit of the highest order. They don't even measure up talent wise.

People judge other people based on their character. If you act like an asshole with a chip on your shoulder you're going to be treated as such regardless of the color of your skin or your sexual orientation.

There is NO wholesale discrimination in this country anymore. But if some group starts behaving badly you can be assured that it will return, and no one wants to see that. And like so many other woes that befall certain people they'll have brought it all on themselves.

The data I get from the United States Department of Justice, the SAT, and the ACT is not cherry picked.
Yes it is. That's why you always ignore any evidence to the contrary and invariably accuse us of only calling you a racist.
It demonstrates that blacks have a much higher crime rate than whites, and tend to perform less well than all other demographics on mental aptitude tests.
We've been over this a hundred times: the point is the reason for that, which you always claim is they're fundamentally less intelligent. The data you post again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again do not support that in any way.
Nowhere are there credible sources of data that demonstrate that blacks have closed the race gap in average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy.
Even if that's true (I'm sure as heck not taking your word for it), that still doesn't prove it's natural. It's absurd to jump to that conclusion given that the scars of slavery and Jim Crow are still not even close to being healed.
Really? I was listening to some commentators gushing over the recent Grammy's. How ground breaking it was that a plus size woman won, and bi-sexual, and a woman of color.

Not a single mention of Aretha Franklin, Johnny Mathis, Count Basie, Louie Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Sammy Davis Jr. and so many others that achieved great respect DECADES ago.
That some artists overcame bigotry to be successful in the past doesn't mean bigotry is dead, or that it's any less remarkable that we saw more diversity than usual this year.

Many of those I named were truly discriminated against, particularly in the South. But the public embraced them and in that embrasure helped bring discrimination to an end. To claim that the recent group of performers are breaking ground is bull shit of the highest order. They don't even measure up talent wise.
You'll get no argument from me that just about no music being made today measures up to the greats you listed above. But that still doesn't mean the diversity we see today isn't noteworthy.
People judge other people based on their character.
Not everyone does, and you know it. I don't care how much time you spend in your mother's basement, there's no way you could really and truly be unaware that bigotry still exists.
There is NO wholesale discrimination in this country anymore.
Says someone who more than likely has never experienced any discrimination to speak of.

What's your point? That there are some bigots out there? Well, there always will be but that's not 'institutionalized bigotry.' And what's your plan for those few that remain, hunt them down and lynch them..........no matter what their race?

What's your point? That there are some bigots out there? Well, there always will be but that's not 'institutionalized bigotry.' And what's your plan for those few that remain, hunt them down and lynch them..........no matter what their race?
He might end up as a victim of that posse (We the Living).

if people in power are bigots, that's institutionalized bigotry. you're welcome.

Back