The Queen and Her Conquest (Closed for LordUsagi)

Queen Isolde

"Arrogant?" Isolde asked with a wicked smile, "Do you want to be set to shovelling snow for the rest of your life? Is that what this is about?"

Isolde continued to watch her body, fully aware of the way that Vernard was watching her.

"I am fully aware that there are people that prefer your style of leadership, otherwise there would be no fighting. However, from your tone it sounds as if I am the villain in all of this. My kingdom was functioning well and without interference for years. We did not strike the first blow; it was your people that attacked mine first. We merely defended ourselves. We protected our own people until we realised that we had no choice but to fight back." Isolde scolded him as she reached over to the table that held the soap and grabbed a bucket, pouring steaming rivers of water over her dark unbound hair.

"And as for Lovers?" Isolde asked "I have no doubt that you've had many, but whether you have pleasured them is a different issue entirely. Did you talk to them after you made love to them? Did you ask if they'd enjoyed it or did you just assume?"

The guilt of her words stung him. She was correct, his people had been the aggressors to begin with and now their arrogance had cost them.
"No I am a warrior, I do not wish to plough snow...I could best all your guards at the same time."
It was a ridiculous boast but he was frustrated by what was happening.

He could not help but stare almost mesmerised at her. When she shifted to reach for something on the table, he got a full side view of her breast. They looked magnificent, large and firm and now slick from the water.
He felt himself stir beneath the water as he longed to ask her if he could help wash her. He was sure that she usually had slaves to do that. Men who were all to eager to lay their hands on her, to wait expectantly for her to lead them to her bed. It was pathetic how they would dote over her for promise of pleasure.

Perhaps Elara was her wash slave, no not slave, the girl seemed very content. Strangely that thought made him even more aroused and he shifted uncomfortably. He imagined the pretty girl and the regal woman locked in an embrace. Was that what she wanted from him, for him to beg. He was in her bath and there was none of her slaves around. Did she want him to offer to bath her. He wanted to, but his pride was to great.

Smiling he looked at her.
"Did they enjoy my touch, why don't you test for yourself."
He grinned.
"Better still, how about you ask your handmaiden, she is both attractive and skilled."

Queen Isolde

"You are more bold than you should be Vernard." Isolde said, rubbing some of the luscious smelling soap into her hair leisurely. "I am not sure that I will allow Elara to sample your delights until I am quite sure that they won't be her last."

"Plus," Isolde added, "I do not allow anyone to show my anything until I am sure that they treat myself and my people with the appropriate amount of respect. I think, Vernard, that I will need to teach you this before you are allowed to make good on your claims."

Vernard

He felt ashamed, his play to anger her had not worked.
Perhaps another tactic would work, one that would also be more pleasurable for him.

"I am sorry Queen Isolde, I was disrespectful of you and your people, especially after you showed
my men some kindness."
He inclined his head slightly.

"I am sure all your men are great warriors and lovers."
He kept his head down to hide his smirk.

Raising it he looked her in the eye, trying to hide the desire he was beginning to feel.
"Can I seek penance by aiding you with your washing?"

Queen Isolde

Vernard's apology was slightly placating, but the fact that he had not looked at her as he spoke it made her query whether it was genuine or not. The comment that followed told her that this was another aspect of his wonderful defiance. Did she think he was a fool?

"I am done washing." Isolde said, standing up in one smooth motion and letting the warm water run in sparkling rivulets down the curves of her naked body. She fixed Vernard with a hard stare as she stepped out of the tub and beckoned for one of the slaves to hand her a drying cloth.

So her new servant thought that she wanted him to touch her? The thought amused her; she didn't need to seek the touch of insolent slaves like him when she had plenty of willing suitors.

"Open the doors." Isolde said to the servants curtly. There was a loud whooshing sound and the cold wind from outside swirled into the room, toying with the drying cloth that was loosely wrapped around her dripping body.

"I am clean, but now I need to be dry. Get out of the bath and show me if you are worthy to be called a servant." Isolde said, her insult made completely on purpose. This Vernard needed an ego check. He might have been a warrior where he came from, but in her Kingdom everyone needed to earn their position, and she herself had not been exempt from this condition. There was a reason that she had been chosen to rule over the icy mountains of her home. It was time that Vernard begun to learn that.

Making the warrior dry her body would be the first part of teaching him some humility and respect. She would make him wait, dripping wet and in the freezing cold, until she was satisfied with his work.

vernard

Vernard groaned inwardly at her words, they had wounded him. She had told him, he may not even be good enough to be a servant. He the great warrior who had slain a Night-beast with nothing but a dagger. He also feared the biting winds again, the hill lands may not be warm, but compared to the cold he had enjured earlier, they were a desert.

But worst was the embarrassment of his bodies betrayal. The sight of her naked flesh had stirred his loins, and she would see the affect she had on him. But if he was to secure his men's safety, he would have to be another type of leader.

Rising from the bath, he walked over to her, his eyes on hers. Daring her to see his arousal, daring her to admire his slick muscular frame. Walking behind her he drew the towel from her body and began to rub the moisture from her skin.

Queen Isolde

Queen Isolde couldn't help but admire his stunning equipment as he got out of the bath. The water ran in hundreds of seductive courses down his nicely built chest and strong legs. His manhood stood, firm and erect, glistening with the soap and water of their bath.

When Vernard came over her, Isolde smiled in anticipation. So, he was eager for her, his body told her that much. Even though he had offered to assist her she knew that his respect was based out of a will to survive... but she wanted him to thrive. She wanted him to know what she was about, and she was going to make him earn his place in her service.

Vernard's initial touch was extremely business like. He wiped her back gently and repetitively until she was more than dry enough. The cold air whipped around the room, making her damp nipples harden until they could match the hardness of Vernard's erection. Small goosebumps covered her skin, but she was used to the cold, she embraced it. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the fresh, crisp air on her body.

"You can dry more than my back." She told him matter-of-factly, "And please be aware; the longer you take to dry me, the longer that you will be standing, wet, in the coolness of this room."

Vernard

Her words reminded him of the cold and he shivered slightly. He was not sure if it was entirely caused by the cooling air or if he was anticipating the thought of touching her body more intimately.

"Yes my lady, whatever your Highness requests."
He had never meant to say those words, they had just slipped out and he was certain she would note the sarcasm laced in them. He knew he had acted out in frustration, not frustration that she had lowered him to nothing but a bath slave. But rather the frustration that she was tempting him with her body and he knew if he gave in she would make him pay for the slight.

It was easier to lash out with sarcasm and bold boasts than to contemplate this beauty that was before him. He looked down her body, he could just make out her shapely legs beyond the generous curve of her bottom shining with the fine sheen of moisture. Her hips, her waist everything was perfectly proportioned to accentuate the pleasure that was contained within.

He had to be strong, he couldn't let her know how strong his desire for her had risen. She would no doubt see it in his erect member, but any man would be aroused in this situation.

His hands moved lower, gently down her back, over the curve and to the tops of her behind.
He had never seen such a perfect curve of a woman's figure and he let out an involuntary sigh when his hand glided over the perfect globes.

Queen Isolde

That sigh told Isolde a number of things. It told him that his arousal was more than just a natural reaction, it told her that he desired her, and it told her that there was hope to sway him to her cause. Perhaps, over time, and with careful discipline, he could be of just as much use to her as he had been to her enemies.

Isolde was lucky that she was well versed in hiding her emotions. If it weren't for years of training she would have sighed too. His caresses were just firm enough for her to enjoy, but not so firm as to give her too much pleasure. The balance was perfect.

Without speaking, Isolde turned slowly so that the towel was no covering her womanhood. The careful attention he had paid to the curves of her back, hips and behind had ensured that she was adequately dried, but there was a wetness between her thighs that seemed to be increasing faster than it could dry.

Her turning body made him pause in his attentions. He had already seen her naked but this close
intimacy was overwhelming. He drew his hands away in surprise causing the towel to drop to the floor.

His eyes dropped to her breasts, they were full and firm, matching the rest how her womanly body. Her large nipples poking out and up slightly, made him instinctively grin. He too had an affect on her.

Dropping to his knees to retrieve the towel, his eyes came line with her womanhood. He stared, transfixed on the dark curls that adorned the tight lips. He had never seen a woman with groomed pubic hair, but hers were. The woman he had known, either had wild hair or use the juice of a berry to cause the hair to fall out, knowing that their lovers would be reluctant to pleasure them orally otherwise. But now he was confronted by a perfectly manicured pubis, hair long enough to hide her mound but still trimmed and straight.

He quickly looked down and retrieved the towel before starting to rise to his feet again.

Queen Isolde enjoyed Vernard's stare immensely. It didn't matter if a woman was a Queen or a courtesan; it was always uplifting to know that your beauty was being properly appreciated. Vernard's attention to her body had even caused him to drop the towel. It seemed that Isolde's erotic confrontation was taking its toll on him.

"Are you planning for the water to freeze to your body? I have no use for frozen servants, Vernard. Drop my towel again and I will be forced to use yours."

Vernard

He looked up at her, the authority in her voice causing him to be circumspect for the first time, and he paused.

"Can I rise or would my Queen like me to dry her on my knees?"

Queen Isolde

"Hmm.." Isolde said, looking down at Vernard thoughtfully. This was the first time that his voice had not held a hint of sarcasm. She was pleased, very pleased. "Now that you mention it, I think that perhaps you should remain on your knees."

Starting by her feet he used both hands to dry her legs all the way to her hips. All the while he looked up at her too afraid to gaze upon her perfect mound. He knew it was probably a trap and any thought of touching her there would mean he fell into it. Purposely avoiding her womanhood he then proceeded to dry her stomach before rising up to stand.

Queen Isolde

Vernard dried her both efficiently and without looking up any higher than her lower thighs. When he stood Isolde took that to mean that he was done. It seemed that part of his resistance and defiance had been tempered by her treatment of him thus far.

"You say you are a great warrior, a respected commander," Isolde said sharply "Though I don't know if I can believe you when you so purposely left a job incomplete. I am still wet Vernard. Attend to it, then you can dry yourself." Her voice was commanding, and if he looked at her her glare would be dangerous.

Vernard

He did not know how to react. Her voice had carried the tone that she would tolerate no insolence from him this time. Part of him felt uncomfortable attending to a woman so. He had never been forced to attend to a woman's needs and desires do. Yet there was a part of him that desired to touch her intimately, perhaps even gain some praise from her.

Stopping in his motion to rise, he nodded.
"Yes Queen Isolde."

He took the towel and gently ran it over the area between her thighs. He was careful not to rub to hard but instead rather patted the area on and around her womanhood. When her dark pubic hair
showed signs of being dry he ran the towel over her inner thighs before rising to his feet.

Quickly he attended to the remaining damp areas of her body, her chest, shoulders and breasts. He was very careful when drying her breasts and made sure not to rub the towel to vigorously over her nipples, but did savour the feeling of cupping the ample bosoms in his hands.

Satisfied that she looked dry, he stepped back, turned around and began to attend to his own still
damp body.

Queen Isolde

Vernard's gentle patting wasn't at all what she had expected but it was terribly efficient. When he started to dry himself Isolde decided that she would allow him to, he had been obedient in the end and she didn't want him to freeze before she had a chance to see how deeply his obedience ran.

"I am not done with you yet Vernard. You did as I asked but I am still not certain that you understand me well enough. When you are done drying yourself my servants will bring you through the parlour and into by bedroom. There, Vernard, you will learn true obedience."

Isolde nodded at her servants to let them know that this was what she expected of them, and then she turned and left the room without another look at Vernard trying to hide his raging erection beind the towel.

When Isolde got to her room she opened a smooth metal chest at the end of her silver four-poster bed and pulled out some implements that she thought might be useful to Vernard's training. She lined them up on the end of her bed carefully and then sat, naked and in all of her glory, waiting for her newest recruit to arrive.

Vernard

He wondered what her words about obedience had meant, and why her bedroom.
Was she going to tempt him further with promises of proving his love making skills, only to be put in his place.
Cursing his erections betrayal he looked for his tunic to cover his naked shame.
His arousal had told her of his desire and so he decided to resist her temptations, to be strong.

Vernard could not find his tunic and suspected one of the servants had removed it while he had bathed.
So instead he wrapped the towel around his waist, trying desperately to hide the now fully erect member.

He followed the servants to the Queen's chambers, the remnants of an erection still visible beneath the cloth as it shook from side to side with each agonising step.
Vernard was nervous about what was going to happen, this was a battlefield he had never faced before.

Elara was waiting outside the Queen's bedroom and smiled at him when he approached.

"I would remove that towel, her highness will not like it and you will be punished, perhaps even me for not teaching you respect initially."

Vernard couldn't tell if she was being serious so he gave her the towel before stepping into the room. Elara followed leaving the servants behind.

When he saw the queen he gasped, only part of him wishing she had been dressed. Then he saw the various impliments on her bed and his heart sank...he was going to be punished.

"What are those for?" there was real fear in his voice for the first time.

Last edited:
Queen Isolde

"What are those for?" Vernard's voice echoed through her bedroom chamber as he entered. Isolde smiled at him as a snow leopard would smile at its prey.

"To teach obedience of course." Isolde said, reaching over and running her hand along the polished wooden handle of a flogger with a hundred soft leather tails on it. She looked up at him again through her lashes and could see a spark of fear in his telling eyes. He was completely naked, which pleased her, and he had a very impressive erection standing at attention.

"Now be aware, Vernard, that being one of my Servants isn't just about being disciplined. I require respect as well. Now, I know that has to be earned, so while I am disciplining you I intend to teach you just why my people are happy to be under my rule. A rule that recognises the importance of our flesh, and how we can use it to our advantage. Come a bit closer Vernard, and tell me what your role was amongst me enemies."

Queen Isolde slid off her bed and reached for the flogger she had stroked before. At the last minute she thought better of it and took a leather paddle in hand instead.

"Oh, and before you even think about it," Isolde said warningly "If I get hurt the guards will know, and whatever you bestow upon me will befall your men."

"Now tell me about yourself." Isolde said, stalking towards him with a smile.

Vernard

He regarded her intently.
"You are brave to think I would not sacrifice myself and my men for the chance to rid ourselves of the enemy leader."
In truth he would gladly sacrifice himself but would not allow his men to be punished for his actions.
It was the way of his people, true freedom meant not allowing your personal desires or actions to
impact others against their wishes.

He studied the Queen as she stalked him.
Although he struggled to draw his eyes away from her, he finally bowed his head for fear of never
being able to turn away. Perhaps she would see it as a sign of submission but he did not care. He knew only that staring at her would give her more power.

Once again he considered hiding the truth of who he was, but then changed his mind, perhaps it would give him a chance to negociate for his people.

"I am the general of my people, I formulated the battle plans and am considered by many to be the leader of our free society."

He looked at the paddle in her hand.

"And as the founder of our revolution, do not think I will beg you for mercy."

Queen Isolde

"Beg for my mercy?" Queen Isolde said with a wry grin. "As leader of your revolution, if you begged for mercy, you would get none. I don't give mercy. The concessions I grant are hard earned, no amount of begging changes anything. "

Isolde walked towards him slowly, not caring about his thinly veiled threat to harm her. So, he was the leader of the revolution? Isolde had known that he was high up the ranks, but the leader? It would give her even more pleasure to try and show him what her people were about.

"And I'm not brave, not really." Isolde said, sliding her hand up and down the leather paddle, caressing the smooth surface like she would a lover's back. "Even if you did kill me, our people would move on. I, like my people, are transient and replaceable. There is a whole country of people devoted to our way of life, so don't think that killing me would help your cause. If you cut one head off a hydra another two will grow in its place. Better the enemy you know, yes?"

Isolde looked at Vernard more closely. His age was clear, but he was not old. His spirit and strength could be determined easily from the way he held himself. The amount of respect his men had shown him was particularly interesting. There were Generals and then there were Leaders; true Leaders. Vernard was clearly a Leader.

Isolde turned on her heel and strode over to the massive glass doors that covered the wall leading to the balcony. She unlatched the lock and then took her time pushing them open, relishing the cold air that blew in as it's icy fingers caressed her naked body, making her nipples harden and her mouth curve gracefully into a smile. She turned back to Vernard and walked towards him slowly.

"The cold is what makes out country unique, it is what has given women the power to rise and shake themselves free from the oppressive patriarchy of our forefathers and from people like yours. It is the cold that makes a person yearn for the warmth of another, it is the cold that clutches at your heart with icy fingers and makes you realise that sex it but sex; a person is a person regardless of their genitals. A warm body, Vernard, is worth the same amount be it male or female."

Isolde placed her free hand on his cheek tenderly before slowly tracing down neck and chest. His skin was already cool and soft beneath her touch, the muscles there but not heavily defined. He was very attractive, this leader of the 'Resistance'. She stopped when the tips of her fingers touched the start of his pubic hard and she took two steps back.

"Until you feel the cold, you will be allowed to feel no warmth." Isolde took a step back from him and fell into silence, merely looking into his eyes, her gaze a silent challenge. She had been playing this game for years, her body well adjusted to the icy gales sweeping through her lofty chambers.

Vernard

He sucked in his breath when her hand brushed against the start of his pubis, willing her hand to go lower. Since the start of his campaign against her people he had not known the comfort of a woman. The only chance he had, was when his men had captured one of the enemies captains. She had been an athletic woman, not unattractive. Vernard had been disturbed from his thoughts by the sounds of cheering. One of his men had intended to rape the captive and Vernard had to admonish the man for his actions. He had offered his enemy the comfort of his own warm tent and she had gladly accepted. Although she had offered to repay him with the warmth of her bod, Vernard had refused and when he woke in the morning the woman was gone. It was only when Vernard had seen her during the Marking that he realised what had happened. The woman had sacrificed herself at a chance to steal intelligence from the enemy. She had probably succeeded and maybe that had led to his defeat.

With her so close he had not felt the cold, the anticipation of her touch had warmed him and he had not even worried about his twitching manhood's betrayal. However when she stepped back he suddenly felt the rush of cold, as if the potential of her warm embrace had been ripped from him.

He knew he could withstand the cold for a brief time, but soon his body would be aching. What did she want from him. Did she want him to beg for the warmth of her paddle, or the warmth of her embrace. He tried to imagine himself victorious behind her bent over body, plundering her spirit with every deep thrust. But instead all he saw was her on top, victorious on her throne and patiently demanding his surrender.

Did she want him to ask to sooth her erect nipples, were they even so from the cold or was it the anticipation of breaking him. Was he to fall to his knees and ask how he should please her. That thought frightened him, he had never bowed before a woman.

He had to be strong, so instead he just stood there, eyes fixed on hers.

Queen Isolde

Queen Isolde watched the subtle shift of thoughts and emotions playing behind Vernrard's as he stood before her, naked, in the cold. Isolde had become leader of her people for her willingness to embrace their environment and use it to fuel her desire to help her people. Standing naked in the howling wind was not unusual for her; it was something she did when she'd had a long day, received bad news, or just needed to think. She found the frigid air exhilarating, it stung her skin and reminded her of what it was to be human just as surely as finding warmth in another's arms. That sort of warmth was clearly on Vernard's mind. Isolde could see his firm manhood just at the bottom of her vision and resisted the temptation to look down at his crowning glory. That, she thought, was for later. She had more important things to look after that the moment.

Isolde wanted to see how long Vernard would last, how long it would be before he gave in. Resisting the physical pain that this environment was difficult, and some people were remarkably strong-willed enough to stand the bite of winter for a long while before they needed relief. She knew that Vernard would be able to handle it for a long while as well; all good leaders needed the internal strength and fortitude that her test required of them. It was one thing to stand up to an enemy, and it was another entirely to stand up to an enemy when everything was on the line and your body is crying out in pain.

Queen Isolde continued to stand as still as a marble statue, her features set just the same. She would show this Vernard that she was tough as well, she would show him that she could withstand the worst that nature could throw at them, and then he would show him just how she and her people had learned to deal with Winter's bite. Perhaps then he might understand. Perhaps he would see what he had been fighting against, and not just his own tainted perception of it.

Vernard

As the minutes passed they became more agonising. Not only because the cold was seeping right into his bones, but because the despite that cold, his body still betrayed him.

Finally Vernard could bare it no longer. He needed shelter from the cold but could not find the heart to say it.

"What do you want from me?"

unconsciously his hands moved to cover his erection's shame.

Queen Isolde

Isolde couldn't help but be a little disappointed as Vernard covered his erection. He had such a nice manhood, it was a shame that he felt the need to hide it from her.

"What do I want?" Isolde asked softly, "It is not a matter of what I want or what you want. This is a matter of what you need to understand Vernard. You have led your people against mine, thinking our way of life was inferior and a blight on your society. You haven't had to face the white wastes of our country. Until know you have probably never known a cold so deep that it seeps into your bones and makes you desperate for relief."

Isolde reached up and placed a hand on his cheek gently. Even though she was just as naked as he was, her body was still warmer. She was used to this particular type of torture.

"Like I said before. The cold can make you realise that you and I, that my people and your people, are not that different. We do what we need to do to survive. In this environment? Survival is warmth. That is something you need to learn."

Isolde's hand trailed slowly down his chilled chest and her expression was serious. She raked her fingernails gently over the hands he was using to cover his manhood.

"There are several things that an keep us warm in this weather." Isolde explained. "I have a fireplace but no wood at the moment; out in the wild even a fire is a luxury. Another is clothing, but neither you nor I have any of that. Tell me Vernard, what is a third? What else do you think can warm us?"

Back