The Principle

I shut my eyes ,I was so sore ,my ass burned ,my pussy felt raw ,then the lashed across my tits .Yet I grew more excited as the pain rose .Where did a young woman of such tender age learn how to torture .I had been paying dearly to Mistress Gruella for almost 4 years on a monthly or semi monthly timetable .If she is in a really cruel mood she makes me wait for 2 months to inflict her torture on me ,by then I am so wound up the bitch makes me do things that would make most people pass out or puke or both .Now here was Mona giving me the same kind of beating ,she had not made me do any of the utter disgusting things Cruella did but maybe she didn't know how to do the really disgusting things ,OOwww the rod bite into my tender nipples ,she paused taking my nipples ,twisting them cruelly ,laughing ,tell me bitch just how much you like this ,her nails dug in ,I howled in anguish ,tell me she hissed or so help me I'll shove red hot paper clips through them .
Oh shit ,not that I thought ,it was one of the things Mistress Cruella did .Yes yes I love what your doing to me ,please don't stop .Oh I know how much pathetic sluts like your self like to be abused by younger women .Don't you slut ? yes please keep doing it I wailed

I walked over to her head. The rod was still in the air, ready to strike at a moments notice.

"Open your mouth, bitch." My pussy was just above her head. She hesitated.

I struck her pussy again. Her whole body cringed and she screamed.

"Now, bitch!! I want to pee."

how does one describe being in heaven and hell at the same time .I pleaded with Mona ,please what do you want to me .the pain lingered, the threat of the rod on my raw pussy was enough to make me want to obey her .She placed her pussy over top of my face and began to piss .The rod struck ,drink it pig or so help me I'll beat you until cunt lips are whipped off .She finished ,lick it clean .I was a mess ,the desk covered in her urine ,my hair soaked .Please I managed a whisper what do you want of me ..Oh nothing much ,just that I am going to own your ass ,you are my personal property .I will do what ever the fuck I want to you and you will accept it .The rod came down across my breasts .Ooowww I cried ,well, fuck slut is it a deal .She smirked I know the answer ,don't I .I could only nod ,yes you own me .

Last edited:
I was ecstatic when I heard her tell me that I owned her. I opened my bag and took out a black collar. It had a padlock on it. I put it around her neck and secured the lock.

"Now I own you. As long as you wear that collar, you belong to me. You cannot wear a bra or panties anymore. Now get up and put on your dress." I watched as she pulled on her dress.

"Now sit on your desk." I watched as she got up on her desk.

"Spread your legs," I ordered. I watched as her sore and welted pussy came into view.

I then took out my phone and took a picture. Flash!

"This is to insure your cooperation. Wouldn't the rest of your students like to see how you really are." I smiled.

I wasn't thinking clearly when I let her put the collar on me and take the picture .There I sat ,my hair matted from her piss .looking like I had just been hit by a tornado .It took just a few seconds to realize that she did indeed own me .My fate was in her hands ,she could ruin me by simply showing the picture .My long sought after career down the drain .There where people on the board who love to see loose my position and the photo of course would do it .
How am I going to go about with no bra or panties .I have to wear hose .May I please take a shower .I awaited her answer ,the smirk still on her face .

"Sure, you can take a shower. Remove your dress." I watched as her dress dropped from her body. I took a leash from the bag and attached it to the collar. I pulled her toward the shower.

"Put your hands behind you." I took a velco set of cuffs and attached them to her wrists. I then pulled the leash so she stumbled to the bathroom and in the shower. I then took out the camera again.

Flash!!

I thought ok what choice do I have ,she had that damn picture .I stood ,pulled my dress off .Standing naked ,I was now embarrassed .I obeyed her order putting my hands behind me.Shit ,the cuffs held ,I stumbled falling to my knees .Ow ow my knees hit hard .Mona laughed ,get up slut .The camera flashed ,I couldnt count how many times .Now she had photos of me stark naked .She turned the water on .Im goin g to leave you now ,lets see how long it takes for you to get those cuffs off .When I call for you to come to my room ,you had better be quik about it and you wear that sluty black dress with nothing on underneath . Do I make myself clear ? I nodded ,yes I under stand .
It took a while but I managed to get the cuffs off .She thankfully hadnt told me to keep the collar on so off it came as well. I had no idea when she would call me .What to do ,should I just resign and slink out of town ,but what would I put on my resume for my next job .To be perfectly honest with myself I had found it thrilling when Mona had humiliated me .It was what I paid Miss Cruella to do ,but Mona was so young and it had been personal with her ,not so with Cruella ,she was a pro .I pulled on clothes .I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if some of the staff ever found out ,I had made a few enemy's when I had arrived ,not that they didn't deserve every thing I had done but none the less some would love to have me in a position of being subservient to them .Ms Goodbody ,the one who had complained about Mona had a mean streak in her ,I now wondered if she had tried to seduce Mona ,who because of her dominant nature had rebuffed her advances and made an enemy of Ms. Goodbody .I was getting a headache trying to get it all straight .I had to get at the work piling up ,putting all the what if's behind me for the time being

Last edited:
I was waiting in her office, the riding crop in my hand. I couldn't wait for her to come out in that sexy black dress. I wanted to pull it up and spank her behind nice and red.

She walked in. She looked absolutely delicious.

"Pull up the dress, ms. slut. Up to the waist."

I waited until she did as she was told and gave her two clothespins.

"Pin up your dress. I want your pussy showing."

I watched as she pinned up her dress. Her naked pussy was exposed for the room to see. I wandered what jean would say to see her boss looking like this. I grabbed the phone again.

Flash!!

It was no use trying to reason with Mona ,I have work to do I explained ,it needs to be done today .
To fucking bad about you ,her sharp retort left no room for any mercy on her part .You'll do as your fucking told .She had ordered me to put on the black party dress ,no under wear .Standing shame faced with the fabric pinned above my waist ,pull one of your tits out .She was out to humiliate me as much as possible ,or so I thought ,I was to find out this was only the beginning .
The door opened ,in walked Jean with a huge smile on her face .Well well miss high and mighty is being taken down a few pegs.Mona handed her the rod ,have at it she smirked ,beat the fucking cow she deserves it .
The whipping began ,I bit my lip trying to enjoy the pain ,but this wasn't a Miss Cruella type of punishment ,it was inflicted to cause a lot of agony .The rod bite into my pussy ,ass and tit ,with all the strength Jean had .
Tag team Mona laughed as she took the whip from her ,beginning afresh .Get the dress off slut ,you need to be whipped all over .I let it slide to the floor ,standing naked ,as the beating continued .My entire body covered in welts .Bent over in horrible agony ,crying ,sobbing asking them to stop it made a perfect target of my ass .Get those legs apart Mona snarled ,as she brought the instrument of torture repeatedly between my spread legs .I slumped to the floor sobbing hopelessly begging them to stop .
On to step 2 ,it was Mona who handed me to dress .Put it on whore ,were going for a little walk It happened to be a long weekend and the school would be empty of students ,a lot of the staff were still here because of a procedure I had implemented in that a lot of extra work needed to be finished before the teachers could leave . They had not taken it lightly as most had to travel distances to get home and cutting into travel time meant they would be staying the teachers wing ..
The collar was reattached ,now for a nice walk ,lets let the staff ,who by the way for the most part hate you fucking guts ,see how we treat whores like you .I was led out into the hall

Jean and I took turns whipping the flesh on ms. Laura's body. Welts rose from her ass, pussy. I turned her on her back and began to whip her breasts. Angry red lines appeared across her swollen globes. I then pulled her up, threw the dress back at her and told her to put it on. I put the collar on, fixed with the padlock and leash, then pulled her toward the door.

"We are going to take a walk down the hall, maybe visit a few classrooms. I"m sure the teachers would be glad to see you in costume. Maybe they would like to take turns whipping your ass."

Please no .I'm begging you ,don't let other staff see me like this .I knew I would loose all credibility if the teachers who had stayed for the long weekend seen me like this .
Most of them hate your fucking guts Jean laughed ,maybe you might win some of them over when they know they have nothing to fear from you .We are going to see Ms Goodbody first Mona added ,lets see how she reacts to her boss licking her shoes ,or would you rather have me send the members of the board pictures of our little party .I shook my head miserably ,picking up the dress pulling it on .May I at least have some underwear ,please .
that's all your getting slut ,we want you to able to get that dress up over your ass for all to see .
I was led down the hall to Ms Goodbodys room ,pushed through the door .The look on her face turned from amazement to that of amusement ,then she began laughing .Well well what have we here .get the dress up whore ordered Mona .I took the hem lifting it to my waist .The welts where starting to turn blue ,might as well show her your tits to .I did as instructed the thought of the board seeing my pictures a constant reminder

Last edited:
I watched as Ms Goodbody gazed at ms. laura, her blue welts across her ass, welts covering her tits. Ms. Goodbody smiled, knowing that she now also had a plaything. She pulled the dress over Laura's head. Laura was now naked in the classroom. Ms Goodbody approached her then gripped her left nipple with her thumb and forefinger. laura cried out, her tits already tortured. ms. goodbody then pulled laura over a desk, her ass in the air. ms goodbody took a meter stick and raised it in the air.

SMACK!! SMACK!! laura cried out as the meter stick made her ass dance.

FLASH!! I took another picture of laura shrieking.

she held nothing back as the stick beat me on the welts from the previous whipping .Remember how you tried to get me fired after the board had hired me ,well its payback time miss high and mighty .Wait until I tell Mildred about you ,yes its the same Mildred that is the board president and my some time lover .When you are marched in to the board room in front of a few select members ,well their going to love it .She stood back raising the stick ,bringing it down across the back of my thighs .I couldn't keep still a moan of agony escaped my lips. I going to whip you until you cant stand ,it came out raspy like she was having a sexual high .The beating continued ,for how long a had lost track ,I was hurting so badly I was at the point of passing out

I began to breathe heavily, my pussy dripping. I moved closer to laura's face, her eyes closed. I then spread my legs and grabbed her hair.

"Lick my pussy, slut." I commanded.

I pulled her toward my pussy. she began to lick my soft pussy lips. I moaned and thrust my pelvis so my pussy rubbed against her mouth. Her lips entered my cunt. I was in heaven.

I couldnt believe what was happening .That bitch Goodbody was grinning from ear to ear as Mona lowered her pussy , sitting on my face .It wasnt about sex now ,it was plain and simple a power trip ,she had given the camera to Goodbody who was taking pics fast and furious .I would be in their power for as long as they wanted to control me .Mona's wet pussy settled on my mouth ,grinding her hips pushing my head ino the desk .Fingers dug painfully into my cunt ,pulling and twisting .I gave a scream ,Mona shouted ,yes do it more I can feel her yelling .For a second I was afraid Goodbodybwas trying to rip me apart .

I could hear laura moan, Goodbody's fingernails scratching her pussylips. I held onto her head, pulling it against my pussy. I could feel her tongue darting inside my cunt. I thrust my pelvis forward, then back. It felt so good. My juices were flowing down into her mouth.

Goodbody then took a pic of laura eating me.

Flash!!

I was kind of getting in to eating Mona's pussy ,I think she was as well .My tongue lapping at her ,tasting that sweet juice .The deep voice of a man made me jerk my head to one side .In the doorway stood Eric Von Straten ,the asshole who ran the chemistry department .It looks like a party ,mind if I join .He and I had butted heads on numerous occasions .I knew he had put in for the principles position and hadn't been happy when I was chosen .
Edna Goodbody laughed ,you'll have to wait your turn ,as you can see Miss sluty cunt is busy .Mona pushed herself back down on my face twisting ,moaning close to orgasm .
This had to stop ,I tried to raise up ,Edna twisted the flesh between my legs ,finish her you fucking whore ,then we'll see how good a cocksucker you are .The pain shot through me making me obey her orders

I thrust, rubbing her across her face. I looked at Mr. Von Straten. He gave me a C in chemistry. I didn't really deserve it, but he took pity on me. He kept staring at me, especially at my legs.

I closed my eyes, pressed my legs together on each side of laura's head. I moaned, shuddered, then came!

I took a deep breath. Eric pulled his cock out of his pants.

"My turn," he said.

Mona 's trembling stopped ,she got off the desk and my face grinning .Very well done Miss sluto now lets see how you look with a cock in your mouth .Eric was staring at her naked body ,I'm sure he would have preferred the younger Mona but then his gaze fell on me ,my body exposed to him with all the welts from the whippings .
I jumped up ,this has gone far enough ,there is no way I'm going to give him a blow job .Mona held up the camera .You'll do exactly as your fucking told slut or these pics will be all over the internet ,lets see how long you keep your job.I hung my head in shame ,she had me and she knew it .
Please Mona don't do this to me ,I'll do what you want but don't make me service him .I begged her rears forming in the corner of my eyes.It was Edna who broke in ,don't listen to the cunt Mona if it her in your shoes she'd have beaten the shit out of you by now.
On your knees whore ,my pleading hadn't done anything to make her change her mind.Mr Vonstraten if you please ,your whore awaits .I dropped to my knees ,he stood in font of me with his cock hanging down just beginning to get hard .
Do you want to fuck her first Mona asked .he hesitated ,well I assume this wont be a one time experience he laughed so if she sucks me off now ,I'll fuck her next time .You can have her anytime you want and however you want Mona slyly smiled just keep giving me a passing grade
It was all it took as he pushed the head of his dick past my lips into my mouth ,holding my hair driving it down my throat .Suck it bitch ,suck my cock until I cum in your mouth and then you had better swallow it .
I would have done just about anything to not have to swallow a mans cum but having no choice I was resigned to my fate .the damn flash lite up the room as Mona took as may pics as fast as could ,of me naked on my knees with a cock buried deep in my mouth .

"You are not sucking fast enough!!" I exclaimed. I grabbed you by the arms pulling you over the student desk. I grabbed the yardstick and took aim at your ass.

SMACK!! SMACK!!

You yelled out loud and begged for mercy. Again and again, I made your ass red.

Eric went over to your mouth. "Suck it like you mean it, slut," he commanded.

You opened your mouth and took him in. You began to suck, then moved your mouth to the side, pulling his swollen shaft.

Meanwhile, ms goodbody took out a strap on dildo and put it on. It was black and 9 inches long. She moved between your legs.

I almost bit the awful cock in my mouth as the dildo Ms Goodbody had on touched my anus .I jerked away from the dick ,turning ,there is no way in hell your going to fuck my ass.Flash .
are you sure ,it was Mona ,another flash .Oh damn it why oh why had I ever gotten involved with Mona ,life had been so easy with Jean but I had to screw it up with that cunt Mona ,who would have thought a girl of her tender age would have turned into a sadistic bitch .What choice did I have ,I turned back took the cock back into my mouth ,
I was going to lube up the dildo and your ass hole bitch but after that outburst Im going to fuck your ass dry .Reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart ,now,Edna sounded pissed.
The tip of the dildo probed my anus ,just the thought of being raped by her made me want to weep .I had never had anything in my rectum .She thrust hard ,the dry dildo wouldn't enter ,she jammed hard ,the tip pushing past the sphincter .I managed to scream even though Vonstrattens cock was buried in my throat .She backed out a little grabbed my hips and rammed the strap on deep into my bowel .Almost but not quit she laughed ,as my screams of agony must have been heard through out the school

Last edited:
My pussy dripped as edna approached laura. She spread her legs then pressed the dildo's head against her small hole. She pushed. laura screamed, almost biting off the cock in her mouth. edna pushed again, her dildo going past her sphincter. laura was filled, her lips still sucking eric's cock. I grabbed my camera and "FLASH!"

"A great pic, laura."

The fingers tightened in my hair ,the cock thrusting in out faster ,he was moaning .The strap on banged in and out of my ass ,every time she pulled back it felt like my insides where being pulled out ,it rammed back in ,the pain was horrendous .Eric pulled back so just the head of his member was in my mouth ,the hot cum filled my mouth ,the cock rammed back in .Swallow it bitch every fucking drop ,Mona keep clicking the camera ,but only her face not ours .Vonstraten finished as I sucked the last of his sperm down my throat .
I had never dreamed that I could feel this wretched ,I was utterly humiliated as the cock was pulled from my ass .Edna came around to my face ,Open your mouth slut ,its your shit and blood ,you clean it .I turned my head ,I was going to puke ,she would have none of it ,Erci had wiped some of the cum in my hair ,she now grabbed me pulling my head around ,shoving the vile thing between my lips .Lick it clean whore she snarled or I'll rip your nipples off .The filthy cock went into my mouth down my throat ,then back out so I could lick it clean .Swallow it she repeated ,you might as well get used to it cause your going to be doing this a lot

I watched as Edna pointed the bloody dildo at laura's mouth. I could not believe she would shove that dirty cock in her mouth. But she did! FLASH!! I took another picture of laura sucking on her dirty, bloody cock.

I grabbed another strap on from Edna's bag. It was red and about 10 inches. I strapped it on my body. One side entered my wet pussy and the other side i pointed at laura's wet pussy. I spread her legs. Then I entered her juicy cunt.

The bile came up in my throat ,I managed to swallow it back down including the awful stuff on the dildo .I felt some thing at my pussy then it filled me ,oh wow it was the first good feeling since this mess I was in started .Get more pics Edna Mona yelled as she fucked me .Leaning close to my ear she said softly ,your my bitch arent you .Her figers found my nipple ,twisting hard ,I sobbed yes I,m your bitch .laughing she drove the cock deep inside .

Back