The Principle

My hand reached for the rod on her desk. "Please, please, be gentle with me!" I begged. She looked at me sternly. I knew that this would be another hard punishment session. A tear dropped from my eye.

I handed her the rod, trembling. I was naked and defenseless. What would happen to me now? Would my behind be welted again? It hurt so much the last few days. I could barely sit down and concentrate on my studies.

What do you have to say for your self ,Miss Goodbody is of the opinion that you lust after her ,is that true .Answer me girl .I was hoping for an affirmative from her ,it would make it a lot easier to bend her to my will .The blush on her face again deepened ,I had my answer before she opened her mouth .

I gasped at the question. I looked at my principal, ashamed to tell her the truth. So, I tried to lie. "No ma'am, I don't know what Ms. Goodbody is talking about." But I remember staring at her breasts, at her lips, at her legs.

I blushed as I tried to deny the attraction.

I got up ,walking around my desk ,I see the fear in her eyes .Running my fingers down her back ,caressing her bum ,drawing my finger in the valley between her cheeks .I slight moan escaped her ,reaching around I stroked her nipples ,then cupping her breasts .Tell me again how you don't lust after Ms. Goodbody I breathed into her ear .My fingers trailed down her tummy ,lightly stirring the public hair .This time the moan was much more audible .It sounded more like a whoop of ecstasy ,when I touched her moist lips I thought she would collapse .A sob of joy ,yes Missy I have your number ,but first the punishment ,If I where to make her fully mine it would take some carful planning .I picked up the rod ,no please don't stop she almost wailed .

Last edited:
Her fingers were traveling across my breasts, resting on my nipples. The began to swell, her fingers moved across my stomach and pulling at my pubic hair. I almost jumped right there, I was so worked up. Then she talked about the punishment. No!! She was going to take the rod to me!

"Please, no!! not again!! It hurt so bad last time!!" I begged. I took a step back, but she pulled me toward her.

completely naked ,she was a feast for the eyes ,rarely would one see such a beautiful girl at her age .I was momentarily taken in by her loveliness .I sensed her pleading not to be punished was not what she really wanted ,my experience in counseling told me she was indeed looking for attention ,some thing she had never had from her parents .AS I held the rod I thought she was going to voluntarily bend over the desk ,but she needed the assurance that it wasn't her doing but mine ,another way of distancing herself as what she no doubt thought was a perversion .My fingers where still damp from fondling her pussy ,I raised them to my mouth discretely licking the moisture .
Over the desk Mona quick now ,spread those legs wide .Get that bum up .She was silent now ,clenching her ass cheeks in anticipation of the blows ,it would be useless to tell her to relax as it would hurt less ,but maybe she knew that and wanted to pain I myself had experienced the very same thing when I visited the woman who was the dominatrix that I visited from time to time when I needed to let go of all the responsibilities of running the school ,the harder she beat me the more I craved for her to strike me harder .
I raised the rod ,I wanted the first one to be very hard ,back behind my shoulders then bringing ti down with all my strength The resounding smack left an immediate red strip ,before she had even a chance to cry out I brought the rod down again ,harder it that was possible .I wanted her to hurt so badly she would cling to me for comfort .Again I raised the rod .

I bent over the desk, pushed by my principal's hand. My behind, exposed to her whims, was high in the air, squirming, waiting for the first blow. I held onto the sides of the desk, hoping that would lessen the pain. I spread my legs at her command. Then i heard the rod SWISH in the air. It landed on my behind, bring a welt in the air. I tried to scream, but another landed on my ass!! My behind danced as she struck again, and again. I cried, tears running from my face.

The tears where real enough ,but the way her butt moved ,humm .She was rubbing her pussy against the desk .The little bitch is getting off ,no sense in increasing the to punish her it only made her hotter .I stopped ,watching and waiting ,a cry of disappointment ,a sob then her hand went between her legs .I was about to pull it back when her legs trembled ,then stiffened ,the slut was having an orgasm .
Well well ,this was working out better then I had imagined .She collapsed ,her tits hard on the desk ,her still splayed ,I ran my hand over her sopping wet cunt ,sliding 3 fingers in easily ,she moaned loudly .You like this I see as I manipulated her erect clit ,bringing a another sob of ecstasy .I dropped to my knees unable to help myself ,I wanted desperately to taste the sweet juices running down her thighs .My tongue dipped into her wide open pussy .Ah the elixir of the gods ,I couldn't get enough .lapping her swollen lips drinking in her nectar. She managed to flip on to her back giving me better access to her sex .Oh ya eat me it was almost a scream as I felt her thighs tighten on my face

I moaned when she stopped whipping me. My ass was hot, but my pussy was even hotter. It was dripping. My hand moved between my legs. My fingers found my clit. Two fingers moved back and forth, my body aching for more. Then I pushed the two fingers inside my cunt! My ass danced as my fingers pumped in and out of my pussy. Then I felt a wet tongue licking me!!

I jumped as her tongue entered in my hot box!! Squirming, I turned all the way round, on my back, my legs spread. I then lifted my legs to wrap around her neck. I thrust my body forward. I yearned for more of her tongue in me!!

I dove in like a woman possessed ,she was so wet I was afraid I'd drown ,her legs wrapped around my head ,I had to forcibly push back a bit to breathe ,her pussy was so inviting I only stopped for a couple of breathes and continued .Her ass bounced so much I had a difficult time keeping up .Her legs tightened even more if that was possible ,she had an incredible orgasm that seemed to go on forever ,twisting thrusting her hips ,her hands in my hair screaming eat me bitch eat my fucking cunt .I was only to happy to comply lapping her sweet juices as she went limp her legs falling to apart .I was so fucking horny I had to get her to do me .I quickly stripped ,pulled her to the floor ,straddled her face ,my cunt on her lips . Quit a little show you two .Shit Jean was leaning against the wall a smirk on her face ,how long has she been there So how come you never play the sub with me ,the smirk still there as she asked .I can see now why you go and visit your Domme ,oh yes Miss cunt eater I know all about your pain fetish .It seemed Mona didn't give a rats ass about Jean as her tongue found my button

I heard Jean tell Ms Laura "Why don't you play the sub with me?" I thrust again, holding Ms. Laura's head against my pussy. I was pulling her hair. Ms Laura was loving it, licking my pussy, pressing her tongue inside my cunt. I reached for the rod and flicked it against her bottom. SMACK!! SMACK!! Her ass jumped and she groaned.

What the hell ,I tried to get back but Mona's strong legs held my head like a vice .I had left the rod lying close by ,she has picked it up ,the sting made me shudder ,my face buried into her pussy ,the rod struck again much harder .
Jean laughed ,you fucking slut ,all this time you've let on that your the ultimate dominatrix but your nothing but a fucking wimpy slut .Give me the rod Mona ,keep her head clamped ,I'm going to give this cunt what she deserves .I shouted for her to stop ,I'll fire your sorry ass you fucking whore .The thighs held me tight .
After I beat you to a pulp your going to have my resignation ,she laughed again ,2 years of being whipped and fucked over by you ,always the promise that I was your girl well its pay back time .Mona hands buried them selves in my hair holding me tightly .
Now bitch your going to feel the pain .She laid it on me hard ,a lot harder than the Domm I visited on occasion ,Jean was after revenge ,Mona was obviously getting off on helping her .The blows came swiftly ,hardly a pause between them .The pain was over whelming ,I started to beg for mercy ,sobbing for her to stop .her breathing grew labored as the more I pleaded the worse it got .I knew my ass was raw ,the skin broken in a lot of places .
slide down a little Mona ,I want to be able to get at her whores cunt .I was to weak to even protest ,the rod struck my pussy with such velocity I screamed in pain I went on and on .they flipped me over and she went at my tits ,bent on beating them to a bloody pulp .
At last she stopped .There you cunt ,now I'm out of here ,you and your new toy can fight it out who is going be who's slave .But then I guess you may be her new toy .She laughed loudly ,the door slamming shut .I wondered if others had heard me screaming .I slide to the floor .Mona sat in a chair ,her legs splayed getting her breath back also weak from assertion

I had already cum twice as my legs onto Ms. Laura's neck. Then Jean moved toward me and grabbed the rod. She moved behind Ms. Laura and took aim! SMACK!! SMACK!! Welts rose from her ass. She was dancing to and fro as I held on for dear life. Jean turned her over and began whipping her breasts. Laura cried out as her welts rose from her breasts. Then she struck her pussy. Laura jumped and whimpered. I knew she had cum.

Completely exhausted I lay on the floor so sore I couldn't move .Mona was starting to stir ,she lightly kicked my breast .Hey slut lady get up ,she growled .I had to make my move to nip this in the bud ,I had no desire to become her slave ,a little playing was fine but she seemed to have turned from a submissive school girl into a sadistic Domme .I managed to get to my feet ,she sat in the chair with a smirk on her face ,the shoe is on the other foot so it seems .I launched myself at her knocking her to the floor .We'll see who wears the shoes you fucking whore I snarled .I pulled her legs up and spread them holding her on her shoulders ,placing my still booted foot against her cunt grinding hard .shoving my toe into her gaping hole .Sweating with exertion I shoved it in ,she screamed trying to get away .I would have none of it grinding my foot into her sulty cunt ,now you fucking bitch what do you have to say now

I thought I would have my way with her, ordering ms. laura to get up. But she quickly knocked me to the floor and grabbed my legs. Then she pushed her shoe into my cunt!! I screamed, trying to back away from her, but she held me fast. The toe of her shoe pushed further into my sore pussy. It spread me wide. It filled me. I moaned with desire.

The little bitch she actually like the toe of my boot in her snatch .Well don't that beat all . She was a bit of a mess from the beating .I pulled her to her feet .
If your a good girl and behave I will stop the punishment for today .No moer of your nonsense ,trying to dome me now if you agree you can get cleaned up in shower ,but I want you to remain naked when your done ,understand ? She nodded her agreement but had a mischievous grin on her face when I told her about not domming me and off she went to the shower .
The little bitch knew that I had a sub side ,it had been plain when that whore Jean had spilled about my visits the my Mistress and the way I had carried on when being beaten .It wasn't so bad that if she wanted to whip me on occasion but she the kind of personality that would want to be in charge in short order and if pushed I would submit and it would be her that I would be a slave to instead of the other way round .If it happened it would happen nothing I could do about it except try to keep her under my thumb .The water shut off ,another moment or so she appeared naked .posing in the doorway ,the little smile on her face .Fuck she was gorgeous ,I was practically frothing at the mouth ,right then if she had ordered me to run bare ass through the school I would have done it .Come here girl ,I wanted to se her reaction ,if she would obey ,deliberately hesitate ,out right refuse ,it was time to find out .I wanted nothing more at this moment to go down on her sweet pussy

Last edited:
I went to the shower. The water felt good on my flesh. My behind was sore and welted, but my pussy was hot. I wanted her. She mentioned domming her. Could I do it? I walked out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I wiped it across my breasts, then behind my back. I then walked out to her office. I smiled at her.

"Get on your knees, slut!" i ordered. I wondered if she would do it.

The sight of her naked body made me weak in the knees .I cant ever remember wanting another female as I wanted to have sex with this goddess .Ay that moment in time she was a goddess ,the smirk on her the way she stood ,legs apart just enough to show me a vision of dominance ,her crossed over her breasts ,hair still wet from the shower .But damn it she had figured me out ,well between her and that fucking Jean .
I put my natural response behind me ,so infatuated was I with her .She sensed and I suppose saw my capitulation .I swallowed hard ,walked unsteadily to where she stood . Her smirk grew ,pointing to the floor in front of her ,right here whore .I obeyed ,not able to take my eyes off her beautiful pussy lips ,licking my own lips which hadn't escaped her .She raised her foot ,rubbing it along my face ,lick it slut ,once more I obeyed .Between my toes was the command .She drew back ,strip and do it on your knees .I struggled but managed to remove every thing .still kneeling my eyes on her crotch < she reached down lifted my breast ,well your tits have sagged like the whore that you are ,she bounced it taking the nipple squeezing it hard .I think I'll call you saggy tits she laughed .
I knew it was terribly unfair as my breasts where as perky as a teens but realized I was her way of humiliating me , she pinched harder ,tell me how your tits are hanging down slut ,Yes I gasped they are saggy tits .She twisted my nipple bringing a cry of protest from me .She pulled me to my feet by my breasts .I can do what ever the fuck I want to you cant I .I nodded ,yes .Tell me bitch I want you to tell me .
You can do what ever you want to me .please your hurting me .

I pinched her nipples again, harder than the last time. She gasped as I my two fingers held onto her swollen orbs.

"Look at me, slut." I commanded.

She looked at me, her eyes yearning.

"Do you want this pussy?" I spread my legs wider, moved one step closer to her lips.

She nodded.

"Lick it then, now!"

It's what Iv been waiting for ,she standing with her legs apart ,her hands on her hips leaving no doubt who is in control .I creep forward on my knees licking my lips ,I can see the dew on her pubic hair ,she had just finished pissing and had not wiped ,I eagerly used my tongue to clean her savoring the sweet taste of her nectar. She laughed ,well well so you like piss ,we can give you lots after you get me off .She jerked my hair pulling my face into her crotch I closed my eyes ,it was heaven licking her sucking on her swollen clit ,running my tongue up and down the full length of her slit reveling in the taste of her .she began to moan softly at first then louder ,she was on the verge of Cuming ,it had only taken seconds ,I slowed wanting to extend the passion ,she would have none of it ,almost pulling my hair out of my head ,yelling eat it you fucking bitch ,eat my cunt .

I pulled her head closer to my cunt. Her tongue was magic, flicking inside my wet pussy. I thrust my pelvis forward. Again and again, my thighs converged on the sides of her head. I shuddered, then came. My juices flowed out of my pussy and across her lips and down my thighs. I grabbed the riding crop and swung it in the air.

SMACK!! It landed on her ass. She tried to twist away, but my legs held her head steady.

SMACK!! SMACK! The crop made her ass red.

What the hell ,the crop strikes me hard ,reaching around the side of me ,she speeds up the blows ,I cry out in pain ,please stop it hurts .she only laughs ,so its not so nice when the shoe is on the other foot . I really do like being beaten ,but how do I convey that to her ,she might stop if she knows what a pain slut I really am .
to late she stops .me thinks you protest to much ,I'm not hitting you very hard .Lets see how you like to be really whipped .she has the upper hand ,fetch me the rod bitch .I get up and get the rod that I had beaten her with ,hand it to her .Bend over the desk ,I want the skin over your ass to pulled tight .it hurts a lot more that way .Mona has done this before ,she is very skillful at swinging the rod ,after a dozen or so I am in pain ,its becoming very uncomfortable ,in fact its down right agonizing .I now beg her for mercy .
You fucking bitch you know how to hand it out but not take it ,well we are a long way from stopping ,when I'm done with you ,you'll be standing for week ,I'm going to rip the skin from your whores ass .The beating continued

I placed my hand on her lower back, keep her still as I raise the rod in the air. It comes down hard. SWISH!! Another welt rises from her behind. Ms. Laura shudders then cries out. My pussy drips as I continue to strike her bottom. SWISH!! SWISH!! She begs for mercy. "No, no, my pretty, you belong to me now. I'm not done with you yet. There will be many more welts that crisscross your ass." SWISH!! SWISH!!

Damn it all ,I'v lost all control ,how can this be ,how can I run a girls college being a sub to one of my students .Another slash from the rod .keep that ass up and tight she barks ,I wont tell you again ,or perhaps you'd like it better if I whipped your filthy cunt .
AS much as I loved pain I didn't relish the thought of having my pussy whipped ,the way she was flailing me it would be raw .No please not my pussy I managed to sob .
She hesitated ,I think that's just what you need ,your cunt and your tits .Get those legs apart you fucking whore ,dirty filthy cunts like you need to be reminded who owns who .
It was remarkable how much she sounded like the Mistress I visited, they could have learned from the same person .I did as she commanded spreading legs shoving my ass back to give her access to my crotch .She stroked it gently ,murmuring when I get done with this you'll be reminded every time you piss for at least a month ,and then I'll work on your tits

Last edited:
My fingernails raked across her sore ass, then between her legs. They traveled across her wet pussy lips. They were trembling and eager. I raised the rod. SWISH!! SWISH!! ms. laura cried out. Her ass was quivering in pain. She whimpered. I struck her cunt again and again. She screamed, the pain becoming unbearable.

I dragged her to the ottoman by the couch. "Lie on your back, slut," I told her. She did as she was told, her breasts pointed in the air, her legs spread, her pussy welted. My hand on her shoulder, I raised the rod again. sWish!! SWISH!! Two welts rose across her breasts. She cried out again.

Back