The Poetry Forum: 2008

I still recall the fateful night when quite a few of us flashed the boobies it was supposed to be for an hour but I couldn't take the pace!

Thank you Pandy, I'm going to keep you in my heart forever because of this poem. *Muah* :heart:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I am happy to be in your heart, SB. You're a dear person. I was going to say that I wasn't sure how much of my New Year's Resolution I met. I did in fact read a lot more modern poetry. I am not sure the extent to which it impacted my writing or if my writing got weightier over the year. But the fact that I wrote at least one poem that had an impact on at least one person gives me the idea that it wasn't so bad. :)

:rose:

Hope you are well, SB. You're in my heart too.

I still recall the fateful night when quite a few of us flashed the boobies it was supposed to be for an hour but I couldn't take the pace!

I remember that too. lol. It forever alienated someone I was interested in. I guess I should be grateful for that. ;)

I remember that too. lol. It forever alienated someone I was interested in. I guess I should be grateful for that. ;)

I remember that and how hurt you were by it but you are better than 'someone' with no sense of humour especially one who can dish out such pain to someone as nice as you :rose: I think I overdid the someones there but you get my gist! Besides which I have been overdoing it on the mead at a madieval banquet lol

This is one of my favourite threads of the year. The variety of art and the poems born of the art is fantastic.

Good call PoeTesse. (Yes, I do need to call you that at least once in every post to you, lol. It's a sign of my love for you.) Tzara's Ekphrastic thread and Jami-Neo's Five Senses Challenge were my two favorite threads this year. Both produced excellent poetry and are gifts that keep on giving. Both are from poets who always have great challenge ideas.

And I have noticed Ms. Swirly lurking about of late, another poet who always has wonderful challenge ideas, so I am hopeful for 2009. :)

Back