The One Night Stand (closed)

"Mmm now I remember this," Yvette moaned as she sat up on the edge of the desk. She grabbed he hand and pulled Ian to his feet so they could move to the bed.

She finished undressing and climbed up on the bed before she grabbed his pants and pushed them all the way down. "That was awesome Ian. I've never had desk sex before," she said with a giggle as she pulled him down on top of her. Her lips found his easily and she pushed her tongue in his mouth as her hands roamed across his back.

Cum was still leaking out of her pussy but still she wanted more. Yvette vaguely remembered going more than once that first night and figured she why not give it a shot again. As her tongue slithered in and and out of his mouth, Yvette reached down do grab his still slick cock in her fist and stroked it gently.

“Careful” Ian murmured flexing underneath her as his hands ran up and down her back slowly “If you don’t watch out you will awaken him all over again” He remarked laughing as his cock began to respond to her touches. In seconds he was fully hard his cock throbbing in her hands as he reached up and kissed her passionately.

“I love a woman who can keep up with my libido” He said kissing her his tongue sliding into her mouth “A woman who can fuck and make love with me all night” He said his tongue leaving her mouth to trail down her neck in slow teasing circles.

"Your libido," she said with a breathy chuckle as he run his tongue along her neck. Yvette smiled as her hand slipped into his hair, the other working his cock against her slit. "You have no idea who you're messing with. I've got three years worth of pent up sexual tension to deal with...we're only getting started," she said before she pushed him onto his back.

She let out a little growl as she climbed on top of him, and sat down on his cock. She leaned back, her hands on his ankles as she slowly bounced up and down his shaft. "Fuck you got a nice cock," she moaned as she bucked in his lap. Her tits bounced wildly as she balanced on the balls of her feet. Her knees spread wide.

“Well baby trust me when I say you will never go a day without getting my cock” He said to caught up in the moment to remember she was here only temporarily “I will fuck you ever day if I can” He said guiding her up and down on his cock as he watched her adjust.

He groaned in pleasure the minute she changed and squatted on his cock. The lewd look as well as the superior handle it gave her threatened to send him over the edge. She was nothing like any one he had been with before smilingly able to match him fuck for fuck and turn the tides on him.

He was more than happy to give up control a bit

“Oh fuck baby that’s good oh thats so fucking good” He said straining his hips so that she would still be fully impaled on his cock “Oh FUCK”

There were so wrapped up in one another neither one noticed the lights flicker slightly or the door to the bathroom move open ever so slightly.

The lights flickering gave her pause and Yvette shift her eyes at the lamp, but it wasn't enough for her to stop. She figured it was them knocking the bed into the bedside table. That didn't explain the rest of the lights but she was too busy enjoying herself to question it further.

Instead she changed her posture, bringing her hands to his chest and setting her knees down on the mattress as she made slow circles with her hips. A coy smile came to her lips as she looked down at Ian, his face flush and glistening with sweat. "Every day huh," she said with a giggle. "You sure you can handle that Doctor cause it feels like..."

The sound of the chair banging into the bed cut her off and she froze in Ian's lap. Slowly she turned to face the end of the bed, but her laptop caught her eye. The pictures she'd taken earlier were cycling across the screen, then all of a sudden the audio began to play. Goosebumps raised on her arms and the hair on the back of her neck stood on end.

"Ian..."Then all the room went black. The only light came from the monitor and on the screen was the picture she took of the ghost. William.

In looked up taking in the paranormal activity in the room and the picture of William “seems some one followed us out of the hospital” Ian said looking around with curiosity and not fear.

“I don’t think he will harm us” Ian said reluctantly pulling out of her and moving off the bed “Isnt that right William?” He said looking at the picture.

The bathroom door opened again on its own accord and Ian turned raising an eyebrow “I promise you we are going to work on reuniting you with Evie can you give us some time? We found her and were going to go back and try to find her in the hospital” He explained shivering as the temperature in the room steadily declined

"But she might not even be at the hospital," Yvette whispered as she pulled the blankets up around herself. Her teeth were chattering now with the chill in the room and she scrambled to the edge of the bed where Ian stood. "All we have is her name. We could find where she buried if she died there."

A switch went off in her head and Evie moved to the chair. Google was always a great place to start any sort of research and she set to it, typing the woman's name into the search bar. "If we could find out what happened to her, maybe were she was buried, then maybe we could actually do something."

She reached to grab the recorder and turned it on. "William can you tell us how she died...When she died...apparently Evie Cortaz is a fairly common name." Just as she was about to rewind, numbers started to pop up in the search bar.

"What the fuck is that?!"

He followed after her sex momentarily forgotten as he glanced at the screen. The number kept coming alternating between moving rapidly and slowing down to a crawl. Ian could still feel Williams presence as well the cold spot and the electric activity.

“Hang on” He said scanning the numbers and pulling out his phone he typed them in working furiously for a few minutes before he let out small whoop.

“It’s a date” He said handing her his phone “May 20 1880 it must be the date she died” He said softly looking up “we can use this to find her William thank you” he called to him happily.

"We sure can," Yvette said, already working her fingers across the keys and it wasn't long before she found the woman's grave site and a death announcement.

"I don't think it's just her he's looking for," she said frowning as she pointed at the screen. "Says she and the baby died during the birth...that's awful. No wonder he can't cross." Yvette sent the information to her phone so they could access it on the go and turned to Ian. "Can we go tomorrow? A grave yard is way too creepy to be in at night."

As soon as she said it, the lights came back up and the temperature in the room began to rise, but Yvette stayed wrapped in the blanket. "I think he's gone now," she whispered, her eyes trailing around the room.

“It would seem like it” Ian murmured looking around and noting the rising temperature. For good measure he walked over flicking the lights on and off to check them. He disappeared into the bathroom to do the same thing then finally cam back still naked as eh flopped onto her bed.

“He is gone” He said sighing in relief and finally smiling at her “hard to believe he followed us and we were able to find her they must be very eager to get back to each other”

He looked at the address his expression turning into a frown “do you think since he is hanging around us if we go he will be able to go?” Ian asked raising an eyebrow at her “I am not sure how I works I want to reunite them maybe there is some thing on it in the internet” He said coming over to her and looking at he computer placing his hands on her shoulders as he did.

He looked down biting his lip “god your beautiful” He murmured his eyes flashing with intensity as he took her in “And you handled your self well you sure know how to make a guy fall hard and fast”

Yvette smiled up at him until that last part.

"..you sure know how to make a guy fall hard and fast”

That's exactly what she didn't want to hear. It was bad enough that she was getting attached to Ian but she wasn't willing to play fast and loose with his emotions like she was with her own. But it was already out there now and there was no taking it back. The best she could do was pretend she never heard it.

"I think it's safe to assume he can follow us anywhere since he showed up here. What concerns me is what happens if we can't find her. The last thing I need is a angry ghost following me around. My life is complicated enough."

She kept her eyes on the screen as she scrolled through different paranormal sites, searching for information about attachments and what to do to get rid of one. A frown came to her lips when all signs pointed to nothing.

"The death announcement gave their address so if she's not at her grave then maybe she's hanging out at their old place waiting for him to come home. Maybe we should try there too."

“We can go to both” Ian said frowning a her brush off. What did he say? Was it the thing about falling for her? He realized it must have been and with that he felt a sudden stab in his heart. Was this nothing more than a fling to her? I mean sure she had just broke off her engagement but was this just sex to her?

Ian shifted awkwardly feeling his face get hot “I am sure as long as we try to get it resolved and help him with his unfinished business we will get rid of him” Ian said trying to keep his voice light so as not to betray himself “we just need to do the best job we can hopefully we will simply find her and that will be that” He said leaning back and studying the information.

“I suppose we should go tomorrow in the morning” He said stroking the stubble on his chin “unless you have any plans?” He asked raising an eyebrow at her.

She felt his hands slip from her shoulders, heard the tightness in his voice. Yvette knew Ian recognized her avoidance of her comment about falling for her and his reaction made her frown a little.

But there was nothing she could do about it. She could change her travel plans, nor could she stay in England forever. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for them to be spending so much time together but it was too late for that now. They had a mission to complete and Yvette was certain Mandi wouldn't be interested in traipsing through a cemetery with her, even if it was broad daylight. She also couldn't leave him hanging, Evie just wasn't that type of girl.

"Look Ian," she said after a deep breath and stood up to face him. She tried her best to keep her eyes on his, which was difficult since he was naked and she was rather attracted to him. "We both knew this was just a temporary thing. I mean I like you...like really like you but I'm not gonna be here forever...and I just broke up with my fiancee. I don't know how they do things across the pond but where I'm from that's a pretty big deal and you don't just go jumping into something with the first guy you meet...even if he's the most excitingly delicious things I've ever met. Who knows what will happen when real life rears it's ugly head? I want to enjoy this moment with you Ian...I really do but we can't just get swept up in it. Despite what you've seen of me I'm normally a pretty practical person," she said, chuckling at the last part but everything she said was true. Yvette just hoped that he would understand, but she was prepared if he stormed out of her room to leave her alone with her practicality.

At least that's what she told herself. Yvette could already feel the tears welling up, thinking the inevitable was coming.

Ian opened his mouth meaning attempting to cut her off before she launched into her tirade. He knew that this wasn’t going to be any thing else even if he wasnt to happy about it. She had after all just broken off her engagement and he knew that she hadn’t strictly done it because of him that there was an unwillingness to be tied down right at the moment. He also understood it was dangerous to fall for her that whatever they had was not destined to stay forever. His earlier reaction to it was dumb because as much as he liked her.

She was on a trip

But before he could say any thing more suddenly tears were streaming down her face. Ian was a sucker for a woman crying and without thinking he reached out taking her into his arms and pulling her to him. He encircled his hands around her and buried her into his naked chest letting his scent and his arms envelope her. He tried to ignore her naked body pressed against him and stroked her hair in soft soothing motions.

“No need to cry love” Ian said chuckling “I didn’t need the explanation I know what this is but your not going to be able to stop me from falling for you or saying romantic shit like that whatever we have I know I will remember it forever my earlier reaction wasn’t so much on this ending I just want to make sure you remember me you know?” He said tipping her chin up and leaning in to give her a deep kiss.

Yvette listened as Ian held her, her head buried in his chest as silent tears streamed down her face. How could he suggest that she might possibly forget him? Aside from the sex, they were sharing something that she had never experienced before. They had a connection from the moment they met in that nightclub booth. Sure it began shouting in each other's ears over the loud electronic music but she remembered a lot of talking and laughing on the stroll to his place.

And then there was the sex. The mind blowing, earth shattering sex.

She slipped her arms around his neck and looked up at him, a little smirk on her face. "Do you really think I could forget this?" She asked him as she cup his face in her hands. "Even if you hadn't fucked my brains out, how could I forget my first real ghost hunting experience. My first breakfast in bed and awkward morning after. Sleeping with you was probably a huge mistake but there's no way I could regret it."

“Gee isn’t that what every guy wants to here” Ian said as she finished giving her a teasing smile before leaning in to gently kiss her “it was probably a mistake to sleep with you but I could never regret it” He said mimicking her before snorting and laughing.

“You got a way with words babe” Ian said shaking his head and letting go of her “your lucky your breath takingly beautiful” He said giving her serious look before taking her hand.

“Well then I will do my best not to use grandiose terms when it comes to you and I” Ian said pulling her back to bed “and you promise not to forget me so in the words of the infamous Pitbull lets just stop time and enjoy this moment” He said leaning in to give her a gentle kiss before picking her up and throwing her onto the bed.

Yvette couldn't help but laugh as Ian tossed her down onto the bed. She wasn't really the sentimental type but she liked his idea, even if he stole it from a sort of rapper from Miami. A little smirk came to her face as she said, "You know, if you weren't so hot I'd call you out on that cheesy little line but I'll let it slide."

With that she reached up and pulled him down in bed with her so lay lay face to face. She kissed him softly as she ran her hands up his back. "This is crazy," she mumbled softly as she nuzzled against his chest. As cheesy as it was, at this moment, Yvette was wishing that it were possible.

“Well thank god my hotness saves me!” Ian said in fake exaggeration shaking his head and snorting. He reached out pulling her to him helping her reach his chest fasted. When she began to nuzzle he stroked her hair sighing and glancing over at the alarm clock.

“Shit cant believe its that late already” Ian murmured shaking his head “I guess it makes sense that ghost would be night owls” He whispered into her ear before sliding out of the bed. He paid no attention to her and instead opted to walk naked over to the light switch and hit it off. He paused to stretch and roll his muscles before he turned sliding back into bed with her. Hi hands traveled down cupping her ass as he brought her right into the crook of his arm and settled in.

“mmmmm much better” He remarked running his free hand up her flat expanse of stomach and to her breast “your definitely my favorite sleeping partner” he teased his eyes intense and bright in the darkness.

"Yeah that's what I'm afraid of," she mumbled quietly against his chest and it wasn't long before she drifted off to sleep.

But it wasn't exactly restful. Yvette tossed and turned through what she could only call a nightmare. Even if it didn't scare her, she still found herself unsettled by what she experienced. It was William, sitting by her bedside. Deep down she knew the woman in that bed wasn't her, it wasn't her memory but it felt so real. She could feel the way he stroked her hair, kissed her knuckles gently.

"I love you my Evie," he'd said over and over again. "You mustn't fret."

But that's exactly what she did, especially when she noticed the swell in her belly. Felt the pain in her back, the pressure between her legs. Then he was gone, replaced by a woman in an old fashioned nurses uniform, complete with dolly and white apron. A doctor in an a threadbare shirts and round glasses. Everything was so vivid and she felt herself pulled down to that bed. Heard the agony of her screams. She called out to him. To William, but he wasn't there.

Then she blinked at it was over, drenched in sweat she found herself alone. And drifting. Away from the bed. Out of the room. Then she saw him. His head in his hands, the nurse by his side and she knew. Then he was alone again, still in that chair but the walls behind him had warped. The floor beneath his worn boots cracked and chipped. He looked up at her with hollow eyes but still she felt a warmth that was indescribable.

"You have her eyes," he said, his thin lips curled up at the corners and in an instant he stood before her. His hands cupped her face, fingers grazed against her ears. There was so much love in that touch, love for a woman she could never be. "So full of mischief and dreams. You looked at me and I felt her, the love we shared. I need her and you need him, so you can bring her back to me. You need him Evie so you can understand what I lost. You need him...

"I can't..."

"But you must, else I make the rest of your days a misery. You need him...You need him...You must..."

Yvette awoke with a start. The sheets drenched beneath her, her hair a curly damp mess around her head. And there he was. Ian. She looked at him, watched him sleep and even despite what the ghost of William said, she knew they could not be. They were from different worlds. An ocean separated they're real lives. I just couldn't be. Life was not that easy.

"I'm sorry William but I can't," she whispered as she settled back down beside him. Yvette snuggled up close, her arms tight around his chest, knowing that in a matter of days she would have to let him go. Forever.

Ians night didn’t go any better

He was in the hospital again alone with no way out. No matter where he ran there was no exit but the part that bothered him the most was how alone he was how devoid the silence was. He knew the hospital was empty and pressed on him threatening to choke him at every turn. He knew he needed to find HER but who she was seemed to shift as if he was two people each looking for a different person.

He finally ended up in the on call room. There was a woman sitting sobbing as she clutched a bloodied uniform. He felt a deep pang of sadness at the sight of her and hesitantly moved forward warily.

“He is lost” She whispered looking up at him and locking eyes with him “He is lost and so shall she be unless you fight for her”

“How” Ian whispered sinking onto the couch “she does not want to stay she has made it clear”

“She is afraid” she said clutching his hand surprising him with her vice like grip “to afraid of what you offer you must FIGHT for both of your sakes”

“I-I-I” Ian said taking a shaky breath “I am trying”

“Continue to” She said as the light began to glow brighter “for all of our sakes”

Ian felt a pinch on his arm and his eyes snapped open. He felt a flood of relief when the hotel room came back into view. He felt Yvette pulling his arm and grabbed her pulling her closer to his chest as he kissed the top of her head.

“Good morning” He mumbled sleepily deciding not to tell her about his dream. She was already afraid of commitment enough and telling her that two ghosts were playing spiritual match maker with them would no doubt freak her out even further.

“Damn its nice waking up to you” He said leaning in to kiss her softly before she could get a word in “Would you like to go get some breakfast?” he asked eagerly.

As much as Evie didn't want to admit it, she liked waking up next to him too. Granted it was only the first time and she kept it to herself, but still after the night they shared it was nice to feel him beside her. She didn't even pull away when he kissed her. Despite her morning breath she went in for more. Her hand on the side of his face, she pulled him in, pressed her tongue to his lips, forcing her way in.

'It might not be forever but I'm sure as shit gonna soak it in.' She thought to herself when she finally pulled away. The dream was out of her mind for the moment. It could wait, for now she just wanted to enjoy the short time they had together.

"Sure we could go out or we could get room service," she said with a smirk as she sat up in bed, bringing the sheet with her. Ian had already seen all her naughty bits but still she found herself shy when he looked at her. She saw his t-shirt on the edge of the bed and slipped it one before she finally got up. But not before another quick kiss. "Think about it. I'm gonna go do some chick stuff in the bathroom."

He watched her get up his mind racing as he drank her in. He couldn’t believe he could be so lucky even if this was to all end he would still count himself lucky to have been with her for as long as he did. Before he told people who believed in true love that they were crazy he was romantic but he didn’t believe that it was so simple. Yet here he was head over heels for a girl he just met.

And he was head over heels

She put on his T-shirt and left talking about room service. His stomach rumbled in reply agreeing with her. He reached down fishing out his boxers from his jeans and sliding them on before he grabbed a water from the mini fridge. He downed it easily sighing and glancing at the computer and remembering his dream. Fight for her? Sure if she wasn’t so gung ho about leaving! Even now he could sense it her departure and wanting to leave.

He didn’t know how to convince her to stay he just knew he had to try for the two of them for William and Evie.

Yvette found herself grinning at her reflection as she brushed her teeth, fiddling with the end of Ian's t-shirt on her thigh. Her ex-fiancee always complained when she wore his clothes, but Ian didn't even flinch. She gave it a deep sniff, shaking her head at how dumb she looked before she went back to join him in the room.

"So did you decide," she said quietly, fighting the urge to wrap her arms around him. Instead she went to sit on the edge of the bed, nervously twirling a lock of her hair. "I mean we should probably get going anyway since we have to get to that apartment and Mandi'll probably be back soon and I don't think I can take her teasing right now so maybe we should just get dressed and head out...what do you say?" It all came out in one breath and she shook her head as her cheeks turned a little red with him watching her. "It's up to you. You got the wheels."

“I was kind of thinking we should stay in” I an said turning to her and picking up his phone “according to Marc he and your friend had such a good itme that there going to go out for breakfast though knowing Marc that more than likely means there going to stay in a little while longer” Ian said putting his phone back down and leaning back to study her.

“So I figured when in roam” He said picking up the room service menu and flicking through it “did any one tell you that you look breath taking in a mans shirt” He said casually not moving his eyes off of the menu as he resisted the urge to grin.

He gave up[ pretenses tossing it to the side and getting up. He got up quickly moving forward and jumping on her tackling her. He landed her so she was below him and grabbed her arms deliberately putting them above her head so his shirt rode up to just above her upper thigh.

“Matter of fact you look good enough to eat” He said leaning down teasingly biting her lower lip before kissing her deeply.

Even as she giggled, Evie's stomach growled at his mention of room service. And despite the way she moaned at the way he looked at her, ready to devour her, she thought it might be best if they ate. "Come on Ian," she said still giggling as she wiggled out from beneath him and grabbed the room service menu. "We have to get going if we're going to find this place tonight. My flight is at noon tomorrow..."

As soon as the information tumbled out of her mouth, Yvette wished for once she thought before she spoke. She was going to tell him, but later tonight, after they settled things for the ghosts. Not like this, blurted out absently after he'd given her the night of her life and a morning after completely devoid of awkwardness. Well at least until she opened her big mouth. She couldn't look at him, her eyes glued to the menu in her lap but she didn't read a word. Just held it in her hands.

Back