The One Night Stand (closed)

"You...have got to...stop...saying stuff...like...that," Yvette managed to say between kisses. As much as she wanted him to stop, to put her down and let her go, she could not for the life of her pull away. Her body seemed completely at odds with her rational mind, clinging to him as if this were a forever thing when it would all be over come the morning.

Or so she told herself. Part of her wished she could be so carefree as to drop everything and stay, maybe not forever but long enough to actually get to know this man she found herself in love with.

'There you said it...

She didn't want to be, and more for his sake than her own. Yvette was used to disappointment, not getting her way had been so common to her that when Mandi proposed this whole excursion she didn't believe they'd actually do it until the boarded the first plane at JFK. Growing up with parents who worked multiple jobs to support a family that barely scrapped by, she got used to settling for what life was and not pushing for more. Part of her thought she didn't deserve much more than she had, which was sad given her talent.

For once in her life though, Yvette was going to take advantage of this moment. Fall in love with a man she barely knew and live tonight like she wouldn't be gone in the morning.

"Ian...Take me to bed," she gasped, with legs wrapped around his waist. Hands clinging to his t-shirt.

Inwardly he chuckled, the way her body was reacting told him she did not in fact want him to stop. They were like to souls adrift in the sea who had managed to find each other momentarily. Even now he could feel the pull of the sea struggling to tear the two of them apart. His hands tightened around her back keeping her close as if it would be enough to stop destiny or whatever was pulling the apart.

she wrapped her legs around his waist begging to be taken to bed. He didnt say any thing except for a grunt of affirmation as he pulled them up balancing her on him by keeping one hand on her ass. He kissed her as he stumbled blindly down the hall kicking open his door as their eyes met in the darkness.

"I I" he said wanting to say the words so much

SAY IT

He didnt though instead ignoring the voice in his head that wasnt his own and pushing her onto the bed. His shirt came off and his pants and boxers followed as he crawled in between her legs. He spread them open kissing, sucking, licking, and fondling as he committed her taste to memory. He was addicted and he showed it as he breathed in her juices and then shoved his tongue deep inside of her licking and eating her for all it was worth.

"Oh god Ian," Yvette squealed as he pressed his tongue into her opening. She reached down with both hands to grab the back of his head to pull him closer. Her thighs rested on his shoulders as her hips bucked against his mouth. "That feels... shit Ian...just like that baby just like that..."

Yvette found she couldn't stop saying his name, couldn't keep her eyes focused as he teased her pussy with his tongue. Her hands alternated between gripping the sheets and the back of his head as he pushed her closer and closer to climax.

Cannibalized by love​

The words kept floating around inside her head but Yvette knew they weren't her own. She red them in the journal she knew to be William's. Words he used to describe how he felt for his beloved Evie after the secret consummation of their relationship prior to their nuptials. And Yvette knew exactly what he meant.

"Make love to me...I want to feel you inside me," she heard herself say as she pulled him up to press her lips against his. Yvette taste her own juice as she slipped her tongue in his mouth and nibbled at his bottom lip. "Please...make love to me..."

Her lips were moving and it was her voice that spoke but it was nothing like something she would have said. Even the flowery lilt that came with those words was all wrong. Yvette felt out of control, possessed but she was not strong enough to fight it.

he attacked her pussy feeding off of her as if he was a man at his last meal. Ian had always loved oral but this.... this was some thing else there was a ferocity to his hunger a burning need that wasnt entirely his own. A part of him wanted to question it to see if she was feeling the same thing but her words her need for him to make love to her over powered every thing until there was one phrase stuck in his mind

CANIBALIZED BY LOVE

He didnt know where it came from (though it sounded distnatly familiar) but it stuck in his mind beating out at a steady beat. He was kissing her back swapping her juices his cock pushing into her as she begged him to make love over and over again.

and who responded was entirely him

"yes my darling yes" He said in a voice that was slightly not his own. It was both his voice and not his voice like an echo. He felt some thing sharing with him taking slight control of his body but he couldnt stop it and before he could even question it his cock was sinking into her and every thing else was driven away.

"My darling my love" He whispered burying himself deep in her at the same time he kissed her passionately "Oh god it has been to long i need you i want you"

Ians hands traveled all over her body pulling her closer as he rocked his cock inside of her.

Back