the new new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.

4yourpleasureiam

Literotica Guru
Sorry no story starting this new thread, we all know hat we are doing when we cum here, At least I hope we do. Stroking that smooth flesh feeling so good and waiting for the eruption of the good stuff to coat our fingers as we dream of what we would like to be doing to someone else. Oh Oh Just got a woody here. :cattail:

I haven't had the opportunity for thirteen days! Gonna be two more yet

wearing my cock ring/butt plug combo, cock growing in my pants and tingling, needing to release soon

Was on a trip with the family recently, told them I had to run back up to the hotel room because I forgot my wallet.

I immediately pulled down my jeans to my knees, laid back on the bed and jerked off with the windows open. Came in my cupped hand, poured it down my throat, pulled my jeans up and went back down to meet the family.

Was on a trip with the family recently, told them I had to run back up to the hotel room because I forgot my wallet.

I immediately pulled down my jeans to my knees, laid back on the bed and jerked off with the windows open. Came in my cupped hand, poured it down my throat, pulled my jeans up and went back down to meet the family.

Very nice

Next

Anticipating meeting another crossdresser at my hotel tomorrow night. We'll meet at the bar, talk about what turns us on, then go up to my room, dress up pretty, then give each other mutual pleasure.

yes while thinking about a very special person who first contacted me here .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back