The new guy I'm ....dating (????) has got me worked up enough that I'm writing again, send me a PM if you want to chat

Soma99

Literotica Guru
At a fourth of July party I met a guy and hooked up with him. He actually seemed to like me and we have been hooking up A LOT.

He's younger and just wants to fuck all the time. He also makes that very clear to all his friends that he wants to fuck me all the time. He had friends in this weekend and all week he told me I was going to come over after they finished golfing and suck his dick. He had told his friends I was going to do it. He started a group text with his friends and me telling me I was going to do it.

I did it. His friends all cheered when we came back out of his bedroom. He grabs my ass infront of them- honestly it was pretty absurd..... but it made me so hot. He is was so openly PROUD to be with me! It felt great.

Maybe it gets old- maybe it goes too far..... but this weekend was awesome. It got me so worked up I'm wrting a story for the site for the first time in a ling time so feel free to send me a message if you want to chat- I'll be on for a bit.

Well I can't say that I have ever read your stories, but it certainly sounds like you have been having a good few weeks!

Not to be a dick but in the interest of honesty it all sounds pretty juvenile. Like high school. Cheers. And ya if you’re having fun I guess go for it.

At a fourth of July party I met a guy and hooked up with him. He actually seemed to like me and we have been hooking up A LOT.

He's younger and just wants to fuck all the time. He also makes that very clear to all his friends that he wants to fuck me all the time. He had friends in this weekend and all week he told me I was going to come over after they finished golfing and suck his dick. He had told his friends I was going to do it. He started a group text with his friends and me telling me I was going to do it.

I did it. His friends all cheered when we came back out of his bedroom. He grabs my ass infront of them- honestly it was pretty absurd..... but it made me so hot. He is was so openly PROUD to be with me! It felt great.

Maybe it gets old- maybe it goes too far..... but this weekend was awesome. It got me so worked up I'm wrting a story for the site for the first time in a ling time so feel free to send me a message if you want to chat- I'll be on for a bit.
Great to see you got inspired to write again.
I'll have to check out some of your previous works.

Good for you ! You should feel proud of yourself for having the courage to admit to others that you enjoy something that society has deemed " something nice girls don't do " When do you think you would enjoy performing before an audience ?

Back