The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Come the next hot day round here and I'll give it a go.
We have 'chocolate-flavoured' drinks; usually in bottles and more often for kids.
Meanwhile, Coffee!

Yes please! :)

Methinks you should take a trip to Seattle sometime. ;)

;)
You'll love it. How's the day going?

It's now gone and I am up for a nightcap [thank you Rolf; that'll be fine!]
I had a go at photographing the Moon this evening (it's brighter than you think), and I god a reasonable image, but I think I need new glasses; the focus was poor.
(1/200th sec., f8, 200ASA).

It's now gone and I am up for a nightcap [thank you Rolf; that'll be fine!]
I had a go at photographing the Moon this evening (it's brighter than you think), and I god a reasonable image, but I think I need new glasses; the focus was poor.
(1/200th sec., f8, 200ASA).

Sounds about the right settings. Be sure you had your metering on 'spot' mode.
http://photographylife.com/how-to-photograph-moon

Have you noticed that many of these 'how to' pieces Never seem to feature the kit at your disposal ? For instance, my lens is a fixed aperture [f8] 600mm mirror.
But I will struggle on, regardless.
But for now, the Coffee!

:)

Coffee? Yes please. :) The bus seems to be running late and it's a bit brisk out.

Have you noticed that many of these 'how to' pieces Never seem to feature the kit at your disposal ? For instance, my lens is a fixed aperture [f8] 600mm mirror.
But I will struggle on, regardless.
But for now, the Coffee!

:)
Funny, I've noticed that, too.

Good morning, Nakeds. Coffee and scones available for everyone.

Well, the show is over. It was a wonderful, albeit short, run and I loved every minute of it. I'm not sure how I managed it, but I held things together until my final exit and then returned for my curtain call with tears streaming freely down my face.

How was everyone's weekend?

Funny, I've noticed that, too.

Good morning, Nakeds. Coffee and scones available for everyone.

Well, the show is over. It was a wonderful, albeit short, run and I loved every minute of it. I'm not sure how I managed it, but I held things together until my final exit and then returned for my curtain call with tears streaming freely down my face.

How was everyone's weekend?

*hugs*
You earned it. :rose::kiss::heart:

Glad to hear the show went well. Weekend was uneventful here. Stayed close to a computer, struggling writing. Mmm, thank you for the scones. :)

Thanks, john. *hug* It was a wonderful experience and I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to take the role. In a sense, it truly became the role of a lifetime for me.

Thanks, john. *hug* It was a wonderful experience and I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to take the role. In a sense, it truly became the role of a lifetime for me.

Glad to see you conquered yet again :rose: x12
What is the next one, then ?

Can an alt join this party?

Of course.
As long as you abide by the simple rules, you are welcome to join in.
Just leave your clothes and pre-conceptions by the door, sit down and partake!
There are the Baths below, staffed by an assortment of hand-maidens and muscular chaps, this here is the main Bar, and Rolf can get you almost anything you want to drink (don't ask him for Molten Sulphur, though; it caused a few problems last time).
The place is 'Ruled' by Sweetwitch [who permits friends to call her 'Molly'] with Olaf as the general manager.

So, come & join in!

Glad to see you conquered yet again :rose: x12
What is the next one, then ?
*hugs*

Thanks, HP. I'm honestly not sure there will be another one for a while. The fella's job is moving us out of the area, so I'm going to have to turn my focus to finding a job at first. After that, I'll start checking out new theatre troupes to see how they feel before joining another.

Welcome, alt68.

*hugs*

Thanks, HP. I'm honestly not sure there will be another one for a while. The fella's job is moving us out of the area, so I'm going to have to turn my focus to finding a job at first. After that, I'll start checking out new theatre troupes to see how they feel before joining another.

Welcome, alt68.

Congrats, Anna, and best wishes for a new-found well-felt troupe.

Now, Rolf! A Redbreast, if you please, with a splash of coffee. Lecture time looms imminent.

Thanks uh, so how does this work? Do I uh, just ask the bartender for a drink? I mean like how do I pay. My money's still in my clothes.

It's all covered by the membership fees. Just ask Rolf, and he'll be happy to serve you.

Wow, such a deal! And I've lost my virginity too. Seems like running around naked's not such a bad thing.

Welcome, newbie! :D. You'll find it quite nice here.

First round is on me. Rolf, make mine a double, day is starting out rough with no sign of ending. *sigh*

Welcome, newbie! :D. You'll find it quite nice here.

First round is on me. Rolf, make mine a double, day is starting out rough with no sign of ending. *sigh*

Thanks buddy. A bloody mary for me Rolf. Still early for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back